Dom grande pleading to 7 years

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Dom grande pleading to 7 years

Post by dack2001 »

Pretty poor. This case has been hanging around for more than four years since NJ filed their indictment against Servidio and company. AP wore the wire back in 2015. They held off on the Fed case forever hoping to charge a murder or two and expand the scope of the case to include the top brass. Once Stevie and Dom plead, AP will get sentenced and this case will be closed.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

AntComello wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:01 am
newera_212 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:28 pm I don't know the specifics of this case but I do know enough to realize it probably wasn't Dom personally doling out pills - aftermarket or not. So if he has guys under him turning in money, and he may/may not know where it's really coming from, is it safe to paint him with the "death to fentanyl dealers" brush? If a guy under him is moving a ton of oxys anyone could only assume these days it's pressed garbage but Dom could have some plausible deniability here not really being in tune with the Opiate scene and not asking too many questions about where money is coming from

There are a lot of cases where the dealer should be held responsible for a lot more than simply selling drugs, like when this guys was on the phone (came out in the paper) talking about how great fentanyl is for business like a day after they found my friend, who copped from him, dead in a diner bathroom with a needle in his arm. Or those Hollywood delivery services that have killed a few celebs and there's records of customers texting them saying "the oxys are no good" etc...

I'm speculating big time and maybe over estimating him but I doubt Dom knows what all the different blues even look like and what they go for on the street. Someone's just dealing with it and turning in money, that's technically Dom's job is to be on the receiving end of that money and solve problems for the person doing the work should he ever encounter them . Not taking test strips to pills and saying "oh these might hurt someone" - however that breaks down legally ... conspiracy to sell drugs, whatever it is... is good enough for him IMO. The guy bets on sports and goes out to eat in the neighborhood with his friends on a nightly basis basically , I can't imagine him being too hands on and knowing that people are selling fentanyl under him.

Again I could be wrong, I haven't read much about the case at all. If I am, than fuck him I guess.
I get what your saying but they have dom on tape saying something along the lines of “I can move as many 30’s as you can get me” something along those lines
LOL - well that's that then . Good old Fentanyl Dom. What's crazy is that people are still selling these fake fentanyl 30s for 30 bucks lmao
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

dack2001 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:22 am Pretty poor. This case has been hanging around for more than four years since NJ filed their indictment against Servidio and company. AP wore the wire back in 2015. They held off on the Fed case forever hoping to charge a murder or two and expand the scope of the case to include the top brass. Once Stevie and Dom plead, AP will get sentenced and this case will be closed.
isnt there a bunch of evidence/ recordings that the feds wont release because of their connections to other cases? that would suggest some type of secondary indictment possibley in the near future, even if its for some low jail time bs
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

A bunch of evidence/recordings? You maybe could see some of this evidence come up down the road as a supporting piece in a larger indictment supported by a different witness but if these recordings were a key piece in a different case they would have filed the indictment already. Filing against Stevie and Dom and Sonny was the Feds way of cutting bait and moving on with reprobate AP and the drug crew. I've said it before, I suspect pleas will get reached across the board and AP never sees a witness stand and we never get to hear his tapes or the tapes of the other CI.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

dack2001 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:14 am A bunch of evidence/recordings? You maybe could see some of this evidence come up down the road as a supporting piece in a larger indictment supported by a different witness but if these recordings were a key piece in a different case they would have filed the indictment already. Filing against Stevie and Dom and Sonny was the Feds way of cutting bait and moving on with reprobate AP and the drug crew. I've said it before, I suspect pleas will get reached across the board and AP never sees a witness stand and we never get to hear his tapes or the tapes of the other CI.
Don’t forget that AP brought an undercover FBI Agent into the fold that can take the stand as a witness should anyone take this to trial.

-Dante
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:01 am
newera_212 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:28 pm I don't know the specifics of this case but I do know enough to realize it probably wasn't Dom personally doling out pills - aftermarket or not. So if he has guys under him turning in money, and he may/may not know where it's really coming from, is it safe to paint him with the "death to fentanyl dealers" brush? If a guy under him is moving a ton of oxys anyone could only assume these days it's pressed garbage but Dom could have some plausible deniability here not really being in tune with the Opiate scene and not asking too many questions about where money is coming from

There are a lot of cases where the dealer should be held responsible for a lot more than simply selling drugs, like when this guys was on the phone (came out in the paper) talking about how great fentanyl is for business like a day after they found my friend, who copped from him, dead in a diner bathroom with a needle in his arm. Or those Hollywood delivery services that have killed a few celebs and there's records of customers texting them saying "the oxys are no good" etc...

I'm speculating big time and maybe over estimating him but I doubt Dom knows what all the different blues even look like and what they go for on the street. Someone's just dealing with it and turning in money, that's technically Dom's job is to be on the receiving end of that money and solve problems for the person doing the work should he ever encounter them . Not taking test strips to pills and saying "oh these might hurt someone" - however that breaks down legally ... conspiracy to sell drugs, whatever it is... is good enough for him IMO. The guy bets on sports and goes out to eat in the neighborhood with his friends on a nightly basis basically , I can't imagine him being too hands on and knowing that people are selling fentanyl under him.

Again I could be wrong, I haven't read much about the case at all. If I am, than fuck him I guess.
I get what your saying but they have dom on tape saying something along the lines of “I can move as many 30’s as you can get me” something along those lines
LOL - well that's that then . Good old Fentanyl Dom. What's crazy is that people are still selling these fake fentanyl 30s for 30 bucks lmao
Bro I know people buyin them for 35-40 the “good” ones are so strong I see guys nodding off after doing just one pill when if it was real 30’s you need a solid 4-5 depending on your tolerance level to get a good nod lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

You have so many options with your drugs in the US. That’s America for you though, everything is bigger and better. Like when you walk into McDonalds in the states and they’ve got about 30 different meals. Exotic.

