GL News 04/07/2022

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: GL News 04/07/2022

Post by funkster »

Zito should have hit him first like he initially wanted to, guessing he was holding out to try and get the money. Gambled wrong.

Borello is one dumb motherfucker. This is cause he thinks he's such a hot shit that he was going to get away with anything, can tell by how often he brags about telling Elie Hoenig to fuck himself.
Waingro
Straightened out

Post by Waingro »

Thanks for posting.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

I’ve said it a dozen times before but Borello is gonna spend so much time in prison over the next 20 years that he’ll wish that he woulda just taken the years in the first place and never ratted.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

TallGuy19 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:46 am "The Conca D’Oro —
Highly historically apt name for a mafia-connected motel there.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

We also talk about how some of these guys can't live modestly like the old timers who got all this money but live an average lifestyle. Zito to me fits that mold, old school guy living below his means and has alot of money. Maybe he's just another person like "the claw?" Lol
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:37 pm We also talk about how some of these guys can't live modestly like the old timers who got all this money but live an average lifestyle. Zito to me fits that mold, old school guy living below his means and has alot of money. Maybe he's just another person like "the claw?" Lol
I read that his house is worth about $1 million. It doesn't look like much, but real estate in New York is insane. The property taxes would be outrageous—and you gotta pay those.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:38 pm I’ve said it a dozen times before but Borello is gonna spend so much time in prison over the next 20 years that he’ll wish that he woulda just taken the years in the first place and never ratted.
Yup. +1
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Borrello supposedly gave a "last" interview with Tom Levecchia which is supposed to be released today after he's sentenced, which is scheduled for around 3 pm EST. Apparently Borrello goes "scorched earth" and the deal was that Tom can ask Gene any question he wants, Gene has to answer but Tom isn't allowed to edit those answers. This was mentioned on another Levecchia stream yesterday - I'm thinking there's a chance it may not even get released if it's as bad as he says. Sounds like Borrello went into the interview knowing it may be his last for a long time. I gotta say... I'm interested in hearing it
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:50 am Borrello supposedly gave a "last" interview with Tom Levecchia which is supposed to be released today after he's sentenced, which is scheduled for around 3 pm EST. Apparently Borrello goes "scorched earth" and the deal was that Tom can ask Gene any question he wants, Gene has to answer but Tom isn't allowed to edit those answers. This was mentioned on another Levecchia stream yesterday - I'm thinking there's a chance it may not even get released if it's as bad as he says. Sounds like Borrello went into the interview knowing it may be his last for a long time. I gotta say... I'm interested in hearing it
Post if you find newera.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Tom postponed it he just mentioned. I’m confused as I thought Gene can’t do any podcasts
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:50 am Borrello supposedly gave a "last" interview with Tom Levecchia which is supposed to be released today after he's sentenced, which is scheduled for around 3 pm EST. Apparently Borrello goes "scorched earth" and the deal was that Tom can ask Gene any question he wants, Gene has to answer but Tom isn't allowed to edit those answers. This was mentioned on another Levecchia stream yesterday - I'm thinking there's a chance it may not even get released if it's as bad as he says. Sounds like Borrello went into the interview knowing it may be his last for a long time. I gotta say... I'm interested in hearing it
I'm sure it will be full of shit talking.
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

What bizzaro world does Borello live in? I mean, this guy is a complete idiot. How in the hell do you talk yourself into prison?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

All these YouTube mobsters are bums, pathological liar. Go and get a 9 to 5 ffs
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Borello was sentenced on Friday. Anyone know what kind of time he got?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 8:05 am
Post if you find newera.
Another poster shortly mentioned after I posted this but I saw Tom confirmed it today as well - the interview is "postponed indefinitely" per "external circumstances" and Tom said he may now actually edit the interview - which was supposedly a part of the original agreement... no edits. I'm guessing because of who Gene talked about there are some things that probably touch on ongoing or recent cases, mentions of certain families that are known to be litigious, and mentions of certain people or content creators that could interrupt Tom's channel.

Tom was already publicly talking about weighing the cost benefit analysis of airing the interview - he thinks Gene, as much of a knucklehead as he is, is only second to Pennisi in regards to giving real first hand MODERN LCN info - but airing the interview could potentially kill Tom's channel. He said his first Gene interview has the 2nd highest views he's done out of everything.

I had a feeling this would happen but I was still looking forward to it. I'm not sure if the sentencing ever happened either - I feel like if it happened as scheduled we'd have heard about it. Maybe it got postponed again