Murders ordered by Castellano as Boss

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bronx
Full Patched

Re: Murders ordered by Castellano as Boss

Post by bronx »

russo was killed by non members nothing to do with paul
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:22 am Good list. Here are some more.

Soldier Guido “Dolls” DeCurtis (1977)

Soldier Ralph Broccoli (1978)

Associate/Soldier? Robert Russo (1981)

Capo Antonino "Nino" Inzerillo (1982)

Soldier Peter A. “Pipi” Campisi (1983)

Why was pipi killed? thx
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Big Paul ok'd the hit on Galante as well. His underboss Neil was the Gambino point man on this hit. Bruno arrived at the Ravenite shortly after the hit with a few other Bonanno's to report the success to Neil. Its on film
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:05 pm
Brian the brain wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 am I doubt most of DeMeo’s were authorized by Big Paul. Demeo killed citizens and even women. Not many if any American bosses would have approved that, perhaps that’s one of the many reasons Roy ended up in his trunk.
Roy ended in a truck because Paul was a pussy afraid of everything could bring heat on him and dont wanted to go in prison at 60 y old.
Paul Castellano a pussy :lol: , you've watched way too many pro gotti movies and documentaries
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

any idea who carried out the campisi murder? Think I remember reports it was connected to the guy tiny manzo and him potentially skimming a gambling operation.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:55 am
Brian the brain wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 am I doubt most of DeMeo’s were authorized by Big Paul. Demeo killed citizens and even women. Not many if any American bosses would have approved that, perhaps that’s one of the many reasons Roy ended up in his trunk.
Roy ended in a truck because Paul was a pussy afraid of everything could bring heat on him and dont wanted to go in prison at 60 y old.
Paul Castellano a pussy :lol: , you've watched way too many pro gotti movies and documentaries
So Castellano wasnt afraid to go to jail? Maybe for a long sentences?
He hated Gotti because was selling drug but can't do anything because DellaCroce protetive Gotti.Are you that made Castellano more tought that in the real life.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

furiofromnaples wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:19 am
He hated Gotti because was selling drug but can't do anything because DellaCroce protetive Gotti.Are you that made Castellano more tought that in the real life.
Well he did jail time twice for not testifying. So no he wasn't afraid. He was also going to get life in the commission case and no doubt would have took it. Didn't he order over 10 murders? A tough guy? Probably not but what makes you say hes a pussy? Like I said you've watched too many YouTube documentaries
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

TommyGambino wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:37 am
Well he did jail time twice for not testifying. So no he wasn't afraid. He was also going to get life in the commission case and no doubt would have took it. Didn't he order over 10 murders? A tough guy? Probably not but what makes you say hes a pussy? Like I said you've watched too many YouTube documentaries
He get 5 years but the sentence was overturned and to get life at 60 years old in a max security prison isnt the same,that get few years as a boy.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:12 pm
He get 5 years but the sentence was overturned and to get life at 60 years old in a max security prison isnt the same,that get few years as a boy.
You aren't answering the question though, why is he a pussy? You are telling me he wasn't going to do the years in the commission case?
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

TommyGambino wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:53 am
You aren't answering the question though, why is he a pussy? You are telling me he wasn't going to do the years in the commission case?
I'm telling that he ordered to whack DeMeo and would do the same with Gotti because Paul feared that the drug convinctions would led to flipping and he'll pass from a luxury house to a cell in a high security prison for life. He can't fear the Commission trial,he died before the beginning of the trial.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

furiofromnaples wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:57 am
TommyGambino wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:53 am
I'm telling that he ordered to whack DeMeo and would do the same with Gotti because Paul feared that the drug convinctions would led to flipping and he'll pass from a luxury house to a cell in a high security prison for life. He can't fear the Commission trial,he died before the beginning of the trial.
Demeo was killed because he was killing people without permission, stop watching YouTube documentaries, don't know how many times I have to tell you.
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

Who knows what would have happened but his lawyer, LaRossa was very confident that Castellano would have walked on car trial. It was incredibly circumstantial and I don’t think any witnesses were going to testify as to conversations or meetings with Castellano. Can never say who would or wouldn’t have flipped. Tony Ducks was living large. Fat Tony too. Why not them flipping.