John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by johnny_scootch »

aray22 wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:23 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:58 am Joey DiBendetto is very savvy when it comes to mob life and I highly doubt he has anything to do with John Pennisi, the guy who puts him on blast once a month with stories on YouTube.

If you’re a made guy and it comes out you were in contact with a rat and not just any rat but a YouTube video making rat you’ll end up on the shelf faster than you can blink. So why risk it?
John had recently said that he and Joey talked on Joey's wife's phone when John had went to Savannah GA to lay low for a few months. Do I think they talk today? I don't but I wouldn't be surprised if his wife has ever passed John a message or vice versa.
I saw the video too but that took place before John went to the Feds it was all accusations no paperwork. I’m not surprised Joey have him the benefit of the doubt during that time they were very close.
RickyBrown
Prospect

Post by RickyBrown »

pennisi DEFINITELY has his own agenda but his account is pretty good and is so much better without that moron lavecchia. i found his few short videos on on the sicilians and calabrians pretty interesting.

lavecchia gets some good guests (anna sergi, john dickie) but his constant chirping and yammering after every sentence to trow in his 2 cents is super annoying
Lefty_Ruggiero
Straightened out

Post by Lefty_Ruggiero »

Latest video about Crazy Sal Salome was interesting.

https://youtu.be/Iam1MQyAmGI
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Anyone seen his latest video, how he can go from the Group america one to this is embarrassing
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TommyGambino wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:49 pm Anyone seen his latest video, how he can go from the Group america one to this is embarrassing
Peter Pan video right? He's got a ton of subpar videos like that. What I found interesting was that he said an FBI agent told him how Tuccio was acting after they arrested him. So he's getting info from Feds and using them in his videos and that's probably how he heard about that phone call between Fama, Coonan and Miljanic that he spoke about in the Group America video.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:58 pm Peter Pan video right? He's got a ton of subpar videos like that.
PP was on record with JP so its hardly surprising he does updates on the kid.

Ill take a PP photo vid over a Cicale hawking vodka vid anyday.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Despite everything that has been said about the Tuccio kid, the Philly Family must see some potential in him. Merlino and his group are celebrity gangsters but they're also extremely serious people who proved themselves at a young age. They don't have a history of recruiting weak links either. For whatever reason Merlino decided a Lucchese captain's nephew should drive him around NYC and come hang out in Philly -- maybe Merlino is slipping or maybe the kid has what they're looking for.

Personally I've got no opinion but looking at it objectively we know this is a kid who has done some silly shit but also that he is "all in" on Cosa Nostra. When DiLeonardo recommended that one of Angelo Ruggiero's sons get made he said some people didn't think he was a good candidate but Michael felt Ruggiero was completely dedicated to the cause and that was a good enough reason.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Additionally, who's considered 'the future'?
Grande?
Guy gets caught about moving fentanyl on tape. Not exactly brilliant there.
Nicodemo?
Guy used his own fucking car on a hit. Nuff said.

So Pan may not be the brightest kid, but Philly, it appears prioritize being stand up over smarts.

Can you blame them.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Lmao Pennisi is such a hater. Who gives a fuck about Stevie mazzones body language. Cuz he’s leaning closer to the other guy in the pic he’s imply that Mazzone doesn’t want to be in the pic with Peter Pan😂😂😂 I don’t think he realizes how dumb he sounds
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:16 pm
Ill take a PP photo vid over a Cicale hawking vodka vid anyday.
The first time I’ve ever gotten through an entire Cicale video was today after I watched the Pennisi video on Tuccio. Cicale talks about a sit down he had with Blaise Corozzo and Bobby Glasses. It wasn’t terrible.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:24 pm Lmao Pennisi is such a hater. Who gives a fuck about Stevie mazzones body language. Cuz he’s leaning closer to the other guy in the pic he’s imply that Mazzone doesn’t want to be in the pic with Peter Pan😂😂😂 I don’t think he realizes how dumb he sounds
For the intelligent people in the room :lol:
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:58 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:49 pm Anyone seen his latest video, how he can go from the Group america one to this is embarrassing
Peter Pan video right? He's got a ton of subpar videos like that. What I found interesting was that he said an FBI agent told him how Tuccio was acting after they arrested him. So he's getting info from Feds and using them in his videos and that's probably how he heard about that phone call between Fama, Coonan and Miljanic that he spoke about in the Group America video.
Because Tucchio uses the word sir when speaking to an FBI agent that means he was terrified 😂 .Like he said his dad was a cop and was probably raised to speak that way
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:37 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:24 pm Lmao Pennisi is such a hater. Who gives a fuck about Stevie mazzones body language. Cuz he’s leaning closer to the other guy in the pic he’s imply that Mazzone doesn’t want to be in the pic with Peter Pan😂😂😂 I don’t think he realizes how dumb he sounds
For the intelligent people in the room :lol:
Lmaooo he really made a whole YouTube video about this shit.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Lol didnt even bother watching it after I read that title
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:51 pm
Lol didnt even bother watching it after I read that title
Ya didn’t miss much lol