Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Honk
Straightened out

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto Shot in Laval

Post by Honk »

OcSleeper wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:08 pm
Honk wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:38 pm Someone here just said a week or so ago ‘the Rizzuto conflict was over a long time ago’

Guess not!!
Probably referring to me. The Scoppa conflict was the last one and that ended in 2019. If this turns out to lead to more shootings and murders I would consider it a new conflict or maybe a continuation if it turns out to be Desjardins who is behind this. But it's way too early to say anything except that this is a major event in Montreal.

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local- ... l-shooting

The way the tweets and other articles originally were written I thought the shooting took place at a funeral home near the intersection of HWY 440 & HWY 13 but it actually took place on HWY 440 and they escaped to the funeral home.
The whole past 20 years is just crazy. I agree that these are probably new conflicts, they’re kind of the same.

Vito going to jail in the US forever changed the scene up there. That’s the common denominator
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

No front window or windshield tints???? No bulletproof???? Cmon man
Last edited by Newyorkempire on Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

At least 8 shots were fired at Rizzuto's vehicle:

https://twitter.com/MaxDelandQMI/status ... 28897?s=20
kyrieleis
On Record

Post by kyrieleis »

Other than Desjardins, any idea who might be aligned against Rizzutos to make a move against them? On an unrelated topic, I find it interesting how he was driving himself.. Additionally it was reported that his passenger was also injured.

- Kyrieleis
"We bakuto cannot walk in broad daylight. But if we unite and become a wall to stop communism, we can be of service to the nation. If anything happens, we would like to stake our lives for the good of the country."
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

More photos:

https://twitter.com/pascalrobidas/statu ... 23878?s=20

More articles:

Leonardo Rizzuto blessé lors d’une tentative de meurtre
https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/19 ... de-meurtre

Leonardo Rizzuto injured in Laval shooting
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/leonardo-ri ... -1.6314956

Laval, Que. shooting leaves 1 hurt, victim reportedly tied to mafia
https://globalnews.ca/news/9555097/lava ... tim-mafia/

LEONARDO RIZZUTO, FILS DE VITO RIZZUTO, VICTIME D'UNE TENTATIVE DE MEURTRE
https://www.noovo.info/nouvelle/leonard ... urtre.html
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

kyrieleis wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:07 pm Other than Desjardins, any idea who might be aligned against Rizzutos to make a move against them? On an unrelated topic, I find it interesting how he was driving himself.. Additionally it was reported that his passenger was also injured.

- Kyrieleis
I wonder if Stefano Sollecito is taking him out? That guy seems to have turned on everyone.
Honk
Straightened out

Post by Honk »

Etna wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:17 pm
kyrieleis wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:07 pm Other than Desjardins, any idea who might be aligned against Rizzutos to make a move against them? On an unrelated topic, I find it interesting how he was driving himself.. Additionally it was reported that his passenger was also injured.

- Kyrieleis
I wonder if Stefano Sollecito is taking him out? That guy seems to have turned on everyone.
That crossed my mind…he’s a real snake
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

- Kyrieleis
In the book with Scoppa, he said he wanted to just kill "everybody"
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:31 pm

- Kyrieleis
In the book with Scoppa, he said he wanted to just kill "everybody"
So in some ways, this guy, if it's him...could really be Montreal's version of Scarfo or Casso.
kyrieleis
On Record

Post by kyrieleis »

Any chances of a retaliation attack in the future? .. Would point to the group making moves, but wouldnt be surprised if there is another shooting that succeeds in killing Leo and ends in Steve Sollecito taking over

- Kyrieleis
"We bakuto cannot walk in broad daylight. But if we unite and become a wall to stop communism, we can be of service to the nation. If anything happens, we would like to stake our lives for the good of the country."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Leos and Nick Jrs sons have to be in their 20s by now. Anyone know how many of them there is? I think there is quite a few if not mistaken
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

kyrieleis wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:54 pm Any chances of a retaliation attack in the future? .. Would point to the group making moves, but wouldnt be surprised if there is another shooting that succeeds in killing Leo and ends in Steve Sollecito taking over

- Kyrieleis
A retaliation is very possible given the Montreal criminal landscape. At this point, it's still too early to tell.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

I wonder who the Rizzuto's/Sollecito have left for shooters...their last main guy is in prison for life and flipped, didn't seem like they had young Italian kids loyal to them as shooters even back then...wonder who would pull the trigger for them now...not saying there's no one but it doesn't seem like they have young kids under them looking to get made...
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

mr white wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:43 pm I wonder who the Rizzuto's/Sollecito have left for shooters...their last main guy is in prison for life and flipped, didn't seem like they had young Italian kids loyal to them as shooters even back then...wonder who would pull the trigger for them now...not saying there's no one but it doesn't seem like they have young kids under them looking to get made...
Tons of people. Black gang members. Independents. Bikers. Pakis. Somalis. Lebanese. Shooters dont have to be Italian and in the organization
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:48 pm
mr white wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:43 pm I wonder who the Rizzuto's/Sollecito have left for shooters...their last main guy is in prison for life and flipped, didn't seem like they had young Italian kids loyal to them as shooters even back then...wonder who would pull the trigger for them now...not saying there's no one but it doesn't seem like they have young kids under them looking to get made...
Tons of people. Black gang members. Independents. Bikers. Pakis. Somalis. Lebanese. Shooters dont have to be Italian and in the organization
I think you're absolutely right and probably chances are they won't be in the organization.. if I could bet on this I'd bet on retaliation because it seems like they've gone to the mattresses again in Montreal. Lots of the shooting up there has been black street gangs and bikers. Who knows where those factions line up now on whatever sides are drawn now...