FOIA Photograph Information

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

kyrieleis
On Record

FOIA Photograph Information

Post by kyrieleis »

Hey fellas.. I recently requested and received a FOIA on Charles Imburgia of Pittsburgh and received multiple surveillance photos. Needless to say, they weren't of satisfactory quality. Anyone have any ideas where I could find higher quality versions of these photos..? Perhaps from FBI or other sources

- Kyrieleis
"We bakuto cannot walk in broad daylight. But if we unite and become a wall to stop communism, we can be of service to the nation. If anything happens, we would like to stake our lives for the good of the country."
Snakes
Full Patched

Re: FOIA Photograph Information

Post by Snakes »

kyrieleis wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:46 pm Hey fellas.. I recently requested and received a FOIA on Charles Imburgia of Pittsburgh and received multiple surveillance photos. Needless to say, they weren't of satisfactory quality. Anyone have any ideas where I could find higher quality versions of these photos..? Perhaps from FBI or other sources

- Kyrieleis
They probably sent you copies from the microfilm. Ask for copies of the originals or negatives. I don't request a lot of photographs, but I've heard that works.
kyrieleis
On Record

Post by kyrieleis »

Snakes wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:59 pm
kyrieleis wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:46 pm Hey fellas.. I recently requested and received a FOIA on Charles Imburgia of Pittsburgh and received multiple surveillance photos. Needless to say, they weren't of satisfactory quality. Anyone have any ideas where I could find higher quality versions of these photos..? Perhaps from FBI or other sources

- Kyrieleis
They probably sent you copies from the microfilm. Ask for copies of the originals or negatives. I don't request a lot of photographs, but I've heard that works.
They're the black and white high contrast really grainy versions... Unsure which one that falls under but most definitely not originals.

- Kyrieleis
"We bakuto cannot walk in broad daylight. But if we unite and become a wall to stop communism, we can be of service to the nation. If anything happens, we would like to stake our lives for the good of the country."
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

kyrieleis wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 4:04 pm
Snakes wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 3:59 pm

- Kyrieleis
They're the black and white high contrast really grainy versions... Unsure which one that falls under but most definitely not originals.

- Kyrieleis
Yeah, those are the filmed copies
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

- Kyrieleis
I usually ask for high quality copies and they come through.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

- Kyrieleis
I'll bet if you went back a few years on this forum you'd find a few good color photos of Charlie.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

- Kyrieleis
Go to his old restaurant In Warren there is photos there
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

^ The Sunrise Inn on Market Street in Warren, Ohio
trafficante
Straightened out

Post by trafficante »

FriendofHenry wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:40 am ^ The Sunrise Inn on Market Street in Warren, Ohio
Heard they serve a good pizza there... Can you confirm this FOH?
"Don't go telling me about two factions. Don't try that Nick Licata shit on me."
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

trafficante wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:32 am
FriendofHenry wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:40 am ^ The Sunrise Inn on Market Street in Warren, Ohio
Confirm this how? The name and location you can look up.
As far as Charlie goes; my Dad started taking me there for lunch when I was a teenager. That's when I met Charlie.
It's no secrete that I got to be close to Charlie when we stayed together at Charlie's Roost for deer season.
Charlie and The Sunrise was well known. I've posted several pictures here showing me together with Charlie, Michael and Jo Jo.
trafficante
Straightened out

Post by trafficante »

FriendofHenry wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 9:42 am
As far as Charlie goes; my Dad started taking me there for lunch when I was a teenager. That's when I met Charlie.
It's no secrete that I got to be close to Charlie when we stayed together at Charlie's Roost for deer season.
Charlie and The Sunrise was well known. I've posted several pictures here showing me together with Charlie, Michael and Jo Jo.
I was just wondering if they serve a good slice... :lol: :lol:
"Don't go telling me about two factions. Don't try that Nick Licata shit on me."
Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Ruggiero »

Is the Pizza good though? Never been. :?:
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

trafficante wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:08 am
I was just wondering if they serve a good slice... :lol: :lol:
I don't know but when Charlie was alive it was a great slice :)
coldshoulder
On Record

Post by coldshoulder »

Last time I had Sunrise pizza was about 5 years ago, and it was pretty good.

The Youngstown-Warren area has a bunch of great one-off pizza joints, I'd say my favorite's are Wedgewood Pizza (4 or 5 locations), and the Avalon Downtown. Plus plenty of others :P
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

coldshoulder wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:37 am Last time I had Sunrise pizza was about 5 years ago, and it was pretty good.

The Youngstown-Warren area has a bunch of great one-off pizza joints, I'd say my favorite's are Wedgewood Pizza (4 or 5 locations), and the Avalon Downtown. Plus plenty of others :P
The Avalon Downtown is very good :) That happens to be Michael's from the original Avalon Bar on Belmont Ave.