John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by TommyGambino »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:28 am Pennisi has a new video on Gianni Nicchi where he basically reads Nicchi’s Wikipedia page word for word.
He did the same thing with Migliore, when you tell him the errors he’s made in the comments he just ignores you, his ego can’t handle criticism
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:12 pm
Cheech wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:30 am ya he's done. been done for a while now. really offers little to no value.
No value bro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rTgSS3 ... ohnPennisi

I dont get your point
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Pennisi’s new video he states Joe C’s house was shot up and a family business was firebombed.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Uncle Pete wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:44 am Pennisi’s new video he states Joe C’s house was shot up and a family business was firebombed.
Just saw that.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Any intelligent people in the room going to take Pennisi word on this?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Uncle Pete wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:44 am Pennisi’s new video he states Joe C’s house was shot up and a family business was firebombed.
I wonder if this is his info or did he just hear it from Scott.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

JohnnyS wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:33 pm
I'm pretty sure he's just reading what Burnstein wrote. He has plenty of videos where he's just reading from another source.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

The comments on some of Pennisi's videos crack me up. The comments about Mancuso from random people are so out of pocket. "He wouldn't know respect if it hit him in the face!" "He doesn't know the life, obviously" - oh yeah? lol. The guy's a boss for a reason .
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

dave wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:42 pm
I'm pretty sure he's just reading what Burnstein wrote. He has plenty of videos where he's just reading from another source.
I posted a very polite comment last night asking if he was confirming what Scott was saying but it got deleted immediately. I posted it again but it disappeared immediately again. He might have taken it down because I included a Scott Site URL in it (he might have a rule against links or something) but I didn't bother to try a third time. Or it could have just been a bug or something. Also I can't remember if the first time I tried I included the URL. Was odd.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Ivan wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:03 am
dave wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:42 pm
I posted a very polite comment last night asking if he was confirming what Scott was saying but it got deleted immediately. I posted it again but it disappeared immediately again. He might have taken it down because I included a Scott Site URL in it (he might have a rule against links or something) but I didn't bother to try a third time. Or it could have just been a bug or something. Also I can't remember if the first time I tried I included the URL. Was odd.
Chances are Pennisi somehow took offense to what you said and he immediately deleted both comments. Remember he only responds to the intelligent people in the room lol
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

YouTube's algorithm often deletes or hides comments that have links in them. It considers them spam.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Antiliar wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:34 am YouTube's algorithm often deletes or hides comments that have links in them. It considers them spam.
Yeah figured it was something like that, but IIRC one of the attempts didn't have a link in it. I think. I dunno, can't remember even though I'm the one that did it... ah fuck it.

Maybe I'll try again when I wake up.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

OK I posted links when interacting with Brazen Breeds, OC Shortz, etc. and nothing happened. Looked into it a bit and it looks like Pennisi has a rule against comments that include the names of other influencers (I asked if he was confirming what Scott said and I used Scott's name) for some reason. Here he is reprimanding someone (not me) for it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

What a weirdo. Next thing you know hes gonna say his dead grandmother shook his house.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

He needs to lighten up a bit.