How powerful is the Patriarca family now?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JoeCamel
Straightened out

Re: How powerful is the Patriarca family now?

Post by JoeCamel »

furiofromnaples wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:07 am https://theblackhand.club/forum/viewtop ... io#p228824

Boss:Carmen “The Cheeseman” DiNunzio
UB:Edward Lato
Consigliere:???

William Angelesco
Pasquale “Patsy” Barone
Darin Bufalino
Robert Carrozza
Gregory Costa
Richard Costa
Vito DeLuca (deported)
Biagio DiGiacomo
Anthony DiNunzio
Louis DiNunzio (made by October 2014)
Joseph DiPrizio
Vincent Federico
Vincent “The Animal” Ferrara (semi-retired)
Albino Folcarelli (Identified as a proposed member when indicted 2011)
Richard Gambale
Vincent Gioacchini
Matthew Guglielmetti Jr.
Joseph “Joe Black” Lamattina
Dennis (Champagne Denny) Lepore
Anthony Lovuolo
Pryce Quintina
Louis Manocchio (retired)
Mario Marquardo
Thomas Palladino
Michael Prechillo
Michael Prochilo Sr.
Michael Prochilo Jr.
Lee Rizzo
Joseph Ruggiero
John (Action Jack) Salemme (retired)
Frederick Simone
John Scarpelli (2014) (According to ScottB)
Dominic Serino
Anthony Spagnolo
Tore Marino (2014) (According to ScottB)

33 made men.
How did you come up with this list?
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:39 am Joe Lamattina is dead and there are several names on that list who are not made.

Pogo
I’m having a difficult time understanding where he put together that list from your induction ceremony thread. I think he might be antagonizing you specifically. You should tell him to get on his best suit and have him walk in the card room first after this one
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He often gets these lists from GBB and Wiki. He has been told repeatedly that those lists are inaccurate and sometimes even include made up names but he was still does it for some reason.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Lol I think it's funny
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

I like that he took the mike prochillo misspelling and added it. You’d figure he’d be able to differentiate the Italian last names
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

Post by NewEnglandHere »

presence and influence in ri is very small very few bookmakers around with the advent of legalized sports matty is old very sick dont know how active he is i heard carmen dinunzio is in a nursing home dont know 100% if its true not much going on pot is gonna be leagal dec 1st in ri
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

NewEnglandHere wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:59 am presence and influence in ri is very small very few bookmakers around with the advent of legalized sports matty is old very sick dont know how active he is i heard carmen dinunzio is in a nursing home dont know 100% if its true not much going on pot is gonna be leagal dec 1st in ri
Finally someone that answered to my question. Yes I was wrong with the chart,sorry im not pogo. In Boston are still strong?
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 3:11 pm I think Norfolk county is quincy and south of Boston going towards the cape. There is tons of money that way. But if this guy Vinny f is boss of anything it's the whole family because there's no one on the boston camp that has more clout then him.
Norfolk County is places like Quincy, Milton Brookline, Norwood, Dedham, Weymouth, Braintree etc. That area.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Interesting about big cheese being in a home. The guys only in his early 60tys. I feel like that would have been reported heavy. That would mean there's a new boss or whatever. My 2 cents they won't have a hard time filling out the family. There no shortage of hardos with a itialan last name from North of Boston down to the Rhode Island Ocean. What they can intimidate and infiltrate are the key things. I mean guys will still ask to borrow 10 20k and helpless gamblers will lose there whole weeks check on a game or 2.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Remember reading joe DeLuca testimony on Twitter about how the family became the laughing stock in the USA because there induction ceremony was recorded in 89. Some they went very quick and sneaky with it since
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

No one ever had joe DeLuca on any chart never heard he was a member or anything till he flipped on frank salemme 2017
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He said frank inducted him in 1993
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:41 pm He said frank inducted him in 1993
Was that because Frank and bobby deluca were tight at the time?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Joe DeLuca transpoted the guy disaros body from mass to some grave in Rhode Island. Got him his button according to him. He wasn't even charged with any crime but flipped to help his brother skate on the disaros murder
sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

Can’t even think of a restaurant or company any of these guys own. I don’t think there’s any real
Money.