Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ravens410
Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Ravens410 »

This is why everyone loves him. Every time I’ve met him he busts balls but is always gracious to everyone who comes up to him wanting to shake hands or take a picture. He literally cannot sit down in bar or restaurant without a line of people wanting to meet him.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Merlino mentions Pennisi, Borrello, Roger Vella, and others in today's episode:

https://youtu.be/2rBRvsDNOEM?si=XBKf2PPg57o_PtcY
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Personally i love this guy

And honestly this is the best thing he could do - he’s got good numbers already and comments and subscribers already

He’s gonna get tons of sponcers and outlets and a whole new income off of this too

- anyone ever notice that the whole time his co host, joe snuff or whatever , DIRECTLY stares in joeys eyes the WHOLE time
Doesn’t look away at all…

I also think joey is on the forum now also
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

Skinny reveals the name of the lady involved in the lucchese love triangle. JP once alluded that she is with another member now, Colombo if I recall correctly.
maatsetungi
Associate

Post by maatsetungi »

I have to say Joey seems to be funny guy, must be fun to spent time with him.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Every episode has been fucking gold, it was hilarious when he called Gene Borello a ‘professional’ women beater and that he made his mum go to court with him and would
have made her do the time for him if he could.

I’m looking forward to next weeks episode already.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

maatsetungi wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:29 pm I have to say Joey seems to be funny guy, must be fun to spent time with him.
Everytime I ever met Joey he was charismatic and funny as fuck with the one liners, hes actually much more charismatic in person off the camera than he is on the podcast believe it or not.

Granted , everytime I met him in person the alcohol was flowing.

The last time I saw Joey in person was Summer of 2022 at Saltwater (Dave Salvo’s Spot) in Margate at the Jersey Shore, I was with one of his many Godson’s and I got the full Joey experience. He showed up to Saltwater that night with Marty slurring his speech and stumbling while opening doors for him and putting his jacket over rain puddles for Joey plus Lou DeAngelo and Joey Bonfiglio.

-Dante
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Joey going after the woman beaters, nearly has as many subscribers as Pennisi and hes only had the channel a month lol must be killing pennisi
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:06 pm Joey going after the woman beaters, nearly has as many subscribers as Pennisi and hes only had the channel a month lol must be killing pennisi

So far with him being a "new man" I haven't seen anything on his videos about joey
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Said in the other thread his quips are hilarious and his dead pan is growing on me.
Stopflexing
Straightened out

Post by Stopflexing »

I can’t believe he even mentioned that jerkjob gene but it’s great he’s calling out these rats.

That other clown Dom Cicale said he heard that Joey told someone he was going to kill Gene. Now he’s just reaching for views and to start drama
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

This is awesomely surreal

Snuff is all "now we are to the part that makes me a little uncomfortable." Joey replies "what the fuck ya gettin' uncomfortable for, you scared of rats? Fuck 'em!" LOL
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Looking at those magazine covers on the wall in the background, he's definitely not hiding who he is. It'll be interesting to see how much he's willing to talk about each week.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Snakes wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:20 pm This is awesomely surreal

Snuff is all "now we are to the part that makes me a little uncomfortable." Joey replies "what the fuck ya gettin' uncomfortable for, you scared of rats? Fuck 'em!" LOL
😂
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Makaveli wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:44 pm Skinny reveals the name of the lady involved in the lucchese love triangle. JP once alluded that she is with another member now, Colombo if I recall correctly.
What was her name? I wanna know if it’s the same woman I follow on instagram. lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.