Louis Mannochio (informant?)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

dixiemafia
Full Patched

Re: Louis Mannochio (informant?)

Post by dixiemafia »

davidf1989 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:47 am
Pmac2 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:01 amyes
Thanks, Pmac, and while I don't believe that Manocchio gave up Salemme's location because it was Flemmi's handler John Connolly who arrested Cadillac Frank but that doesn't make it impossible for Manocchio to be an informant as it seems that Boston and Providence were rife with informants informing on each other during the sixties and onwards.
Yes I'm almost 100% certain it was Flemmi that gave up Salemme's location, but I can't find it right off hand. I'd almost bet on it.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

It was Flemmi who gave him up. He went to visit him in NYC and knew exactly where he was.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 am From what was posted the informant had stopped cooperating at some point so it could have been Monacchio.

Pogo
Nothing would surprise me. Also could have been the Saint. Rumors up and down Mass and RI that he was a cooperating dry snitch. DeLuca was suspected by the Saint and continued to inform.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

What is a dry snitch?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

davidf1989 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:45 pm What is a dry snitch?
Indirectly informing. One example is if your in a room with quite a few people and tell someone someone's else's business loud enough so everyone can hear.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 10:28 pm
davidf1989 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:45 pm What is a dry snitch?
Indirectly informing. One example is if your in a room with quite a few people and tell someone someone's else's business loud enough so everyone can hear.
Thanks for your recent message and could a few mobsters have been dry snitches such as Bulger?
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

JCB1977 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:30 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:27 am From what was posted the informant had stopped cooperating at some point so it could have been Monacchio.

Pogo
Nothing would surprise me. Also could have been the Saint. Rumors up and down Mass and RI that he was a cooperating dry snitch. DeLuca was suspected by the Saint and continued to inform.
Flemmi thought that the Saint had been some kind of informant according to the article below.

https://gangsterreport.com/gr-sources-r ... affidavit/

Maybe he was one of the sources used by the feds to bug the induction ceremony in Medford.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

davidf1989 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:19 am

Pogo
Flemmi thought that the Saint had been some kind of informant according to the article below.

https://gangsterreport.com/gr-sources-r ... affidavit/

Maybe he was one of the sources used by the feds to bug the induction ceremony in Medford.
I think that was all Sonny Mercurio. Considering he was actually a made guy.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Pogo
I've seen that mentioned before as well.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

mercurio testified he became a informant in 86. i read a good article on it i cant rmemeber where. flemmi and whitey introduced mercurio to connelly and the agent kinda of talked him into giving littl bits of info. he was still killing guys to. he was the mastermind trying to kill salemme and take power from ray jr. he wanted to move up in the org. he eneded up regretting it.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

again i read the ray patrarca fbi. in the mid 60tys there was a made guy in his office daily so it had to be a providence guy giving up all types of gossip to the feds everyday. like greg scarpa or carmine the doctor whoever it was just stoped one day or maybe he went to jail or moved. im sure ray jr read those files when they came out a few years ago and figured it out quick he was probaly at the office everydy then
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

actualy i forgot they had a illegal bug in the office listening to everything so the fbi probaly just made up they had a informant in the office to cover there ass because everything they were listening to couldnt be used in court
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

or to build a case. fruit of the poison tree law shit
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:17 am actualy i forgot they had a illegal bug in the office listening to everything so the fbi probaly just made up they had a informant in the office to cover there ass because everything they were listening to couldnt be used in court
The feds also bugged Raymond's lawyer's office according to the article below.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/99248985/the-sun/
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

davidf1989 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:14 pm
Pmac2 wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:17 am actualy i forgot they had a illegal bug in the office listening to everything so the fbi probaly just made up they had a informant in the office to cover there ass because everything they were listening to couldnt be used in court
The feds also bugged Raymond's lawyer's office according to the article below.

https://www.newspapers.com/clip/99248985/the-sun/
Nice find! Interesting it says Nicky Bianco was Jack Cicilline's paralegal assistant. Bianco is one of those NE guys I wish there was more info on.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.