John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

funkster
Full Patched

Re: John Pennisi Sighting / Sit Down News

Post by funkster »

What is it with all these Lucchese guys looking like Mr. Clean?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

I know it's not pennisi related but anyone fucking hell you've got these nerds making videos now. Watch this guy rating every family in lcn today 😂😂 he gets more views then pennisi ffs he's wrong about every single thing, the comments are all people saying shit like 'great breakdown' https://youtu.be/gE24xs7mY0E
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Petty ass point, but initially thought it would be interesting to see JP's reviews on the Sopranos, but he takes himself way too seriously about it. I popped in on one the other day and he was talking about how unrealistic it was that Mikey Palmice was talking shit about Tony to Junior because theyre made guys and that's a no no. Yet in his recent video about Joe Perna getting reprimanded by Joe Cafe for not saying hello, he talks about Perna going off about Desena. Half the crap he bitches about being unrealistic he himself says happens in his own stories.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

funkster wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:28 pm Petty ass point, but initially thought it would be interesting to see JP's reviews on the Sopranos, but he takes himself way too seriously about it. I popped in on one the other day and he was talking about how unrealistic it was that Mikey Palmice was talking shit about Tony to Junior because theyre made guys and that's a no no. Yet in his recent video about Joe Perna getting reprimanded by Joe Cafe for not saying hello, he talks about Perna going off about Desena. Half the crap he bitches about being unrealistic he himself says happens in his own stories.
Yeah good point. Once you posted this it reminded me how much I get annoyed he acts like that on every episode review
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Pennisi details the extortion of DiFama Concrete by Dibennedetto and Madonna around 1 million dollars was taken from the company https://youtu.be/qhU58hG9T-4
nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Post by nizarsoccer »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 1:59 pm Pennisi details the extortion of DiFama Concrete by Dibennedetto and Madonna around 1 million dollars was taken from the company https://youtu.be/qhU58hG9T-4
Thats insane too. What does Fama get out of this? He used his own capital to start the business - seems like a hindrance too. Found online that one estimate shows it makes $3.88 million - so a million even over several years is a lot for the business.
Yonkers103
On Record

Post by Yonkers103 »

This Pennisi is so full of shit I really don’t understand why people pay him any mind. He claims to know everyone and about everything but yet has anyone even gotten indicted because of him?? He’s supposed to be a made guy who went bad and yet no one gets indicted?? Seems to me like the feds know he is full of shit. When a made guy goes bad you would expect to see some serious people go down because of it. A regular guy on the street that turns rat does more damage then this punk did. He was a fraud then and seems like a fraud now. At least that’s my opinion.
TSNYC
Straightened out

Post by TSNYC »

The thing I find odd about him is he really doesn’t describe being involved in much illegal business. Maybe delivering an envelope here or there. When people went to for cash it seems he’d go to a loan shark for the money. so don’t think he had a book, maybe earned a 1/2 point or something on some of those loans. Doesn’t discuss any shakedowns he was involved in. I haven’t watched all his videos but that’s something I find a bit strange. Maybe it’s modern LCN today for some of these guys. He basiclaly went to bars and dinners, hung out and gossiped.
mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

TSNYC wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:53 pm The thing I find odd about him is he really doesn’t describe being involved in much illegal business. Maybe delivering an envelope here or there. When people went to for cash it seems he’d go to a loan shark for the money. so don’t think he had a book, maybe earned a 1/2 point or something on some of those loans. Doesn’t discