General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JoelTurner
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by JoelTurner »

Antiliar wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:46 am
In 1937, according to the informant Joe Profaci ordered Gaspare D'Amico to commit a murder, but D'Amico refused. Profaci then sent Misuraca and Lombardino and a third man to kill D'Amico. They caught him with his father and ended up wounding D'Amico and killing his father. D'Amico recovered from his injuries and fled to Puerto Rico, where he died in the 1970s.
Could you share the files for this, I’ve never heard the Profaci ordering D’Amico bit before.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

The money train never ends for Outfit connected people in Chicago. Not sure if these Coluccis are related to the Colucci that owned the Bathhouse on division where a lot of the outfit guys would go for a platza

Stepsons of deceased mob-connected businessman charged with participating in a red-light camera kickback scheme that allegedly funneled cash payments to then-mayor of Oakbrook Terrace
JASON MEISNER, JOE MAHR
May 13 at 12:24 PM CT

The stepsons of a deceased mob-connected businessman have been charged with participating in a red-light camera kickback scheme that allegedly funneled thousands in cash payments to the then-mayor of Oakbrook Terrace in exchange for a lucrative cut of ticket proceeds.
James Colucci, 52, of Lisle, and Joseph Colucci, 47, of Mokena, are the latest to face federal charges stemming from a sweeping federal investigation into bribes and kickbacks involving red light cameras installed by SafeSpeed LLC, which generates millions of dollars in fines from motorists each year in nearly two dozen Chicago suburbs.
An indictment made public Friday charged the Coluccis with four counts of wire fraud. Attorneys for each defendant could not immediately be reached.
According to the charges, the Colucci brothers illegally benefited from a deal struck in 2012 by their late stepfather, Dennis Colucci, whose company acted as a sales representative for SafeSpeed as it sought to expand to new territory.

Former Oakbrook Terrace Mayor Tony Ragucci.
CITY OF OAKBROOK TERRACE

The agreement with then-Oakbrook Terrace Mayor Tony Ragucci called for Dennis Colucci’s company, DSC Enterprises, to receive a whopping 14% of all revenue generated by Oakbrook Terrace’s red light cameras, according to the indictment.
After the money started flowing, Dennis Colucci — a onetime associate of notorious Outfit hitman Harry Aleman — agreed to pay $3,500 a month in cash bribes in return for the mayor’s continued support of SafeSpeed-operated cameras in his town, the indictment alleged.

Before he died in January 2018 at the age of 78, Dennis Colucci met with Ragucci and his stepsons to discuss the arrangement, telling the brothers to “continue making monthly payments to Ragucci” after his death, according to the indictment.
Ragucci, meanwhile, was also soliciting cash payments from SafeSpeed co-founder and executive Omar Maani in exchange for renewing the company’s annual contract with the town, the indictment alleged.
The Colucci brothers allegedly continued to pay the mayor each month until September 2019, when the investigation went public with a series of FBI raids.
Unbeknownst to Ragucci and the Colucci’s, Maani had started secretly cooperating with federal investigators shortly before Dennis Colucci’s death, according to the indictment.

Sources told the Tribune Maani made numerous recordings of conversations with Ragucci and the Colucci brothers.
Ragucci, 66, was charged last month in a criminal information with one count each of honest services wire fraud and filing a false tax return. He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted, but sources have said he is cooperating with investigators and is expected to plead guilty at a later date.
Maani struck a deferred prosecution agreement with the U.S. Attorney’s Office that could see bribery conspiracy charges against him dismissed after his cooperation is complete.
SafeSpeed and its CEO, Nikki Zollar, have denied any wrongdoing, saying that any bribes offered by Maani occurred without the company’s knowledge.

