providence news

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NothingNew44
Straightened out

Re: providence news

Post by NothingNew44 »

Eddie mush wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:09 am
sharpieone wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:47 pm
Eddie mush wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:02 am
sharpieone wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:48 pm Scott keeps saying Dinunzios operate out of Gemini social club. Ive been told that’s been closed for years. Anyone in the area know?

Closed a long time ago
Been operating as a personal trainers studio for at least 5 years now
Yikes. I’ve seen enough from Scott’s blog. It’s either straight from pacer or rampant speculation that turns out wrong. I guess he needs to make things seem more active than they are.
I agree. He called spucky a up and comer
The guy is 80 years old and been a force in Boston area since the 80’s.

I liked his work before now I feel as he is reaching to sell his site

It’s disappointing from the standpoint it takes away from his other work. The Eddie Lato “is at his apex” comment is another example. The guy is in his late 70s and you’d think he was in his 40/50s by the way Scott speaks about him. I still think Scott has much to offer but the pay site has really impacted his reporting imo.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Is lato really the underboss
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

According to Rhode Island state police he is.
conman
Prospect

Post by conman »

I always had a lot of respect for Scott, but I agree the Gemini club comment and Spucky being up an coming is a head scratcher.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Several made guys, names vary, and he gives no names. If that's not stringing people along for clicks, I don't know what is.
miggy9
On Record

Post by miggy9 »

The only thing that caught my eye in Scott's reporting was when he made mention of a Westerly guy's place, where the guys from Philly come in to meet with MAtty's guy. I felt strung along but when he said that that rang. I've heard from several people down there that guys were coming in to meet. Which makes sense, Westerly is an enclave of Calabrians.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Scott Burnstein did another interview with Steve O'Donnell a former Rhode Island police officer about Frank Salemme and Disarro's murder on his show original Gangsters podcast. I listened to it on google podcasts.
Steve O Donnell mentioned that Anthony St. Laurent had been a cooperator which he didn't know because he mentioned that he was working cases against the Saint.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I dont get the st. Laurent angle. So state police was working case on him but the fbi indict him his wife and his son and give him 10yrs. After he just did 7 in federal prison. Who did he cooperate against. I don't get it. I think the state police guy is mistaken. Bobby DeLuca called st laurent a rat about some court paperwork that was floating around. It was a clerical error or something. Then st laurent got the ok to kill deluca
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:14 pm I dont get the st. Laurent angle. So state police was working case on him but the fbi indict him his wife and his son and give him 10yrs. After he just did 7 in federal prison. Who did he cooperate against. I don't get it. I think the state police guy is mistaken. Bobby DeLuca called st laurent a rat about some court paperwork that was floating around. It was a clerical error or something. Then st laurent got the ok to kill deluca
The affidavit here (viewtopic.php?f=44&t=11851) doesn't outright say it, but there are handwritten notes indicating CS-3 may be St. Laurent. I believe this was filed in a case involving Robert Carozza. If St. Laurent was giving information, it doesn't necessarily prevent him from being indicted, especially if he never agreed to testify against anyone.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Hmmm I read the files. Interesting. I mean it's a lawyers guess cs3 is st laurent but it's definitely something.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:08 am Hmmm I read the files. Interesting. I mean it's a lawyers guess cs3 is st laurent but it's definitely something.
I have also read the files and I agree that it's interesting. I guess if CS3 is St. Laurent he would know all about what's going on in Providence at the time which is something that Mercurio or especially Flemmi wouldn't have any idea about.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

We need more of those files there. Interesting. One of wild bill grasso pupils double crosses him with the east boston guys. Gaetano Milano. They kill Billy. The east boston guys try to kill salemme . Ray Jr wanted the revere guys to kill Ferrera.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

I'm going to try to read these files on my computer, can't see them on my phone, but am surprise Ray Jr. had any hope that Eastie would help take out Ferrera..Ferrara was pretty much hardcore with the East Boston guys all the way back, as I understand it...who was around in East Boston to reach out to for help against Ferrera?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Seems like ray Jr wanted salemme and the revere crew to take out Vinny Ferrera. Wild bill grosso must have told Springfield ma member Gaetano Milano who double crosses ray Jr n bill. He tells Jr russo and them. They strike first. Milano kills wild bill and russo has salemme shot but quintana from revere was supposed to be with him at the time
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

You have took look at the files on a tablet or laptop