Mob tube list

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Mob tube list

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Iv been watching the debates lately about this Tommy pitera vs calandra beefs….
Anyone find it a little odd that Tommy karate supposedly sent THREE messages now to convict inc disputing what calandra is saying? I don’t know fully believe that karate has even sent one message let alone now three different messages that are looking for answers now…. I just don’t buy it really

So can we get a list of all the mob tube guys??? The genre gets bigger n bigger by the day and if anything kinda rejuvenated the mob culture gossip which I do enjoy so I’m watching them all lol

We got….

Calandra
Alite n borello
Luisi (w tanso …. Or use to be with him)
Penisi
Franzese
Gravanano

N then we have there cheerleaders on the side who actually go to war over these guys….

Fbs - fat bald Sicilian
Staxx
MRE
Lee Cole (probably the only one in this category I listen to)

And then the best is RJ who I think deserves his own category….
Black hand podcast or something like that

Am I missing any podcasts??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Re: Mob tube list

Post by PolackTony »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 am Iv been watching the debates lately about this Tommy pitera vs calandra beefs….
Anyone find it a little odd that Tommy karate supposedly sent THREE messages now to convict inc disputing what calandra is saying? I don’t know fully believe that karate has even sent one message let alone now three different messages that are looking for answers now…. I just don’t buy it really

So can we get a list of all the mob tube guys??? The genre gets bigger n bigger by the day and if anything kinda rejuvenated the mob culture gossip which I do enjoy so I’m watching them all lol

We got….

Calandra
Alite n borello
Penisi
Franzese
Gravanano

N then we have there cheerleaders on the side who actually go to war over these guys….

Fbs - fat bald Sicilian
Staxx
MRE

You have Red Wemette, who was an associate of the Grand Ave crew in Chicago.

In the same group as RJ, I’d put Scott and Jimmy (OG podcast, now on YouTube as well; how could you leave out your brothas from the D??), and Tom LaVecchia. All of those guys are intelligent researchers and interviewers who have great guests on and who have the background knowledge to properly engage with the subject material.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

PolackTony wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:12 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:16 am Iv been watching the debates lately about this Tommy pitera vs calandra beefs….

We got….

Calandra
Alite n borello
Penisi
Franzese
Gravanano

Fbs - fat bald Sicilian
Staxx
MRE

In the same group as RJ, I’d put Scott and Jimmy (OG podcast, now on YouTube as well; how could you leave out your brothas from the D??), and Tom LaVecchia. All of those guys are intelligent researchers and interviewers who have great guests on and who have the background knowledge to properly engage with the subject material.
Absolutely right about OG podcast which is by far my favorite of the listener podcasts that u find on the Apple podcasts rather then YouTube videos - which they started doing now
They got good storytelling as opposed to calandra that sounds like he’s reading a script in monologue

Good second tier would be the Kansas City detective has his own OC channel called like the wiretaps or something like that
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Levecchia cannot be making a living off his YT can he?

I don't know youtibe numbers but wtf would watch him without Pennisi?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:23 pm

We got….

Calandra
Alite n borello
Penisi
Franzese
Gravanano

Fbs - fat bald Sicilian
Staxx
MRE

Absolutely right about OG podcast which is by far my favorite of the listener podcasts that u find on the Apple podcasts rather then YouTube videos - which they started doing now
They got good storytelling as opposed to calandra that sounds like he’s reading a script in monologue

Good second tier would be the Kansas City detective has his own OC channel called like the wiretaps or something like that
Gary Jenkins is the KC ex-cop, and I like his show as well, though He doesn’t have the sort of nuance and knowledge regarding the mafia that guys like Scott, Jimmy, and RJ do (which is fine, not many people do). I’d actually like more shows by ex-LE who worked OC cases, it’s a different perspective than the cooperators, historians, or fanboys bring.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

I know he’s not a former mob guy but OC shortz is really good and with factual information.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

OC Shorts has done some cool vids on relatively unknown stories (to the general public, not to us here). He did a vid about Vinny Basciano's "mentor" Tony Cole that was great.

