John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Shellackhead
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Shellackhead »

aray22 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:21 am
Browniety86 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:59 am Was Johnny Santori made?
He was proposed by the Genovese but then died of a heart attack in 02 I believe.
For someone who’s spoken as high as he was by pennisi, he surely was proposed late. He was in this 40s in the 90s I’m guessing, maybe he was in prison before he was proposed?
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Shellackhead wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:30 pm
He was proposed by the Genovese but then died of a heart attack in 02 I believe.
For someone who’s spoken as high as he was by pennisi, he surely was proposed late. He was in this 40s in the 90s I’m guessing, maybe he was in prison before he was proposed?
If I remember correctly he was under Perrone, accusations were made against him by Perrone son I think, which caused a major problem between the two, later on finding out that Perrone son wasn’t being honest about it. There is a early episode on this entire subject..
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Surprised Pennisi never gravitated to the Westside because of Santori.
Maybe Santori tried to keep him away.

Just shows how intermingled the families are. Pennisi was tight with Santori (WS), Bennedetto (L) and Blaise (G).

It's amazing how he didn't "choose" a family with greater clout (WS/G) when he hit trouble. Likely suggests the smaller families make you quicker.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:12 pm Surprised Pennisi never gravitated to the Westside because of Santori.

Just shows how intermingled the families are. Pennisi was tight with Santori (WS), Bennedetto (L) and Blaise (G).

It's amazing how he didn't "choose" a family with greater clout (WS/G) when he hit trouble. Likely suggests the smaller families make you quicker.
He said he would've went with the Genovese if he was still alive but he died when he was in prison.

Also he talked about not approaching the Gambinos when he had his issue because they had been reaching out to him after he got out and he he stayed away so he didn't want to come back with his tail between his legs asking for help so he went to his childhood friend instead who just happened to be a Lucchese.
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

aray22 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:20 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:12 pm Surprised Pennisi never gravitated to the Westside because of Santori.

He said he would've went with the Genovese if he was still alive but he died when he was in prison.

Also he talked about not approaching the Gambinos when he had his issue because they had been reaching out to him after he got out and he he stayed away so he didn't want to come back with his tail between his legs asking for help so he went to his childhood friend instead who just happened to be a Lucchese.
Im assuming Benedetto was Pennisi’s sponsor - but What about anthony guzzo ?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Makaveli wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:41 am
aray22 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:20 pm

Im assuming Benedetto was Pennisi’s sponsor - but What about anthony guzzo ?
Big John Castellucci proposed Pennisi for sure. I think he proposed Guzzo also.
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:12 pm Likely suggests the smaller families make you quicker.
It’s all about timing and circumstance.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Pennisi said in one of his earlier button man episodes with Tom that if he woulda went with the Gambinos, he’d probably still be out on the street.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

PaddyWhack wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:18 pm
If I remember correctly he was under Perrone, accusations were made against him by Perrone son I think, which caused a major problem between the two, later on finding out that Perrone son wasn’t being honest about it. There is a early episode on this entire subject..
Unlucky, was Ciro Perrone’s son a made guy?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Shellackhead wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:20 am
PaddyWhack wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 4:18 pm
Unlucky, was Ciro Perrone’s son a made guy?
Yes. Jimmy Perrone. He was shelved and sent up state by Ciro.
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

This must of been just after his release
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Looking forward to his video on Joey cupcakes. Sneak peak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7Q8P-A ... itdownnews
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Cupcakes was an associate of the Lukes? I bet you that girl he was with is with another man. What an idiot, I would never put my freedom on the line over pussy
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

He said Santori was going to take him once he got out of prison
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I don't know anything about the guy and there's not a lot of info about him - but the photos that Pennisi has dropped of him, have him looking older than 40 even. With the Genovese and even all of the other families for the most part, that seems to fall in line with the typical age they make guys at
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:19 am
I don't know anything about the guy and there's not a lot of info about him - but the photos that Pennisi has dropped of him, have him looking older than 40 even. With the Genovese and even all of the other families for the most part, that seems to fall in line with the typical age they make guys at
I noticed that too, I was looking at the latest LCN Bios post on the Genovese ceremonies. Youngest guy is over 35 lol.