NEW philly admin

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: NEW philly admin

Post by slimshady_007 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:27 pm I wonder what Stanfa's tenure as boss woulda been like if he wasn't beefing with Merlino and his faction? He had the backing from the Gambinos. I personally think the pressure put on from Merlino and his people forced alot of the bad decisions Stanfa made, the sketchy inductions and such...Guy stood up and took his life bid, seemed old school in his approach which is respectable...
In my opinion Stanfa’s reign would’ve ended in a RICO nevertheless. His office was bugged before the war even started, so I think around 97-98 the admin gets RICO’d then someone else steps up.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:27 pm I wonder what Stanfa's tenure as boss woulda been like if he wasn't beefing with Merlino and his faction? He had the backing from the Gambinos. I personally think the pressure put on from Merlino and his people forced alot of the bad decisions Stanfa made, the sketchy inductions and such...Guy stood up and took his life bid, seemed old school in his approach which is respectable...
Perhaps. He took his sentence for sure, but I’d contend that stanfa was no where near as old school as Joey in his approach.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:22 pm
In my opinion Stanfa’s reign would’ve ended in a RICO nevertheless. His office was bugged before the war even started, so I think around 97-98 the admin gets RICO’d then someone else steps up.
No doubt they wouldn't have lasted a long time, but obviously the tension with Merlino exacerbated the situation...
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Stanfa as gesture of reconciliation made Merlino and his crew in 1992 and that was his big mistake.
If Merlino would remained only an associate,he would made the end of Joey Gallo.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:12 pm
Stanfa as gesture of reconciliation made Merlino and his crew in 1992 and that was his big mistake.
If Merlino would remained only an associate,he would made the end of Joey Gallo.
100%
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

He would made the end of Joey Gallo.

Never were more specifically wrong words, put together.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:49 am He would made the end of Joey Gallo.

Why?
If he wouldn't be made by Stanfa,how he could take Philly?
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:49 am He would made the end of Joey Gallo.

I thought the same shit 🤦🏼‍♂️😂
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

furiofromnaples wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:54 am

Why?
Joe doesn’t care. He went to war with Stanfa before he was made. You think he cares about the button?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Its the best.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:31 pm

Its the best.
My man sam.

;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Furio makes a good point that by inducting Merlino he legitimized him. Tony Piccolo was recorded warning Stanfa about the same thing.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

jmack wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:22 pm
furiofromnaples wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:54 am

Why?
Joe doesn’t care. He went to war with Stanfa before he was made. You think he cares about the button?
Joey no,but NY yes and if Stanfa would be out,they would choose another made man as boss. Merlino doesnt have made men in his crew.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

When we gonna hear from the Philly guy who flipped a few years ago and wore the wire to his induction. 5mins of Youtube fame is waiting.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

B. wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:22 pm Furio makes a good point that by inducting Merlino he legitimized him. Tony Piccolo was recorded warning Stanfa about the same thing.
Ya but if Merlino would remained only an associate,he would made the end of Joey Gallo.