Philly 2016 Chart

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Philly 2016 Chart

Post by Angelo Santino »

Last edited by Angelo Santino on Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Philly 2016 Chart

Post by B. »

Looks great, brother.

That's John Ciancaglini in the photo for his brother Joe. I used to have a photo of him from after his hit where he's using his cane but I suck at keeping photos.

Where does the info come about Frank Narducci III (listed as Jr. on the chart) being made? That is shocking to me but it's not like I'm in the loop on this. I had gotten some info about him ~5 years ago and was led to believe he was a pretty straight guy.

Also where does the info come from about Borgesi being demoted to soldier? Have no reason to contest it, but I've only seen random people assume it, nothing reliable.

How old is that photo of Joe Servidio? The one who is part of the Philly family is close to 65-years-old now and I believe there was another guy a little bit younger with the same name who has a record, but I don't know what the Philly one looks like so I can't say if it's the right one or not.

Anywhere, always great to see your charts.
Last edited by B. on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Also I believe that is Anthony Canalichio listed as Dante. This is Dante Canalichio, the heavy guy on the left:

Meatball
Straightened out

Post by Meatball »

Very cool, Governor. Nice work. Well done and great graphics!
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

B. wrote:Looks great, brother.

That's John Ciancaglini in the photo for his brother Joe. I used to have a photo of him from after his hit where he's using his cane but I suck at keeping photos.

Where does the info come about Frank Narducci III (listed as Jr. on the chart) being made? That is shocking to me but it's not like I'm in the loop on this. I had gotten some info about him ~5 years ago and was led to believe he was a pretty straight guy.

Also where does the info come from about Borgesi being demoted to soldier? Have no reason to contest it, but I've only seen random people assume it, nothing reliable.

How old is that photo of Joe Servidio? The one who is part of the Philly family is close to 65-years-old now and I believe there was another guy a little bit younger with the same name who has a record, but I don't know what the Philly one looks like so I can't say if it's the right one or not.

Anywhere, always great to see your charts.
The Frank Narducci on the chart is meant to be Scarfo guy, not the young guy.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Updated.

As for Borgesi (and for that matter Narducci and Pungitore), they hold no official positions as captains or in the admin. They seem to be on that Feech LaManna level of having a status that lands below the admin but above the soldiers. So I just took off "soldier" for those three guys and left it blank.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Absolutely great work.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Thanks guys,

Again, this is a BLACK HAND Release. This chart was created by:

Me Seflein Fat fuck: graphic design.
Chucky: Membership & rank info, photos
Pogo: Membership & rank info
B.: Membership, photos
Cheech: photos.

So credit to them equally.
OlBlueEyesClub
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by OlBlueEyesClub »

Good chart, man. Looks pretty good. One question, Anthony Accardo is made? Since when? And I agree about Borgesi and his "Feech La Manna" status.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

That chart is awesome . Great work
Handsome Stevie
Straightened out

Post by Handsome Stevie »

Great chart.. Only things I noticed is you have Anthony giraldi's picture for james ranieri. And I'm like 99% sure that's the wrong picture for Mikey Emma. Mikey Emma is heavier then that guy and I've seen that guy in pics with Mazzone before.. There's def a pic in Philly photo thread of mike Emma.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Handsome Stevie wrote:Great chart.. Only things I noticed is you have Anthony giraldi's picture for james ranieri. And I'm like 99% sure that's the wrong picture for Mikey Emma. Mikey Emma is heavier then that guy and I've seen that guy in pics with Mazzone before.. There's def a pic in Philly photo thread of mike Emma.
It is, nice catch, I grabbed the wrong pic, that guy looks pretty emaciated.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

CC, that guy you have photoed as James Ranieri is Anthony Girlardi
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Great effort.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Can you guys- Chucky & Stevie help me with the correct photos? Thanks.