Philly mobster Sal Brunetti denied early release.. WHO? I never heard of this guy.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ryan98366
Straightened out

Re: Philly mobster Sal Brunetti denied early release.. WHO? I never heard of this guy.

Post by Ryan98366 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:48 pm Brunette was in the Stanfa faction. He provided the guns in the hit that killed Mike Ciancaglini and wounded Merlino.

Pogo
Pogo could be sleeping at 2 AM. You wake him up and say "Who is Sal Brunetti?"

Pogo would answer it in 2 seconds.
#Let’s Go Brandon!
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Philly mobster Sal Brunetti denied early release.. WHO? I never heard of this guy.

Post by PolackTony »

Pogo is actually a sophisticated cyborg (P.O.G.O. — Project Organized Group Operations) and rarely needs to be powered down for any extended length of time
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

We’re still waiting on the pictures…..or cyanide.
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Ryan98366 wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:30 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:48 pm Brunette was in the Stanfa faction. He provided the guns in the hit that killed Mike Ciancaglini and wounded Merlino.

Pogo
Pogo could be sleeping at 2 AM. You wake him up and say "Who is Sal Brunetti?"

Pogo would answer it in 2 seconds.

:lol:
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

PolackTony wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:12 pm Pogo is actually a sophisticated cyborg (P.O.G.O. — Project Organized Group Operations) and rarely needs to be powered down for any extended length of time

I'm a cybernetic organism. Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

The above was a line from Terminator 2 by the way.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Ray Wags Daughter got married last night, the Philly crew was out in full force last night.

Im sure there’s tons of pics floating around…..

-Dante
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:22 am Ray Wags Daughter got married last night, the Philly crew was out in full force last night.

I wouldn't know how to find those (I hate Facebook) but if you could dig some up that would be pretty awesome.

Also the short guy with Stanfa, Pagano, and Martines might be Salvatore Brunetti. Have heard such but could never confirm. OP what say you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Isn’t that long John Martorano with stanfa, Martines and a lawyer? But my step brother is Phil colletti, I’ll post pictures in 3 years 🙄
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:22 am Ray Wags Daughter got married last night, the Philly crew was out in full force last night.

-Dante
Lots of pics, but as far as anything with wiseguys this is the only thing I found:

Looks like Dom Grande, George Borgesi, and maybe Marty Angelina behind the woman.
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Jesus, dom aged 20 years in 3.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

I don’t think that’s Dom
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Chucky wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:29 am I don’t think that’s Dom
It didn't look like him at first, but the haircut, ears, and head shape all match. I think the blurriness of the pic just makes it harder to tell. You could be right, though.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Grande is still on house arrest too
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Geeleonetti wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:32 pm Isn’t that long John Martorano with stanfa, Martines and a lawyer? But my step brother is Phil colletti, I’ll post pictures in 3 years 🙄
It's Pagano, not Martorano. Martorano was in prison at the time
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'