Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Cheech »

looking in the camera and calling him a motherfucker is amazing. gets better every week. "im playing golf in boca" hysterical.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Wow Joey fuckin hates DS lol really stuck it to him the last podcast. Idk how anyone could not like a Joey the guy is funny as hell and tells it how it is.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yeah Merlino is hysterical. When he gets worked up and starts complaining about the NFL being fixed it’s legitimately laugh out loud funny. Also something that stood out to me about him—he’s a little more self deprecating than I imagined he’d be. He makes fun of himself for being a degenerate gambler and his cigarette addiction. He makes fun of people in his family for being degenerate gamblers. His spiel a couple weeks ago where he was like “don’t be a degenerate like me. Robbed an armored truck and blew it all gambling in one weekend” had me dying laughing.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:37 am Merlino is spot on, mayo face still makes random videos saying shit like 'I hear Joey is at the shore and enjoyong himself' and Anastasia is looking at him like wtf am I doing here.

He actually went to Florida and knocked on his door 😂😂
Here's the video:

https://youtu.be/OomQQbJKJNQ?si=seJLgE6pEbZt2doR
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Most of the Joey haters avoid this post, they probably want to hate but even they like Joey LOL

He is donating turkeys
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Merlino seems a cool dude and the real deal. But no one thinks there's a small faction in south Philly whose family been around as long as his he shouldn't be on youtube. I feel like there has to be. No resentment? It a strange new world I guess for Lcn. IMO there must have been a agreement to step aside.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Hes not really wrong on the ppl that turned against him being horrible human beings. Wait til he gets to staffanelli. Drug dealer. Killed himself. John veasey. These are all terrible ppl. He can do this for a long time and not necessarily be wrong
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

This is good. And backs up his story that the detective said he threatened his kids etc

https://youtu.be/mDBaEs4LIFE?si=Axe__VnYl2NhZpX8
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:14 pm Yeah Merlino is hysterical. When he gets worked up and starts complaining about the NFL being fixed it’s legitimately laugh out loud funny. Also something that stood out to me about him—he’s a little more self deprecating than I imagined he’d be. He makes fun of himself for being a degenerate gambler and his cigarette addiction. He makes fun of people in his family for being degenerate gamblers. His spiel a couple weeks ago where he was like “don’t be a degenerate like me. Robbed an armored truck and blew it all gambling in one weekend” had me dying laughing.
Its the best part. Hes just a regular guy breaking balls on the corner. The nfl is fixed, fuck biden etc. thats corner hang out talk
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Would like to hear Joeys opinion on the movie 10th and Wolf

It was co written by Donnie Brasco and it’s based on the Philly war. Main young guy crew leader is even named Joey.

They call the old heads siggies too - very close to true events mixed in with Donnie Brasco bs.

Currently watching
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
mpl0215
On Record

Post by mpl0215 »

I'm surprised someone hasn't done their homework on Joey, and start retelling all the stories about Joey being a scumbag.There is a million of them ,that being said ,the pod is great and I met Joey the other day at the eagle tail gate and he took a pic and was pure class to everyone that went up to him.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

So Gene has now resorted to “making fun” of Joeys college football picks 😂😂😂😂. Trying to laugh at Joey cuz he took Penn state lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Proletarian187
Associate

Post by Proletarian187 »

On behalf of Joey I have only one thing to say: They STINK!
Carbine genius
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

mpl0215 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:49 pm I'm surprised someone hasn't done their homework on Joey, and start retelling all the stories about Joey being a scumbag.There is a million of them ,that being said ,the pod is great and I met Joey the other day at the eagle tail gate and he took a pic and was pure class to everyone that went up to him.
Back handed compliment, ya your hating online but a fanboy irl asking for pics smh
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

I have to admit, I'm beginning to really like the shit talking Merlino has been dishing out.