Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:00 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:21 am I think Buffalo is very low key and has a lot of political pull and that’s why we don’t see or hear much about them. From what I’ve read it sounds Todaro literally has his own PR team and none of the news papers reallt wrote anything bad or incriminating About him up there. This is just my opinion based of what I’ve read on here. Also there’s a big chance they could be moving a lot of drugs considering what the violi kids went down for. Idk it just feels as if they are operating at some degree. But who knows hopefully time will tell. AGAIN JUST MY OPINION.
Same stuff was said about Detroit. Exactly the same. Todaro is the new Jack Tocco.

And before that it was Chicago and all the political contacts they had that kept the Feds from bringing cases against them. Funny enough all this political protection that Chicago, Detroit and Buffalo have only kicked in in recent times. It was absent in all the previous decades when they were repeatedly hammered by LE.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:51 am
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:00 am
AntComello wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:21 am I think Buffalo is very low key and has a lot of political pull and that’s why we don’t see or hear much about them. From what I’ve read it sounds Todaro literally has his own PR team and none of the news papers reallt wrote anything bad or incriminating About him up there. This is just my opinion based of what I’ve read on here. Also there’s a big chance they could be moving a lot of drugs considering what the violi kids went down for. Idk it just feels as if they are operating at some degree. But who knows hopefully time will tell. AGAIN JUST MY OPINION.
Same stuff was said about Detroit. Exactly the same. Todaro is the new Jack Tocco.

And before that it was Chicago and all the political contacts they had that kept the Feds from bringing cases against them. Funny enough all this political protection that Chicago, Detroit and Buffalo have only kicked in in recent times. It was absent in all the previous decades when they were repeatedly hammered by LE.

Pogo
Speculative. The use of the word "protection" is so sweeping it could mean anything. The better word is connections, and in Buffalo, the connections have gone on for decades and decades.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:51 amAnd before that it was Chicago and all the political contacts they had that kept the Feds from bringing cases against them. Funny enough all this political protection that Chicago, Detroit and Buffalo have only kicked in in recent times. It was absent in all the previous decades when they were repeatedly hammered by LE.

Pogo
One thing debates around these families have shown me over the years is that you can have someone who reads up and follows LCN on a regular basis, and has decent knowledge about the mob overall, but is rather lost when it comes to the current mob landscape; individually or collectively.
All roads lead to New York.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Pogo
Absent in ALL the previous decades they were hammered by LE? Or are you just speaking to the 80's, 90's, 2000's on? Here is an FBI document that was posted on Reddit speaking to Magaddino's rage at Randaccio and LaDuca that their political stooges did not warn them of this.

BTW Fino makes a good case that Todaro and his associates had political cronies put their man Vacco in place... I wrote about that in this thread. Then there is the LE document that Manning posted that indicated Buffalo capo Joe Albano had strong political ties to Governor Mario Cuomo. Additionally, I've documented the patronage job at the Western New York Development Corporation that Albano received from the then governor.

...So I assume you mean from the 2000's on.

But if the accusation about Bongiovanni are true... then they have had a LE stooge in place in the DEA since 2001.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

JoeCamel wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:39 am And everyone needs to try out a black chick at least once. I’ve had 4. 2 sisters.
One of them is dead now as a side note
Annnnnd there we go.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:53 pm

Pogo
Absent in ALL the previous decades they were hammered by LE? Or are you just speaking to the 80's, 90's, 2000's on? Here is an FBI document that was posted on Reddit speaking to Magaddino's rage at Randaccio and LaDuca that their political stooges did not warn them of this.

BTW Fino makes a good case that Todaro and his associates had political cronies put their man Vacco in place... I wrote about that in this thread. Then there is the LE document that Manning posted that indicated Buffalo capo Joe Albano had strong political ties to Governor Mario Cuomo. Additionally, I've documented the patronage job at the Western New York Development Corporation that Albano received from the then governor.

...So I assume you mean from the 2000's on.

