John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:12 pm Pennisi saying he knocked out a boxer, okay champ
Tommy, why are you so adamant this guys a pussy?
I just don't get why you're so against this guy being able to fight.
He spent 20 years in prison and you've got a bee in your bonnet that this guy couldn't throw a punch to save his life.
For non reason and against all evidence.

I just don't get it dude.

Some pissed guy at a bar claimed he was a boxer and a guy who spent 20 years in the can knocked him out.
How is this to you just always bullshit?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:12 pm Pennisi saying he knocked out a boxer, okay champ
the guy was drunk and also most likely Penessi sucker punched him
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:13 pm
He spent 20 years in prison and you've got a bee in your bonnet that this guy couldn't throw a punch to save his life.

Some pissed guy at a bar claimed he was a boxer and a guy who spent 20 years in the can knocked him out.
Never once said he couldn't throw a punch or he's a pussy. We've spoke about this before. You said he's proven to be good with his hands years ago with zero proof. You defend him all the time, it's bizarre. What is this obsession with him doing 20 years, that means he's a tough guy? That's genuinely weird.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:41 pm

Never once said he couldn't throw a punch or he's a pussy. We've spoke about this before. You said he's proven to be good with his hands years ago with zero proof. You defend him all the time, it's bizarre. What is this obsession with him doing 20 years, that means he's a tough guy? That's genuinely weird.
Well you posted it, not Blackstein. Stop dodging his questions and type it out here.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

bluehouse wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 8:16 pm
Why dont you and TommyGambino go fight him, then?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Etna wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:12 am

Well you posted it, not Blackstein. Stop dodging his questions and type it out here.
Dodging what questions? Are you disabled?
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:41 pm What is this obsession with him doing 20 years, that means he's a tough guy?
Yes, yes it does. A white guy does 20 years in the state pen and he comes out the other side in one piece and halfway normal yes that means you’re a pretty tough hombre
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Some good pics of Patty Dellorusso
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

This guy TimmyGambino is in a bad mood today
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:57 am
Etna wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:12 am

Dodging what questions? Are you disabled?

Read what you wrote, then re-read it again.

Why do you have an obsession with John Pennisi? Do you have some secret crush on him or something?
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Etna wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:19 am
hey bitch.Pennessi himself mentioned that they guy was drunk.Also im like 20 years younger than him and 6ft3 and 225 pounds.Also i never talked bad about the guy so go fuck yourself
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Frankly, I'm skeptical of all the rats on YouTube. You'll note JP's violence, outside of prison, directed at a civilian in front of the cigar shop and the incident (not sure if the same) noted prior. Every story ends in a sit down. And the Pernas, aside from John, would likely admit they're not tough guys; bookmakers, yes they are.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

bluehouse wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:49 am
Etna wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:19 am
hey bitch.Pennessi himself mentioned that they guy was drunk.Also im like 20 years younger than him and 6ft3 and 225 pounds.Also i never talked bad about the guy so go fuck yourself
You also can't spell, either. My main target in that discussion is TommyGambino. But if you want to be part of that topic too, be my guest "bitch".
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

Patty dellorusso
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

outfit guy wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:20 am Frankly, I'm skeptical of all the rats on YouTube. You'll note JP's violence, outside of prison, directed at a civilian in front of the cigar shop and the incident (not sure if the same) noted prior. Every story ends in a sit down. And the Pernas, aside from John, would likely admit they're not tough guys; bookmakers, yes they are.
And, to be honest, it was a cigar store Indian. A drunk one.