In a statement released after Ragucci’s arraignment last month, SafeSpeed said the company “remains both shocked and saddened that one of its former colleagues was engaged in criminal conduct and recruited outside individuals to help further his self-serving activities.”
“Their actions were clearly in their own self-interest and done without SafeSpeed’s knowledge and undercut the important work SafeSpeed does,” the emailed statement read. “The criminal activity of a few individuals does not and should not reflect the values and integrity of SafeSpeed, its employees, and its clients.”
The allegations against the Coluccis added new intrigue into what has already been a sprawling case, ensnaring then-state Sen. Martin Sandoval, the then-powerful head of the Senate Transportation Committee, Crestwood Mayor Louis Presta, and several longtime Democratic political operatives.
News reports and sources indicate Dennis Collucci’s ties to Outfit figures went back decades, though he never was charged with any mob-related activity.
Neither of the elder Colucci’s stepsons are alleged to have any mob ties. Joseph Colucci is a real estate and mortgage broker who also owns a bar in Tinley Park that was recently granted an application for a video gambling license with the Illinois Gaming Board, records show.
James Colucci also worked in the mortgage lending business. His LinkedIn profile currently lists him as as a manager at a Chicago-based healthcare consulting firm.
In May 1977, Dennis Colucci was one of four alibi witnesses who testified on behalf of Aleman, one of the Outfit’s most feared killers who was on trial for the 1972 murder of William Logan, a truck dispatcher and Teamsters union member.
According to a Tribune report of the trial, Colucci, then a dock worker at McCormick Place, testified he was with Aleman hitting golf balls at a Melrose Park driving range on the night Logan was gunned down outside his West Side home.
Backing up that story was Aleman’s wife, Ruth, who said she’d dropped Aleman off around 7 p.m. and returned to the range about four hours later, where the men were still hitting golf balls. “We sat around the table and talked,” she said. “We left either shortly before or after midnight.”
Cook County Circuit Judge Frank Wilson acquitted Aleman of the charges. But years later, Robert Cooley, a former mob lawyer who became a federal informant, revealed he had personally bribed the judge.
Aleman was retried and convicted of Logan’s murder in 1997 -- the first defendant ever in the U.S. to be found guilty of murder after previously being acquitted in the same killing. His defense team in the second trial had again raised the golf range alibi, but Colucci was not among the witnesses who testified, records show.
In 2019, the Tribune first revealed that the Colucci family was under federal scrutiny in the red light camera probe in a story about an unrelated 2016 real estate deal involving a Florida condominium owned by then-state Sen. Terry Link.
Link, who was under federal investigation at the time for tax issues, had sold the condo to Joseph Colucci’s mother-in-law, Catherine Lafrano, for $150,000, but never reported the profit on his state ethics form as required the Tribune reported.
Link had already been identified by the Tribune as the unnamed senator who wore a wire on then-state Rep. Luis Arroyo of Chicago as part of an FBI sting -- a case that led to Arroyo’s resignation and conviction on bribery charges.
In an interview with the Tribune, Link said then that the condo sale to Colucci’s mother-in-law was merely a coincidence. He said he does not know the Coluccis, and that Lofrano bought the condo after meeting Link’s wife by the condo complex’s pool while the woman and her husband were vacationing there as renters.
Given the connection to another branch of the investigation, Link said, “I could see where you would look at that, but I don’t know them
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Lol, amazing as usual. Chicago don't change, thanks for posting.

From the info I have, Dennis Colucci (died in 2018) didn't seem to be related to Joe and George Colucci. Looks like Dennis Colucci's father was Caesar Dominic Colucci, who was born in 1906 in Brooklyn and moved with his family to Chicago. His parents, however, were Francesco Altobello (also seems to have gone by Manno) of Caserta and Anna Novelli of Potenza province. Not sure where or how this guy got the Colucci name; as a kid he seems to have gone as Dominic Altobello and then as an adult as Colucci. The Colucci brothers were born in Chicago to parents from Baragiano, Potenza (Tony Perrotti and Johnny Manzella also had ancestry from Baragiano), and lived by Adams and Damen before moving to the Fifth City area farther west, while Dennis Colucci grew up on Laflin by Polk. Given the shared ancestry from Potenza province, I suppose that it's possible that these Coluccis had some familial connection, though nothing definite that I can see.

The Division baths weren't only frequented by Outfit guys, of course, but also by many politicians, including (famously) Jesse Jackson. There was a Jimmy Colucci who ran the bathhouse, but this was Joe Colucci's son (who himself died in 2003) and obviously not the James Colucci here. I went to Wicker Park/Pritzker Elementary, so I was in the area a lot as a kid and thought that both the Division and North Ave bathhouses were weird, with all the old guys going in and out all the time (I was like, we have a bath at home, why do they go there??). Had no idea, of course, that these were major Outfit spots for years. True vestiges of a now long gone Chicago.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

PolackTony wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:18 am Lol, amazing as usual. Chicago don't change, thanks for posting.

