Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

antimafia
Full Patched

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Post by antimafia »

Moins de violence dans le crime organisé ?
https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2023/06/19/ ... e-organise
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

The two alleged shooters remain detained
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... etenus.php
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

antimafia wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:29 pm
antimafia wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:29 pm
antimafia wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 10:25 am ^^^^
Please see my three tweet threads respectively found at the following links:

https://twitter.com/CdnOrgC/status/1664 ... 61954?s=20

https://twitter.com/CdnOrgC/status/1665 ... 51201?s=20

https://twitter.com/CdnOrgC/status/1665 ... 16929?s=20
Hard to tell whether and where Carlos Pena Torrez is in custody — I’m guessing he’s being detained in Quebec. His hearing in a Laval courthouse is coming up this Thursday, June 8, but I don’t know whether he’ll be making an appearance (in person or via video) or the judge and lawyers will go through procedural matters.
[snip]
Six of the eight individuals charged in the mistaken-identity drive-by shooting in Schomberg, Ontario are having their matter spoken to at the Ontario courhouse in Newmarket, which is about 25 mi. (40 km) north of Toronto's border with Richmond Hill in York Region. Carlos Pena Torrez's matter re: the mistaken-identity murder attempt on Francesco Del Balso is no longer in the Courts of Quebec Hearing Rolls, but I can't tell whether Pena Torrez is being held in custody in Quebec or Ontario.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s229/cli ... BNewmarket
Carlos Pena Torrez’s matter is listed in the Courts of Quebec Hearing Rolls once again. The case will be addressed next on July 7.

He and his seven co-accused in the Schomberg, Ontario murder (mistaken identity) have all had their matters addressed at least once at the Newmarket courthouse north of Toronto.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
Carlos Pena Torrez’s criminal matter in Quebec — allegedly was trying to locate and shoot Francesco Del Balso but shot the wrong man — will be addressed again on August 10 at the courthouse in Laval. On the same day, so will the matters for the two suspects in the attempted murder of Leonardo Rizzuto — same case number and courtroom for these latter two suspects. I want to say that this scheduling of the dates is a coincidence, but there may be something else at play here.

Last edited by antimafia on Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Wonder how much longer rocheburn will be walking this earth.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

^^^^
It appears that Kevin Rochebrun has been slapped with another charge. Incidentally, the matters being addressed on Aug. 10 for him, Barthélémy, and Pena Torrez are all bail hearings.

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Any news? Is Rizzuto heavily guarded? Is he in hiding? Matter of time before somebody gets him.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Nothing really and I don't think anyone could properly answer your questions. Knowing how guys in Montreal have reacted when targeted it's probably safe to assume he has people acting as bodyguards.

Police must be looking at him for Del Balso's murder and attempted murders, the Iacono murder, and anything Silva is sharing.

Knowing you're the target of some major investigations,
the HA's involvement with Del Balso's plan, the fact people could still want you dead, and your partner (Sollecito) is on his way out, must be a very stressful time.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Someone getting wacked soon, I can feel it.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Benballer
Honorary Member

Post by Benballer »

AntComello wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:55 am Someone getting wacked soon, I can feel it.
I believe it

No one talks about the macri murdere in ville lasalle..

Both dead by headshots , wonder who ordered .. was it bosses of lasalle ? Who would have the Ok without their approval. They were filthy rich, real millionaires, lots of liquidity.

Crazy how they met that demise
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:58 am Nothing really and I don't think anyone could properly answer your questions. Knowing how guys in Montreal have reacted when targeted it's probably safe to assume he has people acting as bodyguards.

Police must be looking at him for Del Balso's murder and attempted murders, the Iacono murder, and anything Silva is sharing.

Knowing you're the target of some major investigations,
the HA's involvement with Del Balso's plan, the fact people could still want you dead, and your partner (Sollecito) is on his way out, must be a very stressful time.
I agree…i was just wondering if he is a visible figure around Montreal or if he is still acfive running day by day street operations. Other than Sollecito, who is he closest to in Montreal?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Yeah no worries, I'm not sure on that. I would like to know who, if anyone, has stepped up to kinda replace Sollecito. All the recent reporting has said he's very sick, another even said he's no longer considered an active member of OC, and I believe one even said he's homebound. I've speculated maybe one of his brothers, specifically Mario, have stepped into his role or possibly Pietro D'Adamo or Vito Salvaggio.

I imagine Leonardo has taken a step back after being shot and the subsequent police pressure. I believe the guys he's closest to are Nicola Spagnolo, Vito Salvaggio, Charlie Renda, and Liborio Cuntrera.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:37 am Yeah no worries, I'm not sure on that. I would like to know who, if anyone, has stepped up to kinda replace Sollecito. All the recent reporting has said he's very sick, another even said he's no longer considered an active member of OC, and I believe one even said he's homebound. I've speculated maybe one of his brothers, specifically Mario, have stepped into his role or possibly Pietro D'Adamo or Vito Salvaggio.

I imagine Leonardo has taken a step back after being shot and the subsequent police pressure. I believe the guys he's closest to are Nicola Spagnolo, Vito Salvaggio, Charlie Renda, and Liborio Cuntrera.
Thank you

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

Un accusé se voit refuser pour une seconde fois sa liberté provisoire
https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/just ... isoire.php

Man charged with attempted murder of Leonardo Rizzuto denied bail — again
https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... bail-again
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:37 am Yeah no worries, I'm not sure on that. I would like to know who, if anyone, has stepped up to kinda replace Sollecito. All the recent reporting has said he's very sick, another even said he's no longer considered an active member of OC, and I believe one even said he's homebound. I've speculated maybe one of his brothers, specifically Mario, have stepped into his role or possibly Pietro D'Adamo or Vito Salvaggio.

What makes you think he stepped back? I feel like the way he evaded the attempted hit while he was driving and how he handled the whole situation says "Look motherf*ckers" "I'm still here" that was some john wick shit he managed to get away and before the article was posted he was walking out of the hospital on both legs with his head held high imo.
That is my uneducated opinion