Lucchese Acting Boss Reveals How Much He Really Made

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Lucchese Acting Boss Reveals How Much He Really Made

Post by newera_212 »

BobbyPazzo wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:29 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:02 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:54 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:50 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:27 am Avellino is a billionaire?
I've heard it several times. I thought it total nonsense, but I heard it enough times where I had to question my own knowledge on it, cause I don't actually know.

I mean, the biggest one I heard of was Ponte, I think....
That’s crazy. Is it all mostly from carting? Or am I thinking of someone else.
I wouldn't call it a fact. You might wanna ask one of the researchers, Wiseguy or someone else adept with the details.

It's just something I've seen repeated over and over, so I kinda said..." Well, I guess it's possible if Ponte was a billionaire".....I don't think so, but I don't know for sure either...
Ponte was a billionaire. I know first hand. I grew up with the family.
Do the Ponte's own "Gatsby Management" - apartment rental/management company with lots of (shitty) properties in Soho? Always thought Gatsby was connected and figured it was the Pontes given the location of the properties

Back to Avellino, the idea of him being a billionare I believe came from some of the Youtube flipped guys like Pennisi and Cicale, maybe Calandra too. All of those guys who have shows have said Avellino has a ton of money and that he flipped his carting money into more money via stocks and stock market investments.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Lucchese Acting Boss Reveals How Much He Really Made

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Never heard anyone call him a billionaire but Pennisi has implied that he is very rich.
From Gangland

“Right after pleading guilty, Avellino sold his garbage companies for a cool $22 million. All he wants to do when he gets out of jail in 2002, is play golf in Florida, was a constant refrain from Avellino and his lawyers. Left unsaid was Avellino's obvious desire for a different fate than Tony Ducks, who died in prison last month.”