From the info I have, Dennis Colucci (died in 2018) didn't seem to be related to Joe and George Colucci. Looks like Dennis Colucci's father was Caesar Dominic Colucci, who was born in 1906 in Brooklyn and moved with his family to Chicago. His parents, however, were Francesco Altobello (also seems to have gone by Manno) of Caserta and Anna Novelli of Potenza province. Not sure where or how this guy got the Colucci name; as a kid he seems to have gone as Dominic Altobello and then as an adult as Colucci. The Colucci brothers were born in Chicago to parents from Baragiano, Potenza (Tony Perrotti and Johnny Manzella also had ancestry from Baragiano), and lived by Adams and Damen before moving to the Fifth City area farther west, while Dennis Colucci grew up on Laflin by Polk. Given the shared ancestry from Potenza province, I suppose that it's possible that these Coluccis had some familial connection, though nothing definite that I can see.

The Division baths weren't only frequented by Outfit guys, of course, but also by many politicians, including (famously) Jesse Jackson. There was a Jimmy Colucci who ran the bathhouse, but this was Joe Colucci's son (who himself died in 2003) and obviously not the James Colucci here. I went to Wicker Park/Pritzker Elementary, so I was in the area a lot as a kid and thought that both the Division and North Ave bathhouses were weird, with all the old guys going in and out all the time (I was like, we have a bath at home, why do they go there??). Had no idea, of course, that these were major Outfit spots for years. True vestiges of a now long gone Chicago.
Any relation to Guy Altobello who got caught up in the Outfit's case with William Hanhardt?
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

cavita wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 1:13 pm
PolackTony wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 11:18 am Lol, amazing as usual. Chicago don't change, thanks for posting.

Any relation to Guy Altobello who got caught up in the Outfit's case with William Hanhardt?
Thanks for the reminder, man, I knew there were some other connected Altobellos.

Yeah, per my info Guy Altobello is (Was? Haven’t confirmed that he died) Caesar Colucci’s little brother. So far as I can tell, his family still owns Altobello Jewelry in Wheaton (son Frank Altobello, named after Guy and Caesar’s dad).
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Not directly related to Chicago, but since Tony and I were talking about the Chicago informant who said there was some kind of mafia presence in Peoria, should be noted that Springfield/Newark member(?) Francesco Longo was arrested in Peoria.

Longo's friend Tony Riela also had connections to people in Peoria:

Also here is some great anecdotal info on Benld which appears to have had a Sicilian mafia presence in the 1920s/30s:

funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Patrickgold wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 10:39 am The money train never ends for Outfit connected people in Chicago. Not sure if these Coluccis are related to the Colucci that owned the Bathhouse on division where a lot of the outfit guys would go for a platza

Stepsons of deceased mob-connected businessman charged with participating in a red-light camera kickback scheme that allegedly funneled cash payments to then-mayor of Oakbrook Terrace
JASON MEISNER, JOE MAHR
May 13 at 12:24 PM CT

The stepsons of a deceased mob-connected businessman have been charged with participating in a red-light camera kickback scheme that allegedly funneled thousands in cash payments to the then-mayor of Oakbrook Terrace in exchange for a lucrative cut of ticket proceeds.
James Colucci, 52, of Lisle, and Joseph Colucci, 47, of Mokena, are the latest to face federal charges stemming from a sweeping federal investigation into bribes and kickbacks involving red light cameras installed by SafeSpeed LLC, which generates millions of dollars in fines from motorists each year in nearly two dozen Chicago suburbs.
An indictment made public Friday charged the Coluccis with four counts of wire fraud. Attorneys for each defendant could not immediately be reached.
According to the charges, the Colucci brothers illegally benefited from a deal struck in 2012 by their late stepfather, Dennis Colucci, whose company acted as a sales representative for SafeSpeed as it sought to expand to new territory.

Former Oakbrook Terrace Mayor Tony Ragucci.
CITY OF OAKBROOK TERRACE

The agreement with then-Oakbrook Terrace Mayor Tony Ragucci called for Dennis Colucci’s company, DSC Enterprises, to receive a whopping 14% of all revenue generated by Oakbrook Terrace’s red light cameras, according to the indictment.
After the money started flowing, Dennis Colucci — a onetime associate of notorious Outfit hitman Harry Aleman — agreed to pay $3,500 a month in cash bribes in return for the mayor’s continued support of SafeSpeed-operated cameras in his town, the indictment alleged.

