Who will be the new Colombo boss?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Who will be the new Colombo boss?

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Interesting about Persico not having a crew. It xo from Rams my suspicion that his crew was disbanded after the 2011 bust. So that is 5 crews that the family disbanded during that time.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

luciang wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:23 am
TommyGambino wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:06 am
luciang wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:05 pm Michael Franzese hinted in his last video that Andrew Mush wasn't the actual boss of the familly in reality
Like he would know.
Why wouldn't he still have information? He could still get info from feds contacts or something

Pmac2 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:26 am He's probably alluding to Allie boy is pulling the strings from jail. I find it interesting michael has spoken about Allie being his sons godfather and they were beat friends he never mentioned him in the past. Which also makes sense because he didn't want that problem
It does seem like that's what is saying.
Why would he still have information? Been out of the loop for 30 years and all he does is shit on the government, are you for real?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

He never broke a fucking egg.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:34 am Interesting about Persico not having a crew. It xo from Rams my suspicion that his crew was disbanded after the 2011 bust. So that is 5 crews that the family disbanded during that time.

Pogo
If it's true Persico had no crew then I would assume he was getting a piece of some sort of rackets the Colombo administration had. I mean, he's in and out of prison, he has no time to hit the streets and start up anything meaningful.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:34 am Interesting about Persico not having a crew. It xo from Rams my suspicion that his crew was disbanded after the 2011 bust. So that is 5 crews that the family disbanded during that time.

Pogo
In the 5 family crew succession,after was made in 1987 Teddy had part of his brother crew until was arrested in 1993.