Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by dack2001 »

Totally agree. That Purdue game was a lock and the coach blew it.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

dack2001 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:42 am Totally agree. That Purdue game was a lock and the coach blew it.
Purdue was very fortunate to have that lead in the first place, that pick 6 by Clifford was possibly the worst throw I've seen from a 6th year senior in my time watching college ball. Ultimately if you follow recruiting, there is a grand canyon between the players committing to PSU and the guys Purdue is able to get. It usually makes a difference in the end. I'm biased though, I had PSU -3.5.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Chucky wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 8:07 am
dack2001 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:42 am Totally agree. That Purdue game was a lock and the coach blew it.
Purdue was very fortunate to have that lead in the first place, that pick 6 by Clifford was possibly the worst throw I've seen from a 6th year senior in my time watching college ball. Ultimately if you follow recruiting, there is a grand canyon between the players committing to PSU and the guys Purdue is able to get. It usually makes a difference in the end. I'm biased though, I had PSU -3.5.
Just imagine being around for 6 years and still being that average as a QB. I thought that the other kid they played for a series looked good
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Yeah the other kid looked much better. He can really spin it.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Snakes wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:11 am
Just imagine being around for 6 years and still being that average as a QB. I thought that the other kid they played for a series looked good
I was surprised he came back for another season. He seems like a good kid, but he's injury prone and is still making the same mistakes he did as a sophomore. That other kid Allar was a 5 star recruit, I think they'll be looking to give him as many snaps as they can.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ohh i never take the hook. I always pay the juice to get -3. Didn't matter this time though. Clifford doesn't have Dotson this yr
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:34 am
Ohh i never take the hook. I always pay the juice to get -3. Didn't matter this time though. Clifford doesn't have Dotson this yr
He doesn’t have Dotson, but PSU always has high end skill players. Washington & Lambert-Smith probably won’t be 1st round picks, but they’ll be in the NFL; Tinsley as well. PSU’s biggest issues are at the LOS.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

That's funny. Get the money where you can
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I love philly, they dont care
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Ravens410
Straightened out

Post by Ravens410 »

Joey has/have never paid a penny to any of the bets he lost. He just asks for his money back and no one wants to fuck with him so he gets his money back.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

New York will look down up this heavily
Especially Joey’s friends in the Genovese Family…
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:26 pm New York will look down up this heavily
Especially Joey’s friends in the Genovese Family…
Why would he care what they think
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Jeff Nadu talks with Ray Wags about Joey's new podcast:
https://www.youtube.com/live/E1NR6G6YD2 ... KtSfMPoFuu
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

dave wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:40 pm Jeff Nadu talks with Ray Wags about Joey's new podcast:
https://www.youtube.com/live/E1NR6G6YD2 ... KtSfMPoFuu
Haha I can't believe this is actually real life.