Before he died in January 2018 at the age of 78, Dennis Colucci met with Ragucci and his stepsons to discuss the arrangement, telling the brothers to “continue making monthly payments to Ragucci” after his death, according to the indictment.
Ragucci, meanwhile, was also soliciting cash payments from SafeSpeed co-founder and executive Omar Maani in exchange for renewing the company’s annual contract with the town, the indictment alleged.
The Colucci brothers allegedly continued to pay the mayor each month until September 2019, when the investigation went public with a series of FBI raids.
Unbeknownst to Ragucci and the Colucci’s, Maani had started secretly cooperating with federal investigators shortly before Dennis Colucci’s death, according to the indictment.

Sources told the Tribune Maani made numerous recordings of conversations with Ragucci and the Colucci brothers.
Ragucci, 66, was charged last month in a criminal information with one count each of honest services wire fraud and filing a false tax return. He faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted, but sources have said he is cooperating with investigators and is expected to plead guilty at a later date.
Maani struck a deferred prosecution agreement with the U.S. Attorney’s Office that could see bribery conspiracy charges against him dismissed after his cooperation is complete.
SafeSpeed and its CEO, Nikki Zollar, have denied any wrongdoing, saying that any bribes offered by Maani occurred without the company’s knowledge.

In a statement released after Ragucci’s arraignment last month, SafeSpeed said the company “remains both shocked and saddened that one of its former colleagues was engaged in criminal conduct and recruited outside individuals to help further his self-serving activities.”
“Their actions were clearly in their own self-interest and done without SafeSpeed’s knowledge and undercut the important work SafeSpeed does,” the emailed statement read. “The criminal activity of a few individuals does not and should not reflect the values and integrity of SafeSpeed, its employees, and its clients.”
The allegations against the Coluccis added new intrigue into what has already been a sprawling case, ensnaring then-state Sen. Martin Sandoval, the then-powerful head of the Senate Transportation Committee, Crestwood Mayor Louis Presta, and several longtime Democratic political operatives.
News reports and sources indicate Dennis Collucci’s ties to Outfit figures went back decades, though he never was charged with any mob-related activity.
Neither of the elder Colucci’s stepsons are alleged to have any mob ties. Joseph Colucci is a real estate and mortgage broker who also owns a bar in Tinley Park that was recently granted an application for a video gambling license with the Illinois Gaming Board, records show.
James Colucci also worked in the mortgage lending business. His LinkedIn profile currently lists him as as a manager at a Chicago-based healthcare consulting firm.
In May 1977, Dennis Colucci was one of four alibi witnesses who testified on behalf of Aleman, one of the Outfit’s most feared killers who was on trial for the 1972 murder of William Logan, a truck dispatcher and Teamsters union member.
According to a Tribune report of the trial, Colucci, then a dock worker at McCormick Place, testified he was with Aleman hitting golf balls at a Melrose Park driving range on the night Logan was gunned down outside his West Side home.
Backing up that story was Aleman’s wife, Ruth, who said she’d dropped Aleman off around 7 p.m. and returned to the range about four hours later, where the men were still hitting golf balls. “We sat around the table and talked,” she said. “We left either shortly before or after midnight.”
Cook County Circuit Judge Frank Wilson acquitted Aleman of the charges. But years later, Robert Cooley, a former mob lawyer who became a federal informant, revealed he had personally bribed the judge.
Aleman was retried and convicted of Logan’s murder in 1997 -- the first defendant ever in the U.S. to be found guilty of murder after previously being acquitted in the same killing. His defense team in the second trial had again raised the golf range alibi, but Colucci was not among the witnesses who testified, records show.
In 2019, the Tribune first revealed that the Colucci family was under federal scrutiny in the red light camera probe in a story about an unrelated 2016 real estate deal involving a Florida condominium owned by then-state Sen. Terry Link.
Link, who was under federal investigation at the time for tax issues, had sold the condo to Joseph Colucci’s mother-in-law, Catherine Lafrano, for $150,000, but never reported the profit on his state ethics form as required the Tribune reported.
Link had already been identified by the Tribune as the unnamed senator who wore a wire on then-state Rep. Luis Arroyo of Chicago as part of an FBI sting -- a case that led to Arroyo’s resignation and conviction on bribery charges.
In an interview with the Tribune, Link said then that the condo sale to Colucci’s mother-in-law was merely a coincidence. He said he does not know the Coluccis, and that Lofrano bought the condo after meeting Link’s wife by the condo complex’s pool while the woman and her husband were vacationing there as renters.
Given the connection to another branch of the investigation, Link said, “I could see where you would look at that, but I don’t know them
Was just coming on here to post lol. Never a dull moment. Seems like a lot of these Outfit types live in Lisle for whatever reason.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Even though some of the members on the FBI lists have been debatable, I think I can get my hands on a 1997 list. Give me a couple of weeks.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Snakes wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:01 pm Even though some of the members on the FBI lists have been debatable, I think I can get my hands on a 1997 list. Give me a couple of weeks.
Nice…
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:03 pm Not directly related to Chicago, but since Tony and I were talking about the Chicago informant who said there was some kind of mafia presence in Peoria, should be noted that Springfield/Newark member(?) Francesco Longo was arrested in Peoria.

