Group America

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Strax
Straightened out

Re: Group America

Post by Strax »

AntComello wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:17 pm Damn and I thought Michael Michael was just some random Serb dude from Brooklyn when this first came out.
Miljanic was recorded on telephone saying to Jaksic: "Always be lowkey,we are never going to be hungry,this is best job in the world as long as we are in the first line,we need to keep our friends from BIA close". They had someone snitching and they got info from BIA that they have a snitch, BIA is Serbian secret service. Its pretty much same shit in whole Eastern Europe as in Russia , if you want to do organized crime on high level you need to be close to state,politicians and secret service. Once they don't need you anymore, you are done for. Members from Skaljarski clan are being killed in Greece,Turkey,Spain,Netherlands. They are hunting them down all over Europe, once they decide you are done, you can't hide.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Strax wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:30 pm
AntComello wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:17 pm Damn and I thought Michael Michael was just some random Serb dude from Brooklyn when this first came out.
Miljanic was recorded on telephone saying to Jaksic: "Always be lowkey,we are never going to be hungry,this is best job in the world as long as we are in the first line,we need to keep our friends from BIA close". They had someone snitching and they got info from BIA that they have a snitch, BIA is Serbian secret service. Its pretty much same shit in whole Eastern Europe as in Russia , if you want to do organized crime on high level you need to be close to state,politicians and secret service. Once they don't need you anymore, you are done for. Members from Skaljarski clan are being killed in Greece,Turkey,Spain,Netherlands. They are hunting them down all over Europe, once they decide you are done, you can't hide.
Great info Strax. We are obviously missing a big part of the context if we don’t know about the Balkan side of this stuff as well as the American side.

As a tangent. There are a ton of Serbians in Chicago, as you probably know. Some of them run a bunch of cafes and lounges, etc., on the Northside of the city and in some nearby suburbs. I’ve heard that Serbian OC groups have a presence in Chicago from some people who I think would know, but I have no clue myself about this stuff (some Serbian friends of my family in Chicago, but they aren’t connected to anything). Any idea if the Group America/Skaljarski guys had ties there, or has it been other groups?
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Strax wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:30 pm
Thank you for the info 🙏 I’m very interested in this.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Ant you should check out the OCCRP articles on Group America and Miljanic
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:45 am Ant you should check out the OCCRP articles on Group America and Miljanic
Thanks will do
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.