In the UK you have your coke and your MDMA and that’s basically your lot.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

Ozgoz wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:38 am You have so many options with your drugs in the US. That’s America for you though, everything is bigger and better. Like when you walk into McDonalds in the states and they’ve got about 30 different meals. Exotic.

In the UK you have your coke and your MDMA and that’s basically your lot.
Plus bath salts apparently
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

Whats the word on mazzone's plea?
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

AntComello wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:06 am

Bro I know people buyin them for 35-40 the “good” ones are so strong I see guys nodding off after doing just one pill when if it was real 30’s you need a solid 4-5 depending on your tolerance level to get a good nod lol
You sound like a customer lmao
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Teflon Dom wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:17 pm

Used to be…been clean about a year now…nothing to fuck around with especially with all the fetanyl these days.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:46 pm Sells fentanyl, yeah great guy! Scum
I lost both my brothers to that shit. You'd be amazed on some of other chemicals they press in that Chinese dog sh*t lf a pill they call it
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

AntComello wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:02 am
Teflon Dom wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:17 pm

Used to be…been clean about a year now…nothing to fuck around with especially with all the fetanyl these days.
Yeah I lost many friends that way. Stay strong! That fet is no joke bro!
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Same. I got about 4 months shy of 3 full years now. I used to be able to get a legit script but it turned into such a fucking problem, month after month it just got worse. I use to space out my appointments ever 60 days and was a model patient and it was still a fucking issue. On top of that if I ever had problems with my script or problems with the doctor I lived above two people who also had huge, legit scripts. One of them is dead now (take a guess how). That run is over. Not worth it with the bullshit on the street.

Frankly I'm not thrilled about sober life but I'm not dying over this bullshit either. I have a lot of opinions, experience, a lot to say about the "epidemic" topic especially when it concerns legit pain patients . Talk about a huge pain in the ass. Doctors send e-scripts now and if the pharmacy doesn't carry the medication (a lot don't anymore) that's a big slowdown. Some will have the medication but want a paper script to accompany the e-script. Then you bring the paper script in after a week of waiting and they say "oh the quantity needs to be written out like the numbers on a check; One Hundred and Twenty... not #120"). Any excuse they can give to not fill the prescription they will. I just said it's too much of a pain. I'm not doing this every other month. Then insurance is a whole other thing. The way I see it is that a lot has changed in the last 10 years, there is definitely NOT a prescription opiate epidemic anymore (there's a Chinese knockoff fentanyl epidemic) and that if you're in pain management legitimately now, you've been through the gauntlet already. In the last 10 years just about everywhere in the country they have weeded out the bad actor doctors and pill mills, and any legit doctor has weeded out bad patients. If you're in a program you're there for a reason. The PA and Doctor are capable of assessing everything - the pharmacy and insurance companies do not need to play god or act like they know more than the doctors. Another example of throwing the baby out with the bathwater for corporations to save face. Monday morning quarterbacking

Anyway, if there was real shit out there on the street I'd be jumping in with both feet...not going to lie, I love it for real... but it's not worth it with the fentanyl. Shit, even if it was real medical grade fentanyl I probably wouldn't mind... but these Chinese Analogues and Mexican horse shit they are loading these things up with...fuck that.
Sittite
Honorary Member

Post by Sittite »

newera_212 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:17 pm

Same. I got about 4 months shy of 3 full years now. I used to be able to get a legit script but it turned into such a fucking problem, month after month it just got worse. I use to space out my appointments ever 60 days and was a model patient and it was still a fucking issue. On top of that if I ever had problems with my script or problems with the doctor I lived above two people who also had huge, legit scripts. One of them is dead now (take a guess how). That run is over. Not worth it with the bullshit on the street.

Frankly I'm not thrilled about sober life but I'm not dying over this bullshit either. I have a lot of opinions, experience, a lot to say about the "epidemic" topic especially when it concerns legit pain patients . Talk about a huge pain in the ass. Doctors send e-scripts now and if the pharmacy doesn't carry the medication (a lot don't anymore) that's a big slowdown. Some will have the medication but want a paper script to accompany the e-script. Then you bring the paper script in after a week of waiting and they say "oh the quantity needs to be written out like the numbers on a check; One Hundred and Twenty... not #120"). Any excuse they can give to not fill the prescription they will. I just said it's too much of a pain. I'm not doing this every other month. Then insurance is a whole other thing. The way I see it is that a lot has changed in the last 10 years, there is definitely NOT a prescription opiate epidemic anymore (there's a Chinese knockoff fentanyl epidemic) and that if you're in pain management legitimately now, you've been through the gauntlet already. In the last 10 years just about everywhere in the country they have weeded out the bad actor doctors and pill mills, and any legit doctor has weeded out bad patients. If you're in a program you're there for a reason. The PA and Doctor are capable of assessing everything - the pharmacy and insurance companies do not need to play god or act like they know more than the doctors. Another example of throwing the baby out with the bathwater for corporations to save face. Monday morning quarterbacking

Anyway, if there was real shit out there on the street I'd be jumping in with both feet...not going to lie, I love it for real... but it's not worth it with the fentanyl. Shit, even if it was real medical grade fentanyl I probably wouldn't mind... but these Chinese Analogues and Mexican horse shit they are loading these things up with...fuck that.
What ever happened to whiskey and weed?????