John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by CornerBoy »

speaking over restaurants, is Enzo's in MOrris park mobbed up. great foood and service?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

CornerBoy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:58 am speaking over restaurants, is Enzo's in MOrris park mobbed up. great foood and service?
I’ve certainly wondered about Enzo’s. Also about the Patrizia locations in Morris Park and the Neck.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:40 am
Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:25 am On what video did you have that brief back and forth?
The "Bonanno Family Disrespects Lucchese Captain Over Peter Pan" video.
I cannot find the comment but I think he should make a video about it as it’s big news
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:31 pm
Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:25 am On what video did you have that brief back and forth?
I cannot find the comment but I think he should make a video about it as it’s big news
I would be surprised if he doesn't considering he knew Cammarano and he's talked about Spirito Jr and Aiello in the past. It seemed like he really liked Cammarano and talked about how much he was respected.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Capture.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:29 pm
Capture.jpg
Thank you.Patty is no longer Underboss due to health concerns allegedly.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

So he's heard Zappola has taken over for Big John?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

funkster wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:22 pm So he's heard Zappola has taken over for Big John?
I believe he said Castellucci was taken down some time ago. And if I remember right, Dellorusso briefly took over the crew before becoming underboss. We'll have to see if the info bears out but Zappola being the Brooklyn captain naturally makes more sense.
All roads lead to New York.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

DeSantis really must have shook things up if Patty Red got taken down and Zappola went from captain of the Jersey crew to captain of the Brooklyn crew and Joe Cafe moved as captain of a Long Island crew to captain of the Manhattan crew. If all that’s true he probably made a few other moves also.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:03 pm I believe he said Castellucci was taken down some time ago. And if I remember right, Dellorusso briefly took over the crew before becoming underboss.
The plan was to take Castellucci down once he went to prison. The crew that Dello Russo was made captain of was a new crew intended to be something of a revival of the "original" Brooklyn crew (i.e., before Castellucci moved it to Staten Island) but it ended up supposedly being more of a collection of misfits.

Pennisi left the street in 2018 before Castellucci went away, so he doesn't have any concrete first-hand information on what happened to that crew but he has said before he believes it went to Frank Papagni (important to keep in mind though that was his best educated guess). Maybe Zappola's now in charge of it.

Not sure what became of Dello Russo's crew either. He didn't become acting underboss until after Pennisi's time on the street. We know Carlo Profeta was supposed to be assigned to it. Dello Russo associates John Arpino and Danny Campo were inducted in 2017/2018 so presumably they were assigned to his crew.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Here's a theory, Zappola was captain of the NJ crew but since Dellorusso stepped down or was demoted Papagni was bumped up to underboss and now Zappola heads that crew.

Zappola was slated for an administration position once he was off paper but apparently he turned it down as he was content with being a captain in NJ. The next logical guy to get a position would most likely be Papagni.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:03 pm
funkster wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:22 pm So he's heard Zappola has taken over for Big John?
I believe he said Castellucci was taken down some time ago. And if I remember right, Dellorusso briefly took over the crew before becoming underboss. We'll have to see if the info bears out but Zappola being the Brooklyn captain naturally makes more sense.
I knew he was speculating it was going to happen, but this seems like the first time he's confirmed that it has in fact happened according to his sources.

Also further confirms for me that despite what he says in earlier videos, people from the streets are still giving him rumors and info.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

JP also said in older livestreams that his sources are probably cooperating with the FBI too
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Was Johnny Santori made?
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:59 am Was Johnny Santori made?
He was proposed by the Genovese but then died of a heart attack in 02 I believe.