Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:41 am "Loves". Lmao. Wtf. Thats sweet. And youre viewed as a racist. Now what?
Go get your unemployment check with your Somali wife.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:27 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:41 am "Loves". Lmao. Wtf. Thats sweet. And youre viewed as a racist. Now what?
Yea yea. Youll do nothing and still be the same bitch youve always been on here.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:44 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:07 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
It turns out I was wrong, happy to concede that. Never claimed to have inside knowledge on the subject. And the people on GangsterBB (with the exception of NickleCity) were all equally wrong with their assessments on how the family was structured.
Lol yea yea.
Am I wrong? Anyways, glad to see this discussion is just as controversial as when I left. Is there any new information on how they're structured, who their leadership consists of? Last I recall we had Todaro in charge, Violi underboss and Luppino as a captain in Canada - has there been anything whatsoever on how they're structured in Buffalo/New York State?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:49 pmAm I wrong? Anyways, glad to see this discussion is just as controversial as when I left. Is there any new information on how they're structured, who their leadership consists of? Last I recall we had Todaro in charge, Violi underboss and Luppino as a captain in Canada - has there been anything whatsoever on how they're structured in Buffalo/New York State?
How do you structure 8 inactive/retired guys, all in their 70s-90s?
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:49 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:44 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:07 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
It turns out I was wrong, happy to concede that. Never claimed to have inside knowledge on the subject. And the people on GangsterBB (with the exception of NickleCity) were all equally wrong with their assessments on how the family was structured.
Lol yea yea.
Am I wrong? Anyways, glad to see this discussion is just as controversial as when I left. Is there any new information on how they're structured, who their leadership consists of? Last I recall we had Todaro in charge, Violi underboss and Luppino as a captain in Canada - has there been anything whatsoever on how they're structured in Buffalo/New York State?
No. There is no one left. It was all hearsay. Nothing going on in New York
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:00 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:49 pmAm I wrong? Anyways, glad to see this discussion is just as controversial as when I left. Is there any new information on how they're structured, who their leadership consists of? Last I recall we had Todaro in charge, Violi underboss and Luppino as a captain in Canada - has there been anything whatsoever on how they're structured in Buffalo/New York State?
How do you structure 8 inactive/retired guys, all in their 70s-90s?
Exactly. There was never any making ceremonies and no one is active since '85. Everyone was kidding
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:00 pm How do you structure 8 inactive/retired guys, all in their 70s-90s?
Drop the bone.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:03 pm Exactly. There was never any making ceremonies and no one is active since '85. Everyone was kidding
Good point.

I dont understand why people refuse to admit, families make members. Hence, families are still around. Now WG, if you have info that an informant states Buffalo passed a decree that theyre not making any new members, please share.

But otherwise NYE is right.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

gohnjotti wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:49 pm
No new information about membership or structure. Court records indicate that on the 30th Judge Sinatra will schedule a trial date for Bongiovanni and Gerace. It appears the defense has lost its appeals to remove references to Italian Organized Crime from the indictment but may challenge if/when prosecutors bring it up at trial. It will be interesting to see if more information comes out about how a Bongioavani believed Gerace and others were connected and if we get any details about the structure.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:28 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:03 pm Exactly. There was never any making ceremonies and no one is active since '85. Everyone was kidding
Good point.

I dont understand why people refuse to admit, families make members. Hence, families are still around. Now WG, if you have info that an informant states Buffalo passed a decree that theyre not making any new members, please share.

But otherwise NYE is right.
Violi was made. The end. Add the two Luppinos (both in their 80s) and that's your Canadian wing. Then, as mentioned, the 8 inactive geriatrics in New York, though I think Panaro may live in Las Vegas.

The burden of proof is on the Buffalo circle-jerk of this forum to show anything beyond that. They've never been able to which is why we're left with high school teachers and Todaro nephew strip club managers. And the last actual made guy indicted in Buffalo over 20 years ago. That tells you all you need to know.

You see, people know how to gather information but they don't know how to interpret it. And that's really the most important part - the interpreting. Anyone can just gather it.

GxkBun.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:10 pm You see, people know how to gather information but they don't know how to interpret it. And that's really the most important part - the interpreting. Anyone can just gather it.

GxkBun.gif

ext/dmzx/imageupload/files/69871d345fa5 ... cc55e8.gif
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Dude you live in England. This Kid is on the ground and has done a lot of good research. Shows me you have no idea how organized crime even fucking works. Plus I think he’s pushed more for the IOC angle combined LCN/NDrine/Camorra thing which seems to be the case. And Wiseguy I am convinced has been hired but the national commission to suppress information about themselves and is in fact the boss of the Pueblo/Denver LCN as my amazingly researched article stated before
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:01 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:10 pm You see, people know how to gather information but they don't know how to interpret it. And that's really the most important part - the interpreting. Anyone can just gather it.

GxkBun.gif

ext/dmzx/imageupload/files/69871d345fa5 ... cc55e8.gif
Stop fucking shitting on people who actually provide real speculation for others. Like for real you want to see how OC works wire me 9,900$, fly into Logan with another 9,900$ cash and I’ll blow your mind wide open. I know I’ll be derided as another “crazy NE poster “ but most of what he posts and says fits
Together pretty well for the layman and he could honestly bring to the fuckin FBI and be taken serious(except then he’d be a rat). Until you tell me your a gangster in one of these areas and you have a grasp on what OC actually even is aside from John Gotti don’t talk shit to this kid again or I will nitpick you to death and embarrass you every chance I get. Best I can do online.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Pogo and Wiseguy don’t respect you. You might think they do, but you will never be part of their club dude.
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

JoeCamel wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:37 am
Pogo and Wiseguy don’t respect you. You might think they do, but you will never be part of their club dude.
And everyone needs to try out a black chick at least once. I’ve had 4. 2 sisters.
One of them is dead now as a side note