John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by Newyorkempire »

Shellackhead wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:00 pm This guy John Pennisi always bashing his former crew member/captain…

I wonder if anyone has gotten shelved over the things they’ve said about each other or done.
Many times. It is the main reason they get shelved
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:03 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:00 pm This guy John Pennisi always bashing his former crew member/captain…

I wonder if anyone has gotten shelved over the things they’ve said about each other or done.
What I meant to say is, has anyone gotten shelved over what John pennisi has said
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Shellackhead wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:33 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 8:03 pm

What I meant to say is, has anyone gotten shelved over what John pennisi has said
Ah. Whoever introduced a rat would be subject to that or worse. Even today
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

No they wouldn't.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:15 pm No they wouldn't.

Pogo
Yes they would
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Really? There have been hundreds of informants across the country spanning decades. Can you name anyone who was killed or shelved for bringing them around? I'm eagerly awaiting to see this massive list from a guy with so much street knowledge as you claim to possess.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:16 am Really? There have been hundreds of informants across the country spanning decades. Can you name anyone who was killed or shelved for bringing them around? I'm eagerly awaiting to see this massive list from a guy with so much street knowledge as you claim to possess.

Do you mean just rats or undercover agents like Joe Pistone?
Pogo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Pennissi really shouldn't of posted that card. Why do it? To prove you knew pete? He comes off very insecure. And like i said before literally bad mouths everyone. Literally everyone from perna to baudanza to johnny sideburns to joe cafe to john his captain.
The guys a weirdo.
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Cheech wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 7:44 am Pennissi really shouldn't of posted that card. Why do it? To prove you knew pete? He comes off very insecure. And like i said before literally bad mouths everyone. Literally everyone from perna to baudanza to johnny sideburns to joe cafe to john his captain.
The guys a weirdo.
That's not necessarily true. He badmouths some, but talks highly of others. Even the subject in question, Pete, John has always said only good things about him. Says mostly good things about Mikey DeSantis and other characters like Salvatore Cambria etc.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Agree.
It is profession of criminals after all. That most of them behave like scumbags should hardly come as a surprise.

You don't get amazed when people behave like shit in prison.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:16 am Really? There have been hundreds of informants across the country spanning decades. Can you name anyone who was killed or shelved for bringing them around? I'm eagerly awaiting to see this massive list from a guy with so much street knowledge as you claim to possess.

Pogo
So no member has been killed or shelved for bringing rats around? And further I didnt just rats i said for bad mouthing other members or doing something to another member.

Pistone fiasco just to name one. Theres been tons of murders of rats. No idea what youre talking about. Alphonse Trucchio shelved just for caling a member/lawyer out (Corozzo)

And read what I wrote and understand what the word "subject" means. Such a fool. Nothing to do with any street knowledge I might have
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So as suspected you can't name anyone who was killed or shelved for bringing an informant around. So as usual you are talking out of your ass.

Oh and Pisone was not an informant and nobody was killed for bringing him around (Mirra and Napolitano were killed for other reasons).

Pogo
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:37 am So as suspected you can't name anyone who was killed or shelved for bringing an informant around. So as usual you are talking out of your ass.

Oh and Pisone was not an informant and nobody was killed for bringing him around (Mirra and Napolitano were killed for other reasons).

Pogo
So the penalty for bringing an informant around is nothing. Sure, tell us when you're captain told you this and Ill believe you whole heartedly. It wasnt just that question either, please go back and read his question on what would cause them to get shelved. Love how you think you are somehow smarter than everyone on here when youve been outed many times already for your waffling and hypocrisies. People see through it.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Yawn. You said guys get shelved and even killed for bringing informants around and that it even happens today. I simply asked you to give us a list of some of these guys that are being killed and shelved and you came back with nothing. So now you are deflecting rather than simply admitting you made it up (as you do with so much of what you post).

Pogo
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:06 pm Yawn. You said guys get shelved and even killed for bringing informants around and that it even happens today. I simply asked you to give us a list of some of these guys that are being killed and shelved and you came back with nothing. So now you are deflecting rather than simply admitting you made it up (as you do with so much of what you post).

Pogo
I dont have a list. I said they were subject to it. You are contorting my words. What is the penalty? Has to be something. Im just giving an opinion. Guys get shelved for bad mouthing other guys, fucking others wives and so on. Alphonse Trucchio, the two Bonanno guys just got shelved by Mancuso when he got out for talking shit and Ill argue again that Mirra and Napolitano were killed for bringing Brasc around unless you are a member in that family and were in on discussions that your know something? Im sure there is others. I didnt say they were shelved or just killed for bringing informants around. Read the question that was asked and the answer that was given. They are definitely subject to the possibility of death in the history of ratting and informants in the mafia. Yawn.