The RJ dude is in a different league. I figured him for a poster on here.

MRE is pretty funny. Crea's kid has a good podcast too, interesting content.

I actually believe the Rosso guy and his connections to LCN prisoners. He's written about the same guys and the same shit like 10 years ago before any of this YouTube stuff was around. He didn't just come out of nowhere. Even when he was an active prisoner he was writing about LCN guys and other high profile prisoners, seemingly with their permission i'd think
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Tony I have to disagree about Tom being thrown in the same category as the others in being an intelligent researcher and interviewer when half the time it seems like he does a Wikipedia read and he's out here asking 80 year old Antonio Nicaso these immature what if questions and conspiracy theories.

The funniest part of the interview was Tom asking him if he could have dinner with any mobster dead or alive who it'd be and Nicaso replies he never liked the idea of having dinners, he prefers having a coffee instead. I thought it was a perfect example of the disconnect between Tom and his guests.

But I guess to each their own🤷‍♂️ I think his channel is basically dead for mob content anyway.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

PolackTony wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:14 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:23 pm

We got….

Calandra
Alite n borello
Penisi
Franzese
Gravanano

Fbs - fat bald Sicilian
Staxx
MRE

Gary Jenkins is the KC ex-cop, and I like his show as well, though He doesn’t have the sort of nuance and knowledge regarding the mafia that guys like Scott, Jimmy, and RJ do (which is fine, not many people do). I’d actually like more shows by ex-LE who worked OC cases, it’s a different perspective than the cooperators, historians, or fanboys bring.

Check out UP AGAINST THE MOB
It’s a prosecutor - Eli honing - n he goes over EXCELLENT podcasts that would be actually a step up from the kc guy bc he intricately built cases etc with informants
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

OcSleeper wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:25 pm Tony I have to disagree about Tom being thrown in the same category as the others in being an intelligent researcher and interviewer when half the time it seems like he does a Wikipedia read and he's out here asking 80 year old Antonio Nicaso these immature what if questions and conspiracy theories.

The funniest part of the interview was Tom asking him if he could have dinner with any mobster dead or alive who it'd be and Nicaso replies he never liked the idea of having dinners, he prefers having a coffee instead. I thought it was a perfect example of the disconnect between Tom and his guests.

But I guess to each their own🤷‍♂️ I think his channel is basically dead for mob content anyway.
He actually interviewed Nicaso? And THAT was a real question? That fanboy ass shit? Does he even realize WHO he was interviewing? WTF?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Imagine Pennisi asking Sergi something so fuckin stupid....
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

OcSleeper wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:25 pm Tony I have to disagree about Tom being thrown in the same category as the others in being an intelligent researcher and interviewer when half the time it seems like he does a Wikipedia read and he's out here asking 80 year old Antonio Nicaso these immature what if questions and conspiracy theories.

I’ll be honest here — apart from Scott and Jimmy’s show, I don’t follow the others religiously at all. The episodes of Tom’s show that I’ve heard didn’t come across as fanboyish (he did a good interview with Frank Calabrese, Jr, which I appreciated). I haven’t watched the Nicaso episode, so I have no comment on it, but thanks for letting me know.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

PolackTony wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:02 am

I’ll be honest here — apart from Scott and Jimmy’s show, I don’t follow the others religiously at all. The episodes of Tom’s show that I’ve heard didn’t come across as fanboyish (he did a good interview with Frank Calabrese, Jr, which I appreciated). I haven’t watched the Nicaso episode, so I have no comment on it, but thanks for letting me know.
I mean... I gotta watch the interview now. I gotta know what questions he asked. Did he ask about the Piromalli - Mole split?

Edit: I'm on minute like 11, and already Tom thinks coke has better margins than heroin. He's killing me.....lol
jimmyb
Straightened out

Post by jimmyb »

We got….

Calandra
Alite n borello
Penisi
Franzese
Gravanano

Fbs - fat bald Sicilian
Staxx
MRE

Thank you Tony and Jeremy!! I appreciate the support and kind words.
jimmi_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmi_beans8 »

shouldnt even mention him.....gunner
one of the worst