Ralph Balsamo has been keeping up to date of the Genovese Family thanks to google

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dave
Straightened out

Re: Ralph Balsamo has been keeping up to date of the Genovese Family thanks to google

Post by dave »

Ivan wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:27 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:14 am Reading that list, it makes you wonder if he's perused this forum.
Most people just don't seem to know about us.

They read Read reddit/r/mafia, they read GBB, they read Gangland News and retard-infested Facebook groups. But ordinary people, including most mobsters apparently, do not read TBHF.
Those sites will pop up for anyone doing Google searches on the mob. I don't think a private site like this will show much, if at all.
Ivan
Full Patched

Re: Ralph Balsamo has been keeping up to date of the Genovese Family thanks to google

Post by Ivan »

dave wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:46 pm
Ivan wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:27 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:14 am Reading that list, it makes you wonder if he's perused this forum.
Most people just don't seem to know about us.

They read Read reddit/r/mafia, they read GBB, they read Gangland News and retard-infested Facebook groups. But ordinary people, including most mobsters apparently, do not read TBHF.
Those sites will pop up for anyone doing Google searches on the mob. I don't think a private site like this will show much, if at all.
I never even thought of that -- that probably explains like 99% of what I'm bitching about here. Thanks Dave.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

The one that's interesting is: “ralph balsamo bellomo park”

Was there something in the public about Balsamo and Bellomo meeting at a park?

If not, makes me think they were meeting at a park and he was checking to see if it was out there yet.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:31 pm The one that's interesting is: “ralph balsamo bellomo park”

If not, makes me think they were meeting at a park and he was checking to see if it was out there yet.
this Google shit is going to be what finally takes down Barney isn't it
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:31 pm The one that's interesting is: “ralph balsamo bellomo park”

He was worried that Capeci heard about the Memorial Day bbq they threw for Barney in Pelham Bay Park.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

It's clear Balsamo isn't one of us. If he was on here, his search history would say:

"joe masseria made what year"
"petey red ancestry"
"barney bellomo grandfather arrival date"
"was funzi or benny squint official boss"
"scott burnstein source"
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:51 am It's clear Balsamo isn't one of us. If he was on here, his search history would say:

"petey red ancestry"
"scott burnstein source"
'is genovese family still sciaccatano faction"
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

B. wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:51 am It's clear Balsamo isn't one of us. If he was on here, his search history would say:

"petey red ancestry"
"scott burnstein source"
Looking forward to the wiretap of Balsamo correcting other wiseguys on the founding of the five families.

"Forget this Maranzano taking the structure from the Roman Empire. Check out that 2014 Informer edition."
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

The Bellomo funeral home one too. Maybe they were smuggling Barney in and out in a casket. :D
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I want to see the search history of that Colombo member who got arrested with one of John Dickie's book in his car.

The "Ivy Leage" is googling fucking GangsterBB while the "sinking ship" is reading one of this subject's best scholars. Checkmate, fanboys.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Barney spends his days trying to dispel the notion that Murder Inc was a real organisation
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Meet Barney in the park.

Was a July 4th fireworks reference.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Maybe he found Bellomos Google photo of him getting take out pizza with his son and told him...
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Assuming these things are true, here's some new stuff we've learned about Bellomo in the past year

- he used to travel by motorcycle to meetings
- he's got a new girlfriend and lives on city island
- he's been out in public more (in NY)
- he takes great pride in cucking Joey Lubrano - going as far as calling Lubrano a "beta" to other mobsters
- he's personal friends with Balsamo and they were building homes across from each other (?)
- him and/or his son like a pizza place on or near 187th street

One of those is completely made up, but it could possibly be true. We don't know that it isn't. As insignificant as all this shit is, it's probably the most we've learned about Bellomo since he was indicted like 15+ years ago
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

This thread makes me tingle deep deep down.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.