Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by AntComello »

His first podcast is out. Anyone give it a listen? It says in the description that they talk about the election rigging claims lol. Was wondering if it’s worth a listen.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

AntComello wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:51 am His first podcast is out. Anyone give it a listen? It says in the description that they talk about the election rigging claims lol. Was wondering if it’s worth a listen.
Got a link? I dont see it on youtube
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

I dont think it's on Youtube yet, it's on Spotify. Didn't find it too interesting - he gives sports picks but doesn't really give any reasoning behind the picks. He's funny when talking about the election but doesn't say anything you can't find in a news article already.

Biggest takeaway is that he's going to do a breakdown of every one of his cases and "expose" the informants that testified against him - that would be interesting to hear from him.
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

moneyman wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:12 am I dont think it's on Youtube yet, it's on Spotify. Didn't find it too interesting - he gives sports picks but doesn't really give any reasoning behind the picks. He's funny when talking about the election but doesn't say anything you can't find in a news article already.

Biggest takeaway is that he's going to do a breakdown of every one of his cases and "expose" the informants that testified against him - that would be interesting to hear from him.
That would be pretty wild if he actually comes out and tries to expose information or take shots at anyone.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Just listened to the first ten mins. Hysterical. They’re talking about how the Nebraska QB sucks and how he fumbled 35 times already in his career and Joey says “throw’em outta the fucking league”. :lol:
BensonhurstGuy
Honorary Member

Post by BensonhurstGuy »

Wild a boss has a podcast no matter what it’s about smh
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Cheech wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:29 am
AntComello wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:51 am His first podcast is out. Anyone give it a listen? It says in the description that they talk about the election rigging claims lol. Was wondering if it’s worth a listen.
Just dropped

https://youtu.be/VaxCzBSYf5U?si=o2Ofjr_z0QMtXlDh
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

dave wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:15 pm
Cheech wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:29 am
Just dropped

https://youtu.be/VaxCzBSYf5U?si=o2Ofjr_z0QMtXlDh
This is crazy.
All roads lead to New York.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

If you want to make money just fade him every week
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I swear some times I look around and feel like I ended up on a Bizarro world, or entered into another timeline or something. There is just so much insane shit happening that would have been unthinkable not that long ago. Drag queen performances for kindergarten-age children. The Republican frontrunner for the next presidential election has multiple criminal cases against him and it hasn't affected his popularity. And now a sitting mob boss has a freakin podcast! What's next??
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I like it. Its two guys just talking like they would at a bar having wings. Just saying shit, doesnt have to make sense.
Honk
Straightened out

Post by Honk »

Ironic that Stanfa and Mazzone are at the same prison
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

This is not a smart move by Joey. I thought the sports picks was kind of interesting, but to “expose the justice department and the rats”…. He’s asking for trouble here. He’s playing with fire and I hope he runs all content through Eddie Jacobs first (even though we all know he won’t).
MSFRD
Straightened out

Post by MSFRD »

Does this mean he really isn’t involved and has stepped back? We know his adherence to Cosa Nostra rules and conventions is rather unorthodox but this is very bizarre if he is the sitting boss.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

He is trying to make money with this, which makes me think he is short on cash...

I'd bet the farm he is still boss, the money he is getting kicked up to him just isn't what it once was.

Did that guy Stanley Stein pass away?