Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by PolackTony »

Dom “I want to be the voice for Hispanic women” Cicale.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Cicale - Barney not the Genovese Boss?

Post by newera_212 »

I'm thinking that Cicale met The Rev. Louis R. Gigante as official boss
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I must say and this might be a surprise to some of you, but I actually dont dislike cicale. He's probably the first informant I have a positive view. He defends and tries to say something good about his former members-even the ones he admits there is no love lost between them such as Mancuso. The rap videos threw me off because I had no idea what the appeal was there, but listening to the OC shorts interview was a good idea
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:03 am Dom “I want to be the voice for Hispanic women” Cicale.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...I'm like where the fuck did that come from when he said it...
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:58 pm
PolackTony wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:03 am Dom “I want to be the voice for Hispanic women” Cicale.
I think he’s just into PR chicks (he is from the Bx after all lol).
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

He is the almost same as JOHN PENISI in my mind

He said u can check his testimony for fact checking - that holds s lot of weight for me bc obviously he ready to defend what hes saying

He even talks very easy like penisi - so far i like him...

The guy penisi would bash was johnny sideburns - thats Cicale version of Mancuso . i find the story very interesting that it was a accidentally death.

Expect more and more of these mob youtubers. Im oretty sure they r all here reading with us too - capeci, penisi, Cicale, sll of them.

I was Happy to see jeff nadu said he joined - him and OG is my favs of the outsider podcasts

We need a good Colombo RAT - franny doesnt count bc hes scared to drop good info.

I kinda think airilotta might come on - second season of eli honing started and thatz on him. Very good podcast from prosecutor angle.

Wish a west sjde member would come podcast period

And i can see merlino special guests one day
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:58 pm
That's what I heard at the end? I thought that's what I heard but I can't understand why he would say that so I just assumed something was wrong with the audio
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:15 pm He is the almost same as JOHN PENISI in my mind

He said u can check his testimony for fact checking - that holds s lot of weight for me bc obviously he ready to defend what hes saying

The guy penisi would bash was johnny sideburns - thats Cicale version of Mancuso . i find the story very interesting that it was a accidentally death.

Expect more and more of these mob youtubers. Im oretty sure they r all here reading with us too - capeci, penisi, Cicale, sll of them.

I was Happy to see jeff nadu said he joined - him and OG is my favs of the outsider podcasts

We need a good Colombo RAT - franny doesnt count bc hes scared to drop good info.

I kinda think airilotta might come on - second season of eli honing started and thatz on him. Very good podcast from prosecutor angle.

Right now I think hes the opposite of Pennisi. He's not trying cast blame or criticize the mistakes of his former friends. Every video Pennisi has something negative to say about why this person shouldn't be in that life and points out some arcane rule that that member broke in summer of 2017 and how he (Pennisi) just quietly shook his head in disgust. I can't think of one nice thing Pennisi said about anybody. Besides generic terms like "nice guy" "gentlemen" "carried himself well"
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:15 pm He is the almost same as JOHN PENISI in my mind

We've all wished for Dino Calabro to come forward...any of the rats from that Tommy Shots crew would be golden...
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Browniety86 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:29 pm

We've all wished for Dino Calabro to come forward...any of the rats from that Tommy Shots crew would be golden...
U know what i mean? Lol tommy shots was technically one of the original mob bloggers lol

Him complaining about his diabetes
Oh and kenji
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

I have a hard time believing the actual boss of the Genovese even gets formally introduced to soldiers in his own family let alone a Bonanno member. Not to mention it's been nearly 20 years since Cicale was on the street and was introduced, and Barney was in prison during this timeframe.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:15 pm

I found the Arilotta episode of Up Against the Mob disappointing. No new info.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I don't have a problem with Cicale otherwise. Like Pennisi, he'll have insight into things within his orbit while on the street. But nobody should be entertaining he has some knowledge about who the "real Genovese boss" was, unbeknownst to anyone else including the FBI.
All roads lead to New York.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

He's a double threat guy...he's also apparently speaking for Barney since he himself cannot...
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:11 am
He's a double threat guy...he's also apparently speaking for Barney since he himself cannot...
Dom Cicale, Voice of the Voiceless.