How powerful is the Patriarca family now?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Robert cissell
Associate

Re: How powerful is the Patriarca family now?

Post by Robert cissell »

scott22 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:13 pm Sorry fellas, after 8 & a half years, I had to paywall the site. It breaks down to about a buck a week for 5-7 articles.

Scott
Scott I do understand. I've got all your books but I'm raising a family. It's hard to pay for some articles you know what I mean? It makes it seem like everything's about money.
"You gotta kill people. And you gotta keep on killing 'em."
-Scarfo
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Robert cissell wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:38 pm
scott22 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:13 pm Sorry fellas, after 8 & a half years, I had to paywall the site. It breaks down to about a buck a week for 5-7 articles.

Scott
Scott I do understand. I've got all your books but I'm raising a family. It's hard to pay for some articles you know what I mean? It makes it seem like everything's about money.
Everything is about money lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

[/quote]
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The guy has to make some money to feed HIS family. He writes the best shit out there, does a free podcast and writes very good books. I think he's a lawyer so if it was all about the money, he'd be a corporate bankruptcy atty at Kasowitz or an M and A atty. I don't see him on youtube begging for donations like those other mutts. So you want him to sit on the phone w former feds, gangsters, sitting on hold & requesting documents? Jesus, he meets these ppl in person (some big shots on both sides of law) so he needs to pay for gas, meals etc.

I'm not coming down on you, Robert. I understand that you raising fam and its expensive but that last sentence "It makes it seem like everything's about money" is nuts. If you own a diner, do you give out cheeseburger deluxe all day long b/c bustomer has to pay bills. We all do. Maybe something got lost in translation but you cannot be serious asking to do this work gratis.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Scott
There is far less qualified people out there charging for articles on their fly by night piece of Chinese dog sh*t websites that never work right. If I was Scott I would of started charging when I began writing books.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Scott
Imagine being as broke as Robert? Sad!
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:44 am it was a great book. different scott though. Burnstein and deitche are Two of the best around if not the best mob authors in my opinion. Scott Burnstein also has the only good mob podcast. Are there any more mob podcasts worth listening to? I'd like to know. thx
Double deal. Especially if you’re interested in NE stuff. But the way it’s done is terrific. Makes it one of the top mob pods in general imo.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:15 am Scott I do understand. I've got all your books but I'm raising a family. It's hard to pay for some articles you know what I mean? It makes it seem like everything's about money.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
The guy has to make some money to feed HIS family. He writes the best shit out there, does a free podcast and writes very good books. I think he's a lawyer so if it was all about the money, he'd be a corporate bankruptcy atty at Kasowitz or an M and A atty. I don't see him on youtube begging for donations like those other mutts. So you want him to sit on the phone w former feds, gangsters, sitting on hold & requesting documents? Jesus, he meets these ppl in person (some big shots on both sides of law) so he needs to pay for gas, meals etc.

I'm not coming down on you, Robert. I understand that you raising fam and its expensive but that last sentence "It makes it seem like everything's about money" is nuts. If you own a diner, do you give out cheeseburger deluxe all day long b/c bustomer has to pay bills. We all do. Maybe something got lost in translation but you cannot be serious asking to do this work gratis.
[/quote]

1000%

Great post.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:15 am The guy has to make some money to feed HIS family. He writes the best shit out there, does a free podcast and writes very good books. I think he's a lawyer so if it was all about the money, he'd be a corporate bankruptcy atty at Kasowitz or an M and A atty. I don't see him on youtube begging for donations like those other mutts. So you want him to sit on the phone w former feds, gangsters, sitting on hold & requesting documents? Jesus, he meets these ppl in person (some big shots on both sides of law) so he needs to pay for gas, meals etc.

1000%

Great post.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

i forgot about jerry b
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

how much does he charge?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Robert cissell
Associate

Post by Robert cissell »

CornerBoy wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:28 am how much does he charge?
I don't know it's just came up
-Scarfo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Chucky wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:15 pm

Scott
Never.
Need more Chucky in 2023.
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Robert cissell
Associate

Post by Robert cissell »

Cheech wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 5:20 pm
Chucky wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:15 pm

Scott
Never.
Need more Chucky in 2023.
I'm raising an 11 year old by myself without his mother. And I'm a brick layer we're rained out
-Scarfo
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Yes, Carauna knew and did business with Whitey and Winter Hill.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Appreciate you guys understanding. I'm now covering NYC on the site too. But I will approach the coverage in a different way than Jerry.

Scott