Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dave
Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by dave »

AntComello wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:15 pm He’s going to blow up if one of these big IG accounts like vladtv or shaderoom repost that the boss of the Philly mob is starting a podcast and is on Instagram.
I wouldn't be surprised if Barstool posts it. Kevin Connely is involved and he's promoting it on his IG. Lil Mo Mozzarella has been promoting it on his IG.
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:08 pm Who's this Joe Snuff Jr guy that's doing it with him?
Nadu interviewed him today:

https://www.youtube.com/live/mTjOBQfsD8 ... S54MnpVoQB
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Chris Colombo is doing the same thing. I think it will get a buzz and then die out to many unless Something is totally unique ( besides a boss / onetime boss ;) doing a podcast. I wonder what George Borgesi thinks about Joey doing this....
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Going to retract what I said earlier in the thread a little. This could be an interesting show. I heard the interview with the host today and he seems like a good kid. Still wouldn't be surprised if they do a free show but then a patreon or some paid service that gives you access to more picks / tout stuff. Getting picks from Merlino is ironic because he's probably never paid for a lost wager in his life. Anyway, looking forward to checking it out
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

People are going to tune in and when they realize hes not going to talk about his former life they will tune out i give it 2 months before his viewership goes from 100k to like 4k
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

What better way to show the feds you're legit than doing a podcast?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Joey is a character that people are drawn to.

This is just the 2023 version of Joey, the same Joey who in the 1990s courted the media, gave interviews to the media, was profiled on CBS, and threw elaborate Christmas Parties for homeless children and invited the media to film them.

Joey is Joey and very charismatic, he had a great pick last night with the Lions +5.

The kid Joe Snuff is a good kid, I met him a few times in AC - really good kid, hardworking and a classic South Philly neighborhood guy who is your quintessential South Philly guy in his 30s. He is a few years younger than me, but hung out a lot with Mikey Emma Jr (Mousies Nephew) who is exactly my age.

Everyone is on board with this legitimate endeavor Joey is making and Joey is just giving picks and talking food. I’ll be really curious to see which celebrities he gets on the podcast….Joey knows people and people are drawn to him.

-Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

This is just the 2023 version of Joey doing exactly what he did back in the 90s.

At least this time around he’s going to make some legitimate income from it.

-Dante
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:18 am Joey is a character that people are drawn to.

This is just the 2023 version of Joey, the same Joey who in the 1990s courted the media, gave interviews to the media, was profiled on CBS, and threw elaborate Christmas Parties for homeless children and invited the media to film them.

Joey is Joey and very charismatic, he had a great pick last night with the Lions +5.

The kid Joe Snuff is a good kid, I met him a few times in AC - really good kid, hardworking and a classic South Philly neighborhood guy who is your quintessential South Philly guy in his 30s. He is a few years younger than me, but hung out a lot with Mikey Emma Jr (Mousies Nephew) who is exactly my age.

Everyone is on board with this legitimate endeavor Joey is making and Joey is just giving picks and talking food. I’ll be really curious to see which celebrities he gets on the podcast….Joey knows people and people are drawn to him.

-Dante
Yup. +1

Good legal defence "Ladies and gentleman of the jury would a mob boss have a podcast, put himself out there, be public...."
and Joey does need to show income. Remember it was accountants who got Massino.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:18 am Joey is a character that people are drawn to.

-Dante
We should probably fade Joes pics doubt he’s been close to a winning player
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:31 am

-Dante
We should probably fade Joes pics doubt he’s been close to a winning player
Joey is a likeable guy, but I second this. No way he turns a profit this year 😂
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

His Instagram account is already almost at 5k followers. At this time yesterday he was at 1500.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Joeys envelopes getting smaller
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I thought this was a joke at first….

He’s going to have a lot of attention on him from the mob rats if he gets popular- imagine them getting in a beef with him over podcasts smh
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I don’t see Joey giving any negative comments the time of day. Especially from the YouTube rats.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.