But if the accusation about Bongiovanni are true... then they have had a LE stooge in place in the DEA since 2001.
Let us not forget Todaro Srs. many political connections...from the Niagara Falls Reporter.....

"He was politically active, and counted among his friends former Niagara Falls Congressman John LaFalce, former Buffalo Mayor Tony Masiello and former Erie County Executive Joel Giambra. When Bill and Hillary Clinton and Al and Tipper Gore made a presidential visit to Buffalo in 1999, they left town on Air Force One laden with boxes of Todaro’s La Nova Pizza and bags of the restaurant’s legendary hot wings."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:13 pm
JoeCamel wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:39 am And everyone needs to try out a black chick at least once. I’ve had 4. 2 sisters.
One of them is dead now as a side note
Annnnnd there we go.
Black people must really disgust you
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:19 pm

"He was politically active, and counted among his friends former Niagara Falls Congressman John LaFalce, former Buffalo Mayor Tony Masiello and former Erie County Executive Joel Giambra. When Bill and Hillary Clinton and Al and Tipper Gore made a presidential visit to Buffalo in 1999, they left town on Air Force One laden with boxes of Todaro’s La Nova Pizza and bags of the restaurant’s legendary hot wings."
Then their are the Coppola cousins... 1. A son of a narcotics trafficker who received narcotics from mafioso in NY and 2. A son of an individual who was well respected by the mafia hierarchy in WNY and Ontario.

What about the judge who took his life and appears to have been very close to Gerace and wrote a leniency letter for him

The police Commissioner who was close to Gerace and wrote a leniency letter for him...

Recent news indicates 3 other DEA and a police detective are or have been under investigation in the Bongiovanni/Gerace case

... I bet I could keep going

These are not all verified as political and LE stooges for the mob... but I believe a case can be made that we should consider the possibility.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:07 am
Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:00 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:07 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
It turns out I was wrong, happy to concede that. Never claimed to have inside knowledge on the subject. And the people on GangsterBB (with the exception of NickleCity) were all equally wrong with their assessments on how the family was structured.
what was John wrong about? he's a respected long time poster...
Everything. As he admitted
:lol:

Didn’t realise you were The Rooster from GBB. Glad to see you’re just as fired up two years later.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:20 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
It turns out I was wrong, happy to concede that. Never claimed to have inside knowledge on the subject. And the people on GangsterBB (with the exception of NickleCity) were all equally wrong with their assessments on how the family was structured.

Didn’t realise you were The Rooster from GBB. Glad to see you’re just as fired up two years later.
Have you talked to Loscalzo?
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:47 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:51 amAnd before that it was Chicago and all the political contacts they had that kept the Feds from bringing cases against them. Funny enough all this political protection that Chicago, Detroit and Buffalo have only kicked in in recent times. It was absent in all the previous decades when they were repeatedly hammered by LE.

Pogo
One thing debates around these families have shown me over the years is that you can have someone who reads up and follows LCN on a regular basis, and has decent knowledge about the mob overall, but is rather lost when it comes to the current mob landscape; individually or collectively.
To be clear you are talking about yourself right? Just kidding bro I truly respect your knowledge and the fact you are now outed as a the boss of Pueblo/Denver LCN And purposely suppressing information still hasn’t been reported on GBB which ironically proves my point unless you are boots on the ground you really don’t know what’s going on.

For real though I hope you know even if I don’t like what you say I respect you
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:53 am Rooster is "on the ground and has done a lot of good researc". Now I've heard everything. :lol:

Pogo
Did I leave the h of research?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:02 pm

He told me he’s going to war with Buffalo any day now if Todaro doesn’t leave Florida. Watch this space. Heard they brought in 20 zips from the mainland.

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

gohnjotti wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:47 pm

He told me he’s going to war with Buffalo any day now if Todaro doesn’t leave Florida. Watch this space. Heard they brought in 20 zips from the mainland.
I actually was around both of them this summer
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:02 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:47 pm

I actually was around both of them this summer
A shame we didn’t cross paths :lol: