Anyone met a wiseguy?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PogueMahone
Straightened out

Re: Anyone met a wiseguy?

Post by PogueMahone »

I met both Frank Cotroni Sr. and Joe Di Maulo very briefly. Di Maulo was much friendlier.
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Believe it or not, I’m the kid in the video that calls merlino my idol…I’ve known a lot of the Philly guys my whole life, but that’s
My claim to fame. Merlino, stevie and uncle joe are probably the biggest mafia guys I’ve talked to. I’ve loved it from my friends, it can get embarrassing from time to time.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Geeleonetti wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:55 am Believe it or not, I’m the kid in the video that calls merlino my idol…I’ve known a lot of the Philly guys my whole life, but that’s
My claim to fame. Merlino, stevie and uncle joe are probably the biggest mafia guys I’ve talked to. I’ve loved it from my friends, it can get embarrassing from time to time.
Lmao no fuckin way! that clip lives rent free in my head.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Geeleonetti wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 11:55 am Believe it or not, I’m the kid in the video that calls merlino my idol…I’ve known a lot of the Philly guys my whole life, but that’s
My claim to fame.
Holy shit really? Hahahahaha.

Any way you can prove this? (Sorry to not take this at face value, but it's quite a claim. :D )
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Never met a made guy but I knew a guy who claimed he was with one of the Gambino siblings. Probably full of shit but he owned a bunch of properties and was an asshole. So there's that.
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Maybe some pictures or something, no I was never told to say that as most people think. At the time he was the coolest person around I didn’t know he was doing bad things, just knew he was super cool in my area, all the women loved him. Trust me, my one buddy brought it out at his engagement party to introduce us all. I cringe now seeing it haha.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Ivan wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:03 pm
My claim to fame.
Holy shit really? Hahahahaha.

Any way you can prove this? (Sorry to not take this at face value, but it's quite a claim. :D )
First we're going to eat a Thanksgiving dinner...turkey and everything. After that, Santa Clause. And then open the gifts.
All roads lead to New York.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Geeleonetti wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:04 pm Maybe some pictures or something, no I was never told to say that as most people think. At the time he was the coolest person around I didn’t know he was doing bad things, just knew he was super cool in my area, all the women loved him. Trust me, my one buddy brought it out at his engagement party to introduce us all. I cringe now seeing it haha.
Link to video?
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Cheech wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:13 pm
Geeleonetti wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 1:04 pm Maybe some pictures or something, no I was never told to say that as most people think. At the time he was the coolest person around I didn’t know he was doing bad things, just knew he was super cool in my area, all the women loved him. Trust me, my one buddy brought it out at his engagement party to introduce us all. I cringe now seeing it haha.
Link to video?
It's definitely on video. I think it's in a MobFax video on YouTube. I'll look for it when I get a minute.

It's actually mentioned in an Anastasia book I think (The Las Gangster, maybe? talked about how the cops wanted to vomit or something).
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Cheech wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 3:13 pm
Link to video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlGNNveIAlQ&t=111s
All roads lead to New York.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Thanks. Yes now i remember. Knocked the rust off lol
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Thanks Ivan, my glory days. The news picked it up, I was the neighborhood superstar until I found out what he actually did for a living.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Geeleonetti wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:30 pm Thanks Ivan, my glory days. The news picked it up, I was the neighborhood superstar until I found out what he actually did for a living.
Anybody would take the criminals of yesteryear then the ones running around present day...
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Hilarious that you are the kid in the video. The guys in Philly are not hard to find if you know where to look. Provided you can hold your liquor and not an asshole, Joey and crew are fun guys to be around.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

And if you ever are around them, there is NO DOUBT who the boss is.