2008 Gambino Indictment Detention Motion

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Re: 2008 Gambino Indictment Detention Motion

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Thanks for posting this. That conversation between Carneglia and Gene Gotti is pretty remarkable, what's the deal with that it says it was recorded while Gotti was in Mckean. Wouldn't Carneglia have been on the streets then? They have him being convicted in 2001. My question is where is this recording from, did these guys talk on the phone? I know they can but visiting rooms but I can't imagine Carneglia would be allowed to be on a visiting list. Or maybe he was in pre trial detention for that extortion case and they sent him to Mckean because MDC was overcrowded and they somehow had a bug in the prison?

It would be insane if these guys were talking about this murder over the prison phone like that but who knows these guys certainly aren't geniuses. Anyway I don't remember this conversation with Gotti being mentioned in the book about Carneglia at all.
Luca
Honorary Member

Post by Luca »

Kinda interesting that he was at the wake James “jimmy the gent” Burke.
Luca
Honorary Member

Post by Luca »

Luca wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:38 pm Kinda interesting that he was at the wake James “jimmy the gent” Burke.
Carneglia that is….
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

a lot of this is in here
viewtopic.php?p=183585#p183585
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny