John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by johnny_scootch »

Browniety86 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:37 pm
I'm not saying they arent but he seems sketch about everything...he obviously has a screw loose with his ghost stories and theories...
So many years in prison will do that. What was it 17 of his prime years wasted away in a cell? And state prison not the fed. If you know prisons you know the state systems are 100x worse than the federal system.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:25 pm
I'm not saying they arent but he seems sketch about everything...he obviously has a screw loose with his ghost stories and theories...
So many years in prison will do that. What was it 17 of his prime years wasted away in a cell? And state prison not the fed. If you know prisons you know the state systems are 100x worse than the federal system.
That's very true
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I don’t know why people focus on the ghost stuff, a lot of Italians are religiously very superstitious. Rita Gigante thinks she’s vaguely psychic lol
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

His prison time might have nothing to do with that. Numerous studies have shown that high stress situations can cause people to think they perceived a religious experience/miracle/sign and there is a strong correlation between high stress life events and spiritual development. Pennisi was clearly super stressed out during that time of his life and so it is perfectly reasonable for him to think and rationalize those moments through what he thought was a religious moment. People are overthinking it, using it to call him crazy or to discredit him or whatever, but it is simply an event that can happen to people in these moments.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

nizarsoccer wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:36 pm His prison time might have nothing to do with that. Numerous studies have shown that high stress situations can cause people to think they perceived a religious experience/miracle/sign and there is a strong correlation between high stress life events and spiritual development. Pennisi was clearly super stressed out during that time of his life and so it is perfectly reasonable for him to think and rationalize those moments through what he thought was a religious moment. People are overthinking it, using it to call him crazy or to discredit him or whatever, but it is simply an event that can happen to people in these moments.
Human history is filled with it. The "dark night of the soul" is a universal phenomenon no matter how a person or culture chooses to interpret/explain/describe it. Some would call it a psychological breakdown others might say it's a spiritual crisis. Often it's both.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:30 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:29 pm
newera_212 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:09 pm Ratchet Clothing sucks
The guy who is in the video throwing ink everywhere looks like he's in hezbollah.
Hezbollah is the reason why I had to skip the Boat Show in Edison
Aren't those Indian ppl in Edison and the Hasids?
What do you think the yearly upkeep is on like a 60' Hatteras?
Here is a good maxim "If it floats, fucks or flies: Rent. Otherwise, BUY:
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:25 pm
I mean prison and Pennisi aside, is it really that strange for a wise guy to be paranoid about what they think is an agents surveillance van following them? Lmao it probably happens all the time.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

The guy has a screw loose. Not only does he see ghosts but he believed his whole room was shaking and glasses clanging and falling etc...
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:21 am The guy has a screw loose. Not only does he see ghosts but he believed his whole room was shaking and glasses clanging and falling etc...
Not only that but the guy went from made men in the mob to running a whole gossip column on YouTube. I’ve said it many times before that I appreciate the info he brings to the table but the guys a whole weirdo.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

If you think that the mafia isn't a sewing circle than you have much more faith than I.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:14 am
newera_212 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:30 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:29 pm
newera_212 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:09 pm Ratchet Clothing sucks
The guy who is in the video throwing ink everywhere looks like he's in hezbollah.
Hezbollah is the reason why I had to skip the Boat Show in Edison
Aren't those Indian ppl in Edison and the Hasids?
What do you think the yearly upkeep is on like a 60' Hatteras?
Here is a good maxim "If it floats, fucks or flies: Rent. Otherwise, BUY:
Ahh..it was a Sopranos reference. I don't know shit about boats besides having the privilege of getting on one and hanging out once in a blue moon. Even if I hit a superfecta I don't think I'd ever spend money on a boat or nautical related activities
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

funkster wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:34 pm I don’t know why people focus on the ghost stuff, a lot of Italians are religiously very superstitious. Rita Gigante thinks she’s vaguely psychic lol
Yeah I watched the interview with Rita Gigante...she's a muff diving lunatic
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

funkster wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:34 pm I don’t know why people focus on the ghost stuff, a lot of Italians are religiously very superstitious. Rita Gigante thinks she’s vaguely psychic lol
Agree. Ever been to Naples? The entire city is trying to resurrect saints and shrines at every turn.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Lol exactly.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Maybe Italy, but Italians born here at least from my family and my moms and dad's side are both from there. My parents were born here and I seen my grandmother do the "horns" from time to time and go to church, but never anything on John Pennisi level.