How powerful is the Patriarca family now?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: How powerful is the Patriarca family now?

Post by sdeitche »

Ivan wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:10 pm
sdeitche wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:35 pm
Ivan wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:17 pm
scott22 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:52 pm I'm now covering NYC on the site too. But I will approach the coverage in a different way than Jerry.
You're not going to write longass obituaries for some judge or lawyer who croaked in every column?
:lol: :lol:
"he was truly a legend of the bench, respected by all on both sides of the law for his keen legal mind and rapier-like wit which he used to deploy zingers that had the whole gallery in hysterics"

I'm starting to suspect that Capeci uses ChatGPT or some other AI to write those things for him.
Yeah, they do all some very similar.
Ivan
Full Patched

Re: How powerful is the Patriarca family now?

Post by Ivan »

sdeitche wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:24 pm
Ivan wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:10 pm
sdeitche wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:35 pm
Ivan wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:17 pm
scott22 wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:52 pm I'm now covering NYC on the site too. But I will approach the coverage in a different way than Jerry.
You're not going to write longass obituaries for some judge or lawyer who croaked in every column?
:lol: :lol:
"he was truly a legend of the bench, respected by all on both sides of the law for his keen legal mind and rapier-like wit which he used to deploy zingers that had the whole gallery in hysterics"

I'm starting to suspect that Capeci uses ChatGPT or some other AI to write those things for him.

Yeah, they do all some very similar.
Decided to put this to the test:

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9840
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID