New LCNBios posts

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: New LCNBios posts

Post by Tonyd621 »

Damn, Bruno Indelicato was made in 1976 at 29 years old according to the blogspot and he's still around. Is he the oldest living active bonanno member?
DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Post by DonPeppino386 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:01 am Damn, Bruno Indelicato was made in 1976 at 29 years old according to the blogspot and he's still around. Is he the oldest living active bonanno member?
Not sure if how active he is but Vincent Asaro is 88.
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

Updated with a writeup on Frank Mallamaci, a suspected Bonanno member who operated with Zicarelli in New Jersey.

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2023/01/fr ... nanno.html
JMAN723
Straightened out

Post by JMAN723 »

Chaps wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:30 am Great writeup on the wakes for Vincent and Frank DeCicco.

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2022/11/de ... mbino.html

. Agreed. Cool to see how many heavyweights and big names attended the funeral although back then it wasn’t unusual. It’s also interesting to note what else was going on in the Gambino Family pretty much the same day. I think that’s when the Cuban Crisis stated when Chris killed all those Cubans
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Is there any more info on Rudy Pippilo

The deuce is a great show and I wonder how accurate Rudy portrayal is ?

I think David Simon attempted to keep things fairly accurate to real life
richard_belding
Straightened out

Post by richard_belding »

Updated with a 1969 arrest photo and brief bio of Tommy Bilotti. Photo is in great condition so i threw some color for fun.
E00B8870-45B8-45A1-BBBF-A785D779C4CC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Wow so he really did have a toupee. I just don't get how other gangster take a guy serious whose wereing a fake piece of hair on there head. Maybe it was common back then. Today you just go have some hair plugs or spray it on
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:06 pm Wow so he really did have a toupee. I just don't get how other gangster take a guy serious whose wereing a fake piece of hair on there head. Maybe it was common back then. Today you just go have some hair plugs or spray it on
When you have the body count Bilotti had people take you serious no matter what you’re wearing.
bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:44 am Is there any more info on Rudy Pippilo

The deuce is a great show and I wonder how accurate Rudy portrayal is ?

I think David Simon attempted to keep things fairly accurate to real life
Rudy was a member of Papa Dave Amodeo's Bronx based crew, and later served under Amodeo's successor John Angelone.

Angelone died in 1979, and Rudy took over the crew until he died in 1983. His crew members included Dave Amodeo, John 'Johnny Pie' DeMatteo, Giovanni 'John' Scalise, and Giacomo 'Jack' Scalise.
JoeNGallo
On Record

Post by JoeNGallo »

bn
Straightened out

Post by bn »

Updated with bio on Gambino soldier Manny LoPorto.
Chaps
Straightened out

Post by Chaps »

Updated with a bio of Accursio Marsala (DeCavalcante)

https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2023/02/ac ... cante.html
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Been interested in the Marsala brothers for a few years and came across some of the same info -- looks like he wasn't able to find any deeper confirmation of their membership but that's a great find about the Farina connection.

I really wonder if Pellegrino Mule was an early forebear of the NYC DeCavalcantes given he was a leading Manhattan mafioso from Caltabellotta and Pasquale Lolordo married a Mule from there.
JoeNGallo
On Record

Post by JoeNGallo »

Updated with a Gambino Baltimore regime meeting: https://lcnbios.blogspot.com/2023/02/19 ... mbino.html
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

so there really was a Baltimore wing. i thought riccobono would've been retired or dead by then. this is "staten island joe", correct?

Why would they send Gotti who was stupid and goonish. Maybe the idea was good cop--bad cop. Gotti didn't seem to be much of a diplomat but what do i know? never met the man lol.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!