John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Newyorkempire »

Is it probable Frank Bomp was killed for being an informant?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:58 pm Massino testified that he “tried to save Sonny Black” and that Sonny Black told Sally Farrugia and "the greaseballs” that he was ready to “go to war tomorrow”. Massino denies telling Vitale they were going to kill Sonny Black.

So if you want to discount Massino you can, but it's not like Vitale's word beats Massino unless you purposely want to discount Massino's testimony. You can consider both men's accounts, but not sure what basis there is for discounting Massino who is higher up on the hierarchy of sources and would have more intimate knowledge as to what actually transpired. Vitale wasn't even a member when Napolitano was killed.
Easy, the massive weight of corroborating evidence supporting Pistone vs the zero for the Coup.

1. Black in 'going to war' walks alone and unarmed into the basement of a house for a meet. How do you honestly explain this. The 3 Capo's murders, whereby Capo's who actually did want to go to war and do a coup on May 5th walked into a house for a meet and were butchered, and of which Black was a participant. Black was happy to do so on Aug 17th of the same year? How retarded (Shoutout to Ryan!) do you think Black would have to be to do this?
2. "Hit me again and make it good" Do they sound like the words of a man at war or someone whod screwed the pooch?
3. Mirra gets clipped immediately, Left has a contract put out according to the Feds. What amazing coincidences. Or.
4. The Brasco fiasco was a national embarrassment to the extent, as you yourself stated, they changed the rules of the mafia because of it. Does this not emphasize enough the gravity of mistake? This was an unprecedented national embarrassment for the Bonanno's.
5. Vitale, Canterella, Coppa, Lino, D'Amico ever say anything about Blacks faction gearing up for a war? Who his shooters were? Who else they had to clip apart from Black, who his supporters were in other families? Anything? Nothing. Any wiretap evidence, CI evidence, Federal evidence? Anything? Nothing.
6. It can be argued Massino had reason to lie, why would Vitale? He was testifying against Massino. What difference to him does it make if he says a) Black was clipped for making a move or b) Black was given a receipt for Brasco?
7. The specificity of Massinos statement is not one Vitale could have confused with another situation/got wires crossed or misremembered. If his statement had been 'Joe said 'We're going to kill Sonny' then he couldve confused that with any other murder. The receipt wording lends his statement credibility.

So we have two contradictory statements about the reason for Blacks murder.
One has the above corroborating evidence to support it, the other literally has nothing.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

You're ignoring the corroborating evidence Pogo brought up about brewing problems between Napolitano and Massino as well as Napolitano looking to gain an admin position. Napolitano was also scared at the three captains murder because he thought the zips might be planning to kill him, so he left the side door open which is how Frank Lino escaped. There's evidence Napolitano was having issues with Massino and the zips, both of which were allied with Rastelli at the time.

The meeting where Napolitano was killed wasn't unlike admin meetings these guys go to all the time. The reason those types of meetings are an effective set-up is because it's not abnormal at all for a high-ranking member to be taken to a safe house or club to meet with other leaders. They set the three captains up for murder under the same circumstances.

Sonny, all due respect, but I remember we had this argument before when it came out Sonny Black's hands weren't chopped off and he had his jewelry on his corpse. It made for a good story all these years but it's just not accurate.

Joe Massino might well have considered Napolitano's murder a "receipt" for Brasco and made an offhand comment about it but that doesn't it mean it was the main/sole motivation.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:38 pm You're ignoring the corroborating evidence Pogo brought up about brewing problems between Napolitano and Massino as well as Napolitano looking to gain an admin position.
Im ignoring the issues I specifically addressed and the exact quotes I actually went out and found? Im ignoring Napolitano looking to become consigliere? Re-read the thread to see I addressed these issues in full. And did not receive a response. I wont repost my answers but please go back and have a look at my addressing these issues and Pogo not arguing my point.
B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:38 pmNapolitano was also scared at the three captains murder because he thought the zips might be planning to kill him, so he left the side door open which is how Frank Lino escaped. There's evidence Napolitano was having issues with Massino and the zips, both of which were allied with Rastelli at the time.
Black was scared? Where did you read this? Source please as yours unfamiliar.
Whether he was scared or not means nothing. If Massino, Zips et al thought he was a threat/planning a coup why wasnt he killed with the other 3 Capo's. Again, this is a non sense unless you prove otherwise.
B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:38 pmThe meeting where Napolitano was killed wasn't unlike admin meetings these guys go to all the time. The reason those types of meetings are an effective set-up is because it's not abnormal at all for a high-ranking member to be taken to a safe house or club to meet with other leaders. They set the three captains up for murder under the same circumstances.
Dude. C'mom. Sonny was going to war and less than five months after the 3 get clipped he goes to a meet unarmed and alone in a basement. Bullshit buddy.
B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:38 pmSonny, all due respect, but I remember we had this argument before when it came out Sonny Black's hands weren't chopped off and he had his jewelry on his corpse. It made for a good story all these years but it's just not accurate.
Im happy to change my mind if the evidence points to it. I openly admitted error in a debate with WG about Westside crews in NJ literally days ago.
B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:38 pmJoe Massino might well have considered Napolitano's murder a "receipt" for Brasco and made an offhand comment about it but that doesn't it mean it was the main/sole motivation.
"I have too, give Sonny a receipt for the Donnie Brasco thing."

