Dom grande pleading to 7 years

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Dom grande pleading to 7 years

Post by TommyGambino »

Sells fentanyl, yeah great guy! Scum
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:14 pm
Teflon Dom wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:39 pm
Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:54 pm First off Dave Schratweiser is wrong and lies in his article.

He says “ judge’s ruling may separate the two sharp looking wiseguys as they head to trial next Spring.”

Dom Grande isn’t sharp looking. He’s a fat whale who wears shorts and tennis shoes. He’s no John Gotti. He’s an overweight slob.

Handsome Stevie? He’s sharp looking.

Mayo Face was half right.
So your focus on all of this was to look at other men and judge them on their looks?

WTF? ... :roll: :lol:
Ryan also changed his avitar to the same as mine.
Ryan may be gay.

As Jerry would say, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Right now its likely Ryan is watching the Oscars.
If Ryan wanted to pursue that lifestyle, he should have done it quietly… 😂😂
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

If Dom gets 78 months, his attorneys did their job well. Feds don't want AP on the witness stand. They will give Stevie 2-3 years.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

jmack wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:56 pm If Ryan wanted to pursue that lifestyle, he should have done it quietly… 😂😂
😂

If Ryan wants to change his avatar to Vito wearing the motorcycle outfit, we'll support him.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Ryan98366 wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:54 pm First off Dave Schratweiser is wrong and lies in his article.

He says “ judge’s ruling may separate the two sharp looking wiseguys as they head to trial next Spring.”

Dom Grande isn’t sharp looking. He’s a fat whale who wears shorts and tennis shoes. He’s no John Gotti. He’s an overweight slob.

So your focus on all of this was to look at other men and judge them on their looks?

Ryan may be gay.

LMAO

well damn :mrgreen: :lol:
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

jmack wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:56 pm

Ryan may be gay.

If Ryan wanted to pursue that lifestyle, he should have done it quietly… 😂😂
HAHAHAHA
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:05 am
jmack wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:56 pm If Ryan wanted to pursue that lifestyle, he should have done it quietly… 😂😂
😂

If Ryan wants to change his avatar to Vito wearing the motorcycle outfit, we'll support him.
Chaps too… 😂
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

this thread got gay right quick
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

I don't know the specifics of this case but I do know enough to realize it probably wasn't Dom personally doling out pills - aftermarket or not. So if he has guys under him turning in money, and he may/may not know where it's really coming from, is it safe to paint him with the "death to fentanyl dealers" brush? If a guy under him is moving a ton of oxys anyone could only assume these days it's pressed garbage but Dom could have some plausible deniability here not really being in tune with the Opiate scene and not asking too many questions about where money is coming from

There are a lot of cases where the dealer should be held responsible for a lot more than simply selling drugs, like when this guys was on the phone (came out in the paper) talking about how great fentanyl is for business like a day after they found my friend, who copped from him, dead in a diner bathroom with a needle in his arm. Or those Hollywood delivery services that have killed a few celebs and there's records of customers texting them saying "the oxys are no good" etc...

I'm speculating big time and maybe over estimating him but I doubt Dom knows what all the different blues even look like and what they go for on the street. Someone's just dealing with it and turning in money, that's technically Dom's job is to be on the receiving end of that money and solve problems for the person doing the work should he ever encounter them . Not taking test strips to pills and saying "oh these might hurt someone" - however that breaks down legally ... conspiracy to sell drugs, whatever it is... is good enough for him IMO. The guy bets on sports and goes out to eat in the neighborhood with his friends on a nightly basis basically , I can't imagine him being too hands on and knowing that people are selling fentanyl under him.

Again I could be wrong, I haven't read much about the case at all. If I am, than fuck him I guess.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:28 pm Again I could be wrong, I haven't read much about the case at all. If I am, than fuck him I guess.
If he takes a cut, and he knows its from narcotics, he's responsible. Directly or indirectly it doesn't matter. He may even be responsible if he takes a cut and doesnt know where its coming from. Legally. You profit from it, you're involved.
Whether morally he is responsible, we could wax philosophically all day.

A getaway driver in an armed robbery where the store clerk is shot and killed is as responsible as the shooter. Same point.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

John Michael Payne is pleading guilty
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:28 pm I don't know the specifics of this case but I do know enough to realize it probably wasn't Dom personally doling out pills - aftermarket or not. So if he has guys under him turning in money, and he may/may not know where it's really coming from, is it safe to paint him with the "death to fentanyl dealers" brush? If a guy under him is moving a ton of oxys anyone could only assume these days it's pressed garbage but Dom could have some plausible deniability here not really being in tune with the Opiate scene and not asking too many questions about where money is coming from

There are a lot of cases where the dealer should be held responsible for a lot more than simply selling drugs, like when this guys was on the phone (came out in the paper) talking about how great fentanyl is for business like a day after they found my friend, who copped from him, dead in a diner bathroom with a needle in his arm. Or those Hollywood delivery services that have killed a few celebs and there's records of customers texting them saying "the oxys are no good" etc...

I'm speculating big time and maybe over estimating him but I doubt Dom knows what all the different blues even look like and what they go for on the street. Someone's just dealing with it and turning in money, that's technically Dom's job is to be on the receiving end of that money and solve problems for the person doing the work should he ever encounter them . Not taking test strips to pills and saying "oh these might hurt someone" - however that breaks down legally ... conspiracy to sell drugs, whatever it is... is good enough for him IMO. The guy bets on sports and goes out to eat in the neighborhood with his friends on a nightly basis basically , I can't imagine him being too hands on and knowing that people are selling fentanyl under him.

Again I could be wrong, I haven't read much about the case at all. If I am, than fuck him I guess.
I get what your saying but they have dom on tape saying something along the lines of “I can move as many 30’s as you can get me” something along those lines
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

Dom knew they were peddling fentanyl. These guys don’t care. All about money. They are sociopaths.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Considering he's probably been involved in couple murders, I doubt he has any moral qualms about drugs. But that's me.
All roads lead to New York.
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

What are the odds of secondary indictments coming down after the major defendants in this case plea?