Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by Browniety86 »

Pretty sure Dom said in the comments section on YouTube under his initial video another one is coming out tomorrow (Tuesday 2-21)...I personally am looking forward to it...
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Anyone know to which member/informant Dom is referring to with the construction allusion at the end of his latest video?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Cicale is saying he's currently involved in construction in New York with past mob associates?
All roads lead to New York.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Welp this went to shit...this motherfucker raps supposedly smfh
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Cicale is basically the Bonanno version of John Penisi.

I noticed ppl really take it personally when a "rat" starts a youtube... But idk why i cant wait to hear different angles- and i take em all and look at whoa sayin what.
Hes got good views too - thats the most important thing in this industry of podcasting is VIEWS

I think hell stay around - Remmember they all get PAID eventually
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

We need a good rat for the Colombo war to go make a podcast - the scarpa wannabe guy doesnt really cut it for me....

Need a Westside podcast and theyll go immediately gold

Interesting that a mafia member like merlino could almost potentially become a podcaster also... And then u got franz "who never flipped"

The more we go fsrther into the technical age where ppl care more about podcasts then tv .... Were gonna see more and more

Im waiting for the made guy like Tuccio podcast
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

nizarsoccer wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:09 am Anyone know to which member/informant Dom is referring to with the construction allusion at the end of his latest video?
I thought he meant that as a hypothetical. If not I find it hard to believe. Then what he picks his tools and starts selling water filters in Nigeria?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Imo I like how hes very frank in calling himself a rat. But wasn't he a crackhead on the street? I feel like he's over stating his importance in the bonanno family but I know nothing about his time on the street.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:00 am Imo I like how hes very frank in calling himself a rat. But wasn't he a crackhead on the street? I feel like he's over stating his importance in the bonanno family but I know nothing about his time on the street.
He was a made guy less than 2 years...I agree he's overstating his significance in the family...
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Also flipped when he was probably in his late 30tys. Has to be the worst freestyle rap I've ever heard lol. A FOR EFFORT. That was hot garbage. Got to respect him
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Made only 2 years but was vinnies main guy for years before and leading up to when he went bad, he was with him ALL the time. I don’t Think anyone realizes how much power vinnie had, being right behind brings a lot of swagger amongst other members. And at the end of the day, dom was a stand up tough guy so to make him out as weak isn’t something he was back then.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Browniety86 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:39 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:00 am Imo I like how hes very frank in calling himself a rat. But wasn't he a crackhead on the street? I feel like he's over stating his importance in the bonanno family but I know nothing about his time on the street.
He was a made guy less than 2 years...I agree he's overstating his significance in the family...
He also mentioned something about the "Cicale mafia family?" Did you hear him say that? Wtf is that about?
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:46 am
Browniety86 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:39 pm
He also mentioned something about the "Cicale mafia family?" Did you hear him say that? Wtf is that about?
I heard that too and was wondering the same thing...
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:56 pm Also flipped when he was probably in his late 30tys. Has to be the worst freestyle rap I've ever heard lol. A FOR EFFORT. That was hot garbage. Got to respect him
I just seen the rap video. I was wondering what you were talking about. He sounds like a scared puppy.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:42 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:56 pm Also flipped when he was probably in his late 30tys. Has to be the worst freestyle rap I've ever heard lol. A FOR EFFORT. That was hot garbage. Got to respect him
I just seen the rap video. I was wondering what you were talking about. He sounds like a scared puppy.
Is this the atrocity you guys are talking about?

https://youtube.com/shorts/5D5HSrGloIU?feature=share
All roads lead to New York.