Massino and Vitale

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TSNYC
Straightened out

Re: Massino and Vitale

Post by TSNYC »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:45 am
TSNYC wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:13 am I recall Richard Cantarella’s testimony or debriefing notes mentioning that as soon as massino got out of jail he was asking a lot of questions about Vitale, his leadership. It seemed that Massino held a grudge or had major doubts about Vitale’s ability or trustworthiness. When you read this stuff you scratch your head that Massino allowed this situation to fester the way it did.

Cantarella said he liked both Massino and Vitale a lot, but in many ways felt in between them.
Hi- where can i see interview or wherever you getting info on Richie Cantarella or Paul Cantarella?

thanks
I’m trying to remember. Can’t recall if posted here or somewhere else. I’ll try to dig it up.
RamshackleMan
Straightened out

Post by RamshackleMan »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:45 am
TSNYC wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:13 am I recall Richard Cantarella’s testimony or debriefing notes mentioning that as soon as massino got out of jail he was asking a lot of questions about Vitale, his leadership. It seemed that Massino held a grudge or had major doubts about Vitale’s ability or trustworthiness. When you read this stuff you scratch your head that Massino allowed this situation to fester the way it did.

Cantarella said he liked both Massino and Vitale a lot, but in many ways felt in between them.
Hi- where can i see interview or wherever you getting info on Richie Cantarella or Paul Cantarella?

thanks
It was the interview he did on Gunnar's podcast, iirc.
jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

U won't get much. Gunner did ALL THE YAPPING
I been taught to listen to what's not said
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

ive read about how vitale was weak and shouldnt even been made but theres been a few interviews and trial notes that people liked vitale, thinkin tommy shots trial it came out they did business with sal..
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

In this Basciano book it says that like 3 weeks before Vitale and Massino got picked up, Anthony Aiello told someone that if Vitale got indicted again that he would “rat on fucking everybody”.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Does anyone know why Basciano is in UPS Coleman? I thought that’s where they put pedophiles and ex-cops and other people not suitable for GenPop.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:49 pm Does anyone know why Basciano is in UPS Coleman? I thought that’s where they put pedophiles and ex-cops and other people not suitable for GenPop.
I don’t think that’s the case with Coleman. The Philly drug dealer Ace Capone was there for a while after he was sentenced to Life.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:49 pm Does anyone know why Basciano is in UPS Coleman? I thought that’s where they put pedophiles and ex-cops and other people not suitable for GenPop.
There's Coleman Low which is where the people you mentioned generally go to, but there's also a FCI Coleman (which I believe Angelo Prisco was at) and the USP Coleman which is highest security (highest next to AdMax) . Coleman has a whole complex with different levels
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:34 am In this Basciano book it says that like 3 weeks before Vitale and Massino got picked up, Anthony Aiello told someone that if Vitale got indicted again that he would “rat on fucking everybody”.
I don't think that was Aiello - he was a young guy and pretty sequestered from the guys in the family who were really in the know and who knew Vitale like that. I believe it was Tony Green Urso or possibly even James Tartaglione playing double agent who said that
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

He is in USP I which is the high security prison at the Coleman Complex
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I thought he's in big sandy . Heard it's the deadliest prison east of Mississippi
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:36 pm I thought he's in big sandy . Heard it's the deadliest prison east of Mississippi
Have not heard that about Big Sandy. I would of thought Hazelton in West Virginia
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:36 pm I thought he's in big sandy . Heard it's the deadliest prison east of Mississippi
He is out of Big Sandy, I believe he was in Florence prior? I decided to check his inmate status and saw Coleman listed. Coleman was where they housed the Mafia cop Steven Carracappa, Whitey Bulger, some Islamic terrorists, and a few rapists/pedos like Larry Nazzar.
This former prisoner described how USP Coleman II was a "special needs" prison for inmates under threat in GenPop:
https://www.themarshallproject.org/2016 ... .29vS9UUqK
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:51 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:34 am In this Basciano book it says that like 3 weeks before Vitale and Massino got picked up, Anthony Aiello told someone that if Vitale got indicted again that he would “rat on fucking everybody”.
I don't think that was Aiello - he was a young guy and pretty sequestered from the guys in the family who were really in the know and who knew Vitale like that. I believe it was Tony Green Urso or possibly even James Tartaglione playing double agent who said that
You are right, it’s Urso. End of chapter 10 in the Basciano book. I misread, thanks for the correction!
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

What ever happend to that big massino interview it never pan out or was it just a rumor. Guys up there actually no probably 78 79