providence news

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

providence news

Post by NewEnglandHere »

was watching scott burnstein says a federal racketerring case is coming down soon and 6 to seven guys have been made in providence recently .
Sittite
Honorary Member

Re: providence news

Post by Sittite »

Watched it or read it???
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNCOmOoZfjc

I think he's referring to the attached youtube podcast that came out yesterday.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Any names. I mean half the state is Italian ain't hard to find recruits. Must be sons and grand kids
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:38 am Any names. I mean half the state is Italian ain't hard to find recruits. Must be sons and grand kids
No names as usual. First 40 minutes just the same old stuff about old murders, Dino Guilmette and Matty G, Lato, the potential case etc.

46th minute - one of his trusted sources says there was a making ceremony within past couple of years of about a half dozen guys in Providence were made with very little involvement from Boston, except for approval. Names vary, he didn't provide any. Another source says there is no way that would happen without more Boston involvement or at least a trip to Boston to introduce new members.

56th minute - in last five years, some younger guys in their 30's,40's,50's made in Boston have created a long bench. Including relatives of the Dinunzio's. If that's Louis D., then he is just regurgitating old news.

New England/Philly crew is active:
- Here he and his cohost reference online contingent who find his reporting on this skeptical (hmmmmm)
- Matty G. and Georgie Borgesi were locked up together and that got this crew up and running again. The crew reports to Matty G. in NE
- Boston told Matty that there were going to need more of a kick up in order for this crew to continue operating.
- A restaraunt in Westerly R.I. is a spot where guys from Philly and NE hold meetings regarding this crews business.
-Shawn Vetere is running the crew on the Boston side. He has been spotted with Philly mobsters in Philly at engagement parties and other events.
-
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an indictment but I ain’t holding my breath
LarryC
Straightened out

Post by LarryC »

Dave65827 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:07 pm I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an indictment but I ain’t holding my breath
If the case is coming, doesn’t that mean indictments were already done?
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Is there an example of a crew reporting to a member of another family? If this is still a “philly crew” but maybe I am not reading correctly
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

Scott keeps saying Dinunzios operate out of Gemini social club. Ive been told that’s been closed for years. Anyone in the area know?
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Closed
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Ha
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

A quick check shows that club has been closed since 2012.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:56 pm A quick check shows that club has been closed since 2012.

Pogo
Yikes.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:56 pm A quick check shows that club has been closed since 2012.

Pogo
smh-yea-okay.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Basically a lot of talk no real info, hes sayong local providence news have been covering this, any articles been posted on here