Patriarca induction ceremonies?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Patriarca induction ceremonies?

Post by Pmac2 »

Its true lol
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

miggy9 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:29 pm
mike68 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:57 am Any more making ceremonies since 2014? I think someone said on here recently that Folcarelli turned it down.
Yes word is he turned it down. That could changed. But from everything I’ve heard regarding Albie, he didn’t want it.

Miggy never ever say “I’ve heard “ you will upset wisegirl and bozo the clown
We can only recite what we read online in the forum
Wikipedia is the be all end all . U can never “hear “
Anything and have it be true
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:18 am Good first hand info right from da streets by way of da pizza shop in da suburbs.

Pogo
Because no one would ever assume that mob rumors go on in suburban pizzerias in the year 2022.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:12 am Here comes wiseguys boyfriend bozo the clown
Belittles any1 who has first hand info unlike himself
And then wonders y all the good Boston posters r gone
They gaslight with the best of them. But by far are the best copy and paste posters the world has ever seen. Some of the all time greats in that field. Pioneers of industry.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So JR Russo and Rooster, the dumb and dumber fanboys of GBB, are here tying to wreck this forum with their BS. Why don't you two goofs go back to GBB? Your schtick would be much better received over there.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Never posted a day in my life over there
But keep thinking u know everything wen really u know nothing .
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:59 pm So JR Russo and Rooster, the dumb and dumber fanboys of GBB, are here tying to wreck this forum with their BS. Why don't you two goofs go back to GBB? Your schtick would be much better received over there.

Pogo
Yea. Yea. Yea. Internet tough guys who would do nothing but keep their heads down in real life.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:12 pmMiggy never ever say “I’ve heard “ you will upset wisegirl and bozo the clown
Mush! You're back! The forum just hasn't been the same since you threw a Dan-level tantrum a week or two ago.

For the record, somebody said those raids took place throughout the year, ending in September, not November. Sitting state grand jury, mostly bookmaking, with a couple made guys and some businessmen involved. Not a major RICO. They said this is stuff a lot of people have hears about it. We shall see.

No go pound sand.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:06 pmYea. Yea. Yea. Internet tough guys who would do nothing but keep their heads down in real life.
Who said you could come out of the Buffalo thread? Get back in your hole.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:21 pm
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:12 pmMiggy never ever say “I’ve heard “ you will upset wisegirl and bozo the clown
Mush! You're back! The forum just hasn't been the same since you threw a Dan-level tantrum a week or two ago.

For the record, somebody said those raids took place throughout the year, ending in September, not November. Sitting state grand jury, mostly bookmaking, with a couple made guys and some businessmen involved. Not a major RICO. They said this is stuff a lot of people have hears about it. We shall see.

No go pound sand.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:06 pmYea. Yea. Yea. Internet tough guys who would do nothing but keep their heads down in real life.
Where does he mention a RICO case took place?

Yawn. Internet nobody who would get thrown out a window in real life.

Your losing your fiefdom. Everyone is beginning to see how big of a jerk off you really are.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:21 pm

No go pound sand.
Davey, you’re doing a great job!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:16 am Where does he mention a RICO case took place?

Your losing your fiefdom. Everyone is beginning to see how big of a jerk off you really are.
First, this was never my "fiefdom." The only thing I've done is keep some of the bullshit to a minimum. Bullshit that, left to your devices, would pile up rather quickly.

Second, why do you keep talking like you speak for "everyone?" Who are these imaginary people? Do they come from the same fantasy land all those make-believe members in Buffalo do? Stand on your own and quit being a coward.

Third, even if you did have some big forum army behind you, I've dealt with way more. You must not have been around for the days of King Picasso I and his loyal subjects. You're small potatoes.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:08 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:16 am Where does he mention a RICO case took place?

First, this was never my "fiefdom." The only thing I've done is keep some of the bullshit to a minimum. Bullshit that, left to your devices, would pile up rather quickly.

Second, why do you keep talking like you speak for "everyone?" Who are these imaginary people? Do they come from the same fantasy land all those make-believe members in Buffalo do? Stand on your own and quit being a coward.

Third, even if you did have some big forum army behind you, I've dealt with way more. You must not have been around for the days of King Picasso I and his loyal subjects. You're small potatoes.
Like I said. You know shit. And myself and others have already proved you know shit. Read the posts, youve been called foolish by others beyond Nickle and myself, read the posts. I know this is hard for you to follow. We will help you still. "Stand on my own" lol. Ive been calling your bogus theories and misinterpretations and pretenses you know what you are talking about when it comes to Buffalo for years now. Lay off the drugs Utah.
Last edited by Newyorkempire on Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:25 amLike I said. You know shit. And myself and others have. already proved you know shit. Read the posts, youve been called foolish by others beyond Nickle and myself, read the posts. I know this is hard for you too follow. We will help you still.
This is why I keep saying 5 or 10 years. It's going to take time for you guys to have enough hindsight to realize this whole Buffalo thing never existed. Who's called me foolish? Now that you mention it, maybe I should be keeping a list. You know, so I can bring it up down the line when this Buffalo nonsense turns out to be a repeat of the Detroit nonsense. Assuming any of them are still around by then.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread any more than it has been. Mush needs to take his meds. You need to crawl back to the Buffalo thread. And the discussion of this thread needs to go back to New England.
miggy9
On Record

Post by miggy9 »

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:12 pm
miggy9 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:29 pm
mike68 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:57 am Any more making ceremonies since 2014? I think someone said on here recently that Folcarelli turned it down.
Yes word is he turned it down. That could changed. But from everything I’ve heard regarding Albie, he didn’t want it.

Miggy never ever say “I’ve heard “ you will upset wisegirl and bozo the clown
Lol noted
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:31 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:25 amLike I said. You know shit. And myself and others have. already proved you know shit. Read the posts, youve been called foolish by others beyond Nickle and myself, read the posts. I know this is hard for you too follow. We will help you still.
This is why I keep saying 5 or 10 years. It's going to take time for you guys to have enough hindsight to realize this whole Buffalo thing never existed. Who's called me foolish? Now that you mention it, maybe I should be keeping a list. You know, so I can bring it up down the line when this Buffalo nonsense turns out to be a repeat of the Detroit nonsense. Assuming any of them are still around by then.

Anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread any more than it has been. Mush needs to take his meds. You need to crawl back to the Buffalo thread. And the discussion of this thread needs to go back to New England.
Doesnt want to hijack the thread as he hijacks the thread. Smart. Again, 5 or 10 years is not NOW, THE PRESENT. No one is predicting 5-10 from now for Detroit, Buffalo or anywhere else and if you said half the shit on person you say in here you know what would happen to you. Your bully shit is only a reflection of your weakness as a man. You know nothing other than what you copy and paste and the FBI reports you pretend you write. Its a joke, as much as you think you're right. Only the gullible believe your superiority notion. I feel bad for you at this point. Yes, the guy who has these fantasies about Buffalo actually feels bad for you. I will pray for you Utah.