Longo's friend Tony Riela also had connections to people in Peoria.

Also here is some great anecdotal info on Benld which appears to have had a Sicilian mafia presence in the 1920s/30s:
Great info. Goes to support that one CI’s claim that there was activity in Peoria, though unclear whether any of this would have been connected to Chicago (that CI was also not 100% sure if Rockford and Milwaukee were part of Chicago, of course). The Riela stuff is super interesting, definitely worth continuing to look into Peoria.

I had to look up Benld up on a map (thought it was missing a vowel). Makes sense that the guys operating there seem to have a mix of STL (including our old friend Frank A) and Springfield, given its location. The redacted Super Club owner was of course Inpastato (and I believe the Supper Club was a spot frequented by Outfit-connected politicians from Chicago where they were in the capital). Maybe I’m spacing on someone else, but is it possible that the redacted deportee was Cesare Manzella?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Could well be. Benld seems to have attracted mafiosi from San Giuseppe and Cinisi.

A report also said the Sicilians ran an alcohol still in Eagarville outside of Benld. Plays into some of these tiny Sicilian colonies spread around rural Illinois.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:31 pm Could well be. Benld seems to have attracted mafiosi from San Giuseppe and Cinisi.

A report also said the Sicilians ran an alcohol still in Eagarville outside of Benld. Plays into some of these tiny Sicilian colonies spread around rural Illinois.
We still don't have a good grip on exactly what the mafia phenomenon down in coal country was, but it's a question that merits further exploration.

Impastato and Manzella were, of course, paesani. Manzella's wife was Fara Impastato from Cinisi, though I'm not certain if there was any close relationship between her and these other Impastatos (she wasn't a sibling, at least). It's been stated that Cesare Manzella ran some gambling operations for years in Chicago, though I've never seen any documented proof of his presence in Chicago. His younger brother Matteo Manzella, however, did live in Calumet City. Matteo's wife was Antonina Bommarito, of Terrasini. He arrived in NYC in 1920, bound for his brother Procopio Manzella in Manhattan. In 1924, Matteo arrived in NYC again, bound for Procopio (Cesare had arrived in NYC a few months earlier). In 1940, Matteo was incarcerated in the Clinton County, OH, jail, with prior residence listed as Chicago. On his WW2 draft card, Matteo was living in Calumet City, where he owned a tavern. His contact was Jack Impastato, who was Giacomo Impastato, brother of Vito. In 1943, Giacomo was listed as a bartender residing in neighboring Hammond, IN. He had initially entered the US at Boston in 1920, bound for his uncle Vincenzo Leone in Detroit (Matteo Manzella's Bommarito in-laws also emigrated to Detroit, unsurprisingly). When Giacomo took a trip back to Sicily between 1929 and 1930, he was living in the Bronx. In 1947, Matteo Manzella took a trip back to Sicily, but now listed his address in Springfield (a 1947 listing there also confirms his residence), where he remained until he died in 1978. In 1948, Giacomo Impastato was also living in Springfield (where he died in 1985), so clearly, both of these guys left the Calumet City area around the period when Agrusa and Vitale were killed. Either of them conceivably could be one of the redacted names in the above info on Benld.

