Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

B.
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by B. »

Magaddino in conversation with Dominick Romeo, Niagara NY-based Buffalo member born in Siderno who was used as a liaison to Canada. Had ties to the 'Ndrangheta and died in 2010 but is mostly unknown.

He seems to be saying someone named Ruffino is in a leadership position for Buffalo in Toronto. There were Ruffinos involved with the Buffalo Family in the US but I don't know who this one in Canada is.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

B. wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:59 pm Magaddino in conversation with Dominick Romeo, Niagara NY-based Buffalo member born in Siderno who was used as a liaison to Canada. Had ties to the 'Ndrangheta and died in 2010 but is mostly unknown.

He seems to be saying someone named Ruffino is in a leadership position for Buffalo in Toronto. There were Ruffinos involved with the Buffalo Family in the US but I don't know who this one in Canada is.
Great find. Never heard of him or maybe overlooked some past charts. Society on Pine, everyone who was anyone in Niagara was a member back then. Still going relatively strong today. Bingo and poker mostly. Pine Ave is a different world nowadays though even in the last 5-10 years. Would assume (and this is just an assumption everyone) he would have been close to Nicoletti Jr. who had a house on Upper Mountain Rd. (may still be in his family) down the road from Maggadinos second house, outside the city (albeit decades later) and close to St. Marys hospital where he died.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Just went back and read the discussion between B, JCB, Eboli and others about Romeo in the 150’s of this thread. Good stuff. Thanks for reminding us B. There is so much information on these boards I can’t absorb and make the connections until it comes up other times, in another ways.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Looks like Ruffino was Guiseppe Ruffino, died in 1961.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:59 pm Magaddino in conversation with Dominick Romeo, Niagara NY-based Buffalo member born in Siderno who was used as a liaison to Canada. Had ties to the 'Ndrangheta and died in 2010 but is mostly unknown.

This is an interesting post, and a powerful ref. I may be eating humble, and happy to do so.

I still just dont see any evidence of crews, Capo's etc in Toronto. Historical or otherwise. There's references of of the odd guy here and there but nothing else. The earliest data I can find on a quick search is in 1991 there were 409k Italians in the GTA. Yet we're struggling apart from obscure references to find the odd Buffalo guy here or there.
Montreal we have a specific Capo with multiple crew members going back to the 40's. Hamilton we have Papaglia/Musitano's and that LCN with traceable remnants dating back to the 50's (IIRC)
Toronto, we have nothing excluding the odd obscure reference. No historical lineage, no crews, no Caops. Just obscure references. And we have the Ndrangheta crews dating back to the 60's, with an individual presence since 1910. And are well documented.

So we either have an unknown and undocumented Buffalo presence in Toronto. Or it was the domain of the clans.

I know which I lean towards.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

"may be eating humble, and happy to do so." Lol. Ya think?After you make a bunch of incorrect statements youre completely changing your opinion now and meandering in an attempt to save face.

Go to bed. You dont know what youre talking about.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:40 pm "may be eating humble, and happy to do so." Lol. Ya think?After you make a bunch of incorrect statements youre completely changing your opinion now and meandering in an attempt to save face.

Aww, you were waiting for me.

Argue the points and stop acting like a 12yr old girl on her rag.

Show me the Buffalo crews capos and linege in Toronto, Stephanie?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:34 pm

This is an interesting post, and a powerful ref. I may be eating humble, and happy to do so.

I still just dont see any evidence of crews, Capo's etc in Toronto. Historical or otherwise. There's references of of the odd guy here and there but nothing else. The earliest data I can find on a quick search is in 1991 there were 409k Italians in the GTA. Yet we're struggling apart from obscure references to find the odd Buffalo guy here or there.
Montreal we have a specific Capo with multiple crew members going back to the 40's. Hamilton we have Papaglia/Musitano's and that LCN with traceable remnants dating back to the 50's (IIRC)
Toronto, we have nothing excluding the odd obscure reference. No historical lineage, no crews, no Caops. Just obscure references. And we have the Ndrangheta crews dating back to the 60's, with an individual presence since 1910. And are well documented.

So we either have an unknown and undocumented Buffalo presence in Toronto. Or it was the domain of the clans.

I know which I lean towards.
Paul Volpe and his crew?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

You dont know what your talking about. You were just given countless examples, none that were obscure. You then make things up saying Papalia nor Musitano had "shit" in Toronto. Youre buried under your own delusion.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Papalia and his crew?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Now Dominick Romeo?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Also Joe minaudo was pretty big
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Albert Augeuci
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:46 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:40 pm "may be eating humble, and happy to do so." Lol. Ya think?After you make a bunch of incorrect statements youre completely changing your opinion now and meandering in an attempt to save face.

Aww, you were waiting for me.

Argue the points and stop acting like a 12yr old girl on her rag.

Show me the Buffalo crews capos and linege in Toronto, Stephanie?
Not disgusting at all that you would bring up underage girls and their menstrual cycles either to try and attack a grown man. Looks like we know what youre really like.