Crooked City Podcast: Youngstown, OH

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Crooked City Podcast: Youngstown, OH

Post by JCB1977 »

"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Honk
On Record

Re: Crooked City Podcast: Youngstown, OH

Post by Honk »

Very good podcast! Worst part about it though is it made me think of another podcast with a similar format of editing but I can’t remember it for the life of me!!
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Honk wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:39 pm Very good podcast! Worst part about it though is it made me think of another podcast with a similar format of editing but I can’t remember it for the life of me!!
Crimetown?
Honk
On Record

Post by Honk »

sdeitche wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:25 pm
Honk wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:39 pm Very good podcast! Worst part about it though is it made me think of another podcast with a similar format of editing but I can’t remember it for the life of me!!
Crimetown?
I don’t think so. I went back and relistened to a few episodes.

Can’t put my finger on it but the whole time I listened to the Youngstown one, it was almost like deja vu.
coldshoulder
On Record

Post by coldshoulder »

Related and inspired by the Youngstown Crooked City Podcast, "Youngstown Mob Talk" (YouTube) and the "Youngstown Mob" Facebook group are enjoying increasing popularity, as described in this article:

https://businessjournaldaily.com/youngs ... -401186763