As noted above, Cesare Manzella arrived in the US in 1924; the same year, he was naturalized in NYC, giving his address as 224 E 116th St in East Harlem. The next confirmed address I have for Cesare was in 1948 when he returned from Sicily and gave his address in Springfield. So while I can't find anything explicitly putting Manzella in Chicago between 1924 and 1948, his brother was there, so I doubt it's a myth. Chicago had and still has a significant concentration of immigrants from Cinisi, and there were other Cinisensi Manzellas in Chicago. Another interesting thing to note is that Cesare and Matteo's younger brother Giacamo Manzella (born 1902; entered at Boston in 1919 bound for brother Procopio in NYC; naturalized with Cesare in NYC in 1924 and lived with him on E 116th St) was murdered in STL in 1926; the papers gave his name as Joseph Manzella. The papers also noted that Frank Agrusa had been wounded in another shooting around the same time.

So, the Manzellas and Impastatos seem to have had ties to the mafia in Chicago, Detroit, STL, and Springfield, as well as Cinisi, of course. I wonder about NYC also. Eldest Manzella brothers Giuseppe and Procopio were already established in NYC years before their younger brothers arrived, and they both died there in the 70s. In the 1940s, Procopio was living on Nelson St in Carroll Gardens, BK. Any indication of any Manzellas involved with an NYC family?
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

This is really good info as to the SGI and Cinisi immigrants and especially the info on Anthony Riela who if he arrived in the U.S. around 1926 or so he most likely was already a made member. I've been trying to dig into the Cinisi a little bit in relation to the Pizza Connection and their appearance in Illinois and surrounding areas starting in the late 1960s and there are a few Cinisi that immigrated during that time that opened pizzerias- now I'm not saying all these men were involved in the Pizza Connection but their appearance and the fact they're countrymen and had pizzerias are suspect:

Pietro Alfano pizzeria in Oregon, Illinois PIZZA CONNECTION
Giuseppe Cucinella pizzeria in Robinson, Illinois
Giuseppe Trupiano pizzeria in Olney, Illinois PIZZA CONNECTION
Giuseppe Vitale pizzeria in Paris, Illinois PIZZA CONNECTION
Nazareno “Joe” Vitale pizzeria in Aledo, Illinois
Salvatore Vitale pizzeria in Gillespie, Illinois
Reno Vitale pizzeria in Carlinville, Illinois
Benedetto Vitale pizzeria in Beardstown, Illinois
Salvatore Evola pizzeria in Temperance, Michigan PIZZA CONNECTION
Emmanuele Palazzolo pizzeria in Milton, Wisconsin PIZZA CONNECTION
Carmelo Alfano pizzeria in Delavan, Wisconsin
Johnny1and1
Straightened out

Post by Johnny1and1 »

cavita wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 5:51 am This is really good info as to the SGI and Cinisi immigrants and especially the info on Anthony Riela who if he arrived in the U.S. around 1926 or so he most likely was already a made member. I've been trying to dig into the Cinisi a little bit in relation to the Pizza Connection and their appearance in Illinois and surrounding areas starting in the late 1960s and there are a few Cinisi that immigrated during that time that opened pizzerias- now I'm not saying all these men were involved in the Pizza Connection but their appearance and the fact they're countrymen and had pizzerias are suspect:

Pietro Alfano pizzeria in Oregon, Illinois PIZZA CONNECTION
Giuseppe Cucinella pizzeria in Robinson, Illinois
Giuseppe Trupiano pizzeria in Olney, Illinois PIZZA CONNECTION
Giuseppe Vitale pizzeria in Paris, Illinois PIZZA CONNECTION
Nazareno “Joe” Vitale pizzeria in Aledo, Illinois
Salvatore Vitale pizzeria in Gillespie, Illinois
Reno Vitale pizzeria in Carlinville, Illinois
Benedetto Vitale pizzeria in Beardstown, Illinois
Salvatore Evola pizzeria in Temperance, Michigan PIZZA CONNECTION
Emmanuele Palazzolo pizzeria in Milton, Wisconsin PIZZA CONNECTION
Carmelo Alfano pizzeria in Delavan, Wisconsin
Vacari Lives!
Johnny1and1
Straightened out

Post by Johnny1and1 »

Alfano, or his family is still around Lake Geneva area? Is the photo above who you are referring to?
Vacari Lives!