nassau bar

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

nassau bar

Post by CornerBoy »

Anyone been there in the last 10 yrs? place used to be wild. i know jr chili owned it or I think so.

That place is pretty.......interesting.

That huge guy John that plays that video Golf constantly where you spin the ball if I remember correctly
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
TSNYC
Straightened out

Re: nassau bar

Post by TSNYC »

Haven’t been in years but still pass it regularly. Such a dive. Amazing it survived Covid. So many of those divey type bars went under. Never knew a chilli owned it.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

TSNYC wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:00 pm Haven’t been in years but still pass it regularly. Such a dive. Amazing it survived Covid. So many of those divey type bars went under. Never knew a chilli owned it.
Was this the place where the bartenders only wore bikinis?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

yep-still do
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I don’t think it’s a bikini bar anymore unfortunately , the bikini bar under the Port Authority Bus Terminal was my hang spot but it’s long gone now….

-Dante
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Patrickgold wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:47 pm
TSNYC wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:00 pm Haven’t been in years but still pass it regularly. Such a dive. Amazing it survived Covid. So many of those divey type bars went under. Never knew a chilli owned it.
Was this the place where the bartenders only wore bikinis?
Whats the address I wanna try it out
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

the end of nassau street going towards city hall. if you google nassau bar on nassau st you can get exact directions
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Hung with couple girls from that bar....fun times
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

place is trash. dirty mikes too. although thats been gone for a while. someone had to have dirty mikes under wing because it was so obvious. no hiding anything.
BensonhurstGuy
Honorary Member

Post by BensonhurstGuy »

Pass There a lot. Girls don’t wear bikinis anymore since around COVID time. Still a good dive bar just minus bikinis
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

BensonhurstGuy wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:43 am Pass There a lot. Girls don’t wear bikinis anymore since around COVID time. Still a good dive bar just minus bikinis
What’s the scene there, middle age guys go or younger? 20s-30s?
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

queensnyer wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:44 am place is trash. dirty mikes too. although thats been gone for a while. someone had to have dirty mikes under wing because it was so obvious. no hiding anything.
Nobody had dirty Mikes. 100% sure. maybe i can elaborate tomorrow after i speak to someone
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Actually if you're talking about prior to 1998-ish, it's possible but certainly not after that
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Shellackhead wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:34 am
BensonhurstGuy wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:43 am Pass There a lot. Girls don’t wear bikinis anymore since around COVID time. Still a good dive bar just minus bikinis
What’s the scene there, middle age guys go or younger? 20s-30s?
All walks of life- i walk by there from time to time but don't even cross the street to look in anymore. One or Two of the girls used to be super cool and would come out after but they weren't that hot. neighborhood girls from BK that act like they've seen it all and probably have. Who is that monster that used to sit next to the door. John? always playing the video game and HUUUGE. I have breakfast at the Beekman cpl times a week so if i stroll down the street, I see this den of sin. There used to be some weirdo's, wall st crowd, union guys. if you're envisioning studio 54, wrong place lol.
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

CornerBoy wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:06 am Actually if you're talking about prior to 1998-ish, it's possible but certainly not after that
yeah early days it was way wilder than the decade or so before it closed. i have no knowledge, i just remember seeing cops eating pizza in the front with the blaring bass coming through the walls from the back lol.