How is active the DeCavalcante family?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

joerock
Straightened out

Re: How is active the DeCavalcante family?

Post by joerock »

peteyboxcars wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:12 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:28 pm
joerock wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:41 pmAin’t Louie eggs consalvo a captain and based out of New York?
No idea where you got that info.
He lives in NJ. I heard that he took over as Capo from his brother in law Philip Abramo ...but I have also heard he is not active and has gone legit....who knows?
He used to run “The Cafatel Social Club” a cafe in little Italy but has recently closed.
peteyboxcars
Honorary Member

Post by peteyboxcars »

joerock wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:26 am
peteyboxcars wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:12 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 2:28 pm
joerock wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 1:41 pmAin’t Louie eggs consalvo a captain and based out of New York?
No idea where you got that info.
He lives in NJ. I heard that he took over as Capo from his brother in law Philip Abramo ...but I have also heard he is not active and has gone legit....who knows?
He used to run “The Cafatel Social Club” a cafe in little Italy but has recently closed.
Yes I know. Its not really a social club. Its was a restaurant. Here is a pic of Lou from Instagram https://www.instagram.com/p/-U-pWAKjfB/?hl=hi
peteyboxcars
Honorary Member

Post by peteyboxcars »

Also looks like Lou was released in 2012 and Abramo was released in 2018. So both have been out for a while.
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

Oliveri and Stango captains? Wonder how stangos been doing since his release .
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

How active can they are is not really a matter of speculation. They are active in the few white areas remaining in Elizabeth and probably some construction in Toms River. Honestly, would you let Dog Oliveri shake you down? or beat the shit out of him when he demands a piece of your restaurant receipts?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

joerock wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:02 am Oliveri and Stango captains? Wonder how stangos been doing since his release .
Who are you getting this from? Maybe wrong but the only person I’ve heard say iOliveri is a captain is Burnstein, and we all know he can’t be trusted
joerock
Straightened out

Post by joerock »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:20 am
joerock wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 6:02 am Oliveri and Stango captains? Wonder how stangos been doing since his release .
Who are you getting this from? Maybe wrong but the only person I’ve heard say iOliveri is a captain is Burnstein, and we all know he can’t be trusted

That’s the point how can oliveri be a captain? I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of it though but the info we have on him he wasn’t well liked.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

joerock wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:19 am
TommyGambino wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:20 am

That’s the point how can oliveri be a captain? I wouldn’t rule out the possibility of it though but the info we have on him he wasn’t well liked.
Oh definitely wouldn’t rule it out, shit can change quick in the mob, like the story of Ernie Grillo who was shelved and beat up by the Gambinos, now is a captain close to the administration.
peteyboxcars
Honorary Member

Post by peteyboxcars »

1st I heard of Oliveri being a Capo. Stango has to be 80 or 81 by now. Not sure how his health is. I don't know how much money he has after spending nearly all his adult life in prison. I would imagine he would have to be active to make money. His son has been selling used cars in Toms River since being released.
Massive-Sail
Straightened out

Post by Massive-Sail »

recent pic of stango
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Massive-Sail
Straightened out

Post by Massive-Sail »

recent pic of pino
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Good pics!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Massive-Sail wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:56 pm recent pic of stango
He looks more mature lol
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Great pics
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Massive-Sail
Straightened out

Post by Massive-Sail »

this is francesco “the painter” paparatto he almost owns all 3rd ave in elizabeth, very big in real estate and partner of mimmo marzullo in a gambling operation.