There is nothing for you to interpret B. He has been ordered/does not have a choice, to kill Black, BECAUSE of Donnie Brasco.
Did he say 'I have too, give Sonny a receipt for the Donnie Brasco thing, and the guys getting too powerful for his own good and he wants an admi position, and he wants consig so we need to give him a receipt."
No, Youre adding all that other b*****t.
We need to kill Sonny because of A. Thats it dude. Joe said it to Vitale.

Ive addressed all the points in your post, when you disprove the 8 in my last, Ill be happy to say Im wrong. What will change your mind?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:38 pm Napolitano was also scared at the three captains murder because he thought the zips might be planning to kill him, so he left the side door open which is how Frank Lino escaped.
IIRC Black wasnt a shooter and not in the building. What are you talking about?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Seems like this comes down to whether or not you believe Massino. He hasn't given us a solid reason to question his integrity on the stand and he was in a position nobody else was in during the period these murders took place, so I defer to him given he had unique access to what was going on.
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:10 pm
B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:38 pm Napolitano was also scared at the three captains murder because he thought the zips might be planning to kill him, so he left the side door open which is how Frank Lino escaped.
IIRC Black wasnt a shooter and not in the building. What are you talking about?
It's in testimony. He was there for the planning.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:18 pm It's in testimony. He was there for the planning.
Massino stated Black was scared so he left the door open?
Huh??

Would you please go back to my previous post and address each point? I have responded to each of yours, perhaps tonight you could do the same.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Yeah, Massino said Napolitano was there for the planning and was supposed to be there for the hit itself but was scared the zips were going to kill them so he fled out the sidedoor and left it unlocked which is how Lino escaped.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:51 pm Yeah, Massino said Napolitano was there for the planning and was supposed to be there for the hit itself but was scared the zips were going to kill them so he fled out the sidedoor and left it unlocked which is how Lino escaped.
Napolitano was never a shooter. This is the only statement indicating he was that Ive ever heard. Napolitano was happy to be there for the planning but then when the hit came got scared and bolted through a side door?? So not scared of getting clipped in planning, but scared of getting clipped later on?
Fine at 10am, shitting himself at 7pm?
Dude.

Oh, and nothing ever came of it and it was never mentioned again??
Is this making sense to you? Because its not to me.

Would you please address the 8 points I made. I am interested in your thoughts. I get annoyed as I try and address all your points with explanation, yet regularly you dont do the same. And others.

I'd be happy to debate each of my 8 points to resolution so we can come to a conclusion and cross them off the list. They are points of contention and if we can resolve them, we can resolve the issue at hand no?

Im not looking atarguing for arguments sake. Refer the genovese discussion. I, like you, just want to know what happened and why.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

I don't see where anyone said Napolitano was a shooter. A lot of people were at the scene of the captains murder for various reasons, some conspirators some not.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 9:26 pm I don't see where anyone said Napolitano was a shooter. A lot of people were at the scene of the captains murder for various reasons, some conspirators some not.
No one did. "Massino said Napolitano was there for the planning and was supposed to be there for the hit" according to you.
Its only in Massino's testimony that this was the case.

Napolitano was involved with the clean-up crew IIRC.

No thoughts on why he wasnt clipped at planning? No thoughts on why he turned up to planning, yet was to scared to stay for the hit?
That make ANY sense to you? They can only clip him with the others? Why?

Yet he was involved in the clean-up. How does this make any sense mate.

See what I mean when I say I get annoyed when I address all your points, and you fail to do so mine. (Also, still waiting on the response to my 7 points above, requested) See what I mean when I say our conversation is frustrating? Im doing my best to answer your points. Youre doing yours to avoid mine.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Napolitano wasn't killed at the three captains hit because he was still an ally of Massino and the zips. He was part of the conspiracy from top to bottom and it was a fake captains meeting so he was supposed to be there but the fact that he fled showed he was already having reservations about his allies. After the three captains murder is when Napolitano takes further issue with his allies, wants more power, and threatens the admin.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

B. wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:04 pm Napolitano wasn't killed at the three captains hit because he was still an ally of Massino and the zips. He was part of the conspiracy from top to bottom and it was a fake captains meeting so he was supposed to be there but the fact that he fled showed he was already having reservations about his allies. After the three captains murder is when Napolitano takes further issue with his allies, wants more power, and threatens the admin.
He showed up for planning then fled in panic at the hit.
What planet are you on mate.

'After the three Capos murder Napolitano takes further issues with his allies.'
Evidence? Nothing.

'Wants more power' Evidence? And 'wants more power' in the weeks post Pistone reveal and his death.
Dude, seriously?

"threatens the admin."
And then a week later he's going to war, walks into a basement unarmed and alone.
Again dude seriously. Does this honestly seem believable?

Maybe as you say, I just dont want to believe Massino's testimony. That testimony with all the logic and evidence behind it?

Spelling error. I meant you and Vitale.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Funny mafia story.

Did you ever hear the story of the mafioso who was so afraid of getting clipped at a pre-determined job by his allies that he bolted out the door?

But then a few months later at an exact same meet with the same fellows, but having previously hatched a plan to make a move and having a huge revelation against him ......

..... he just quietly accepted his fate and went through the door.

Ever hear that story?
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Regarding the point about how Napolitano willingly walked into his murder, Cannone was present for that hit to make Napolitano feel safe because it would be normal to have the consigliere there. Massino testified that Cannone was there as a lure, and Lino corroborates that.
20220513_083335.jpg
20220513_083317.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'