Victoria Gotti mansion abandoned?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Victoria Gotti mansion abandoned?

Post by bluehouse »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:17 pm someone in the comments said it sold in 2020 - I didn't look into that but it's not a surprise it'd be difficult to sell. The place is pretty tasteless, not in a great location . Doesn't even seem like it's worth renovating. I feel like someone with the money to make that place nice would have a lot better options
If it sold in 2020 then why are their stuff still inside.What i think happened was the boys moved out and Victoria thought that place was too big so they just left it there without selling or doing anything to it
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

MikeyChang93 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:49 pm And let’s not forget the dope money. Although he was supposedly against it members of his family and his best friends brother were all making big money from seventies on especially after Galante hit. The celebration at the Ravenite after the shooting at Joe and Mary’s was no coincidence.
For all the bragging sammy has done about the money he made where the fuck is it????As soon as he ratted his daughter had to start selling weed and his son was working a legitimate job the when they moved to Arizona Karen got a job at a spa.Then sammy had to start selling exstasy.The feds let him keep his money as a gift for him ratting.Roy demeos son did an interview and said when his father died they had enough money to live off forever.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:17 pm someone in the comments said it sold in 2020 - I didn't look into that but it's not a surprise it'd be difficult to sell. The place is pretty tasteless, not in a great location . Doesn't even seem like it's worth renovating. I feel like someone with the money to make that place nice would have a lot better options
looks pretty shitty but isnt old westbury nice- i was just there at glen oaks CC for a bkfast
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:41 pm
looks pretty shitty but isnt old westbury nice- i was just there at glen oaks CC for a bkfast
Yeah absolutely. Old Westbury is nice but that street specifically backs up to the LIE, and there's not much around there. I wouldn't want an expressway bordering my yard and have to hop in the car to drive 10-15 minutes every time I needed something (that last part is more of a personal preference) . Just saying - with that type of money there's better options IMO
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

I've seen some pretty houses there, not like lattingtown, center island in oyster bay- more mcmansions from what ive seen in Old Westbury. wouldnt old brookville be better?
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

the house is broken down like the gotta's
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

Insane it was just build in 1993 too. SMH how it could be just abandoned now

https://variety.com/2008/dirt/real-esta ... 201228899/
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

John Gotti’s daughter unloading NYC properties worth $36M, but only for a price she can’t refuse

https://nypost.com/2023/12/05/real-esta ... worth-36m/
All roads lead to New York.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:16 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tBhJfSF8uU

Ok i dont understand how the fuck they let it go like that.Are they that wealthy that noone in that family needs to live in it?Also they left alot of shit there which means they probably bought new possessions.John gotti really took care of his family if even after 30 years of him being out of the streets Victoria still has money like that
that house was bought w carmines money.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

anyonee want to bet that she is heavily in debt. liabilities def exceed assets. She's a slob too. thinks she's royalty b/c her dad was boss for 4 yrs 35 yrs ago. between his gambling, stupidity and kasman, that family don't have nearly what one would think.hopefully someone is shaking them down hard lol
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

I met her one time in 05-06 I was working on the Coney Island hospital extension, she owed a company that was working on the project but I forget which trade, maybe drywall? She showed up to straighten out a problem between her foreman and the 79 labor foreman who was colluding with the elevator operators to squeeze her guys, it was a sight to behold.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CornerBoy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:31 am anyonee want to bet that she is heavily in debt. liabilities def exceed assets. She's a slob too. thinks she's royalty b/c her dad was boss for 4 yrs 35 yrs ago. between his gambling, stupidity and kasman, that family don't have nearly what one would think.hopefully someone is shaking them down hard lol
From what I've read, she "only" owes around $600k or so in back taxes. She has more than enough property to take care of that.
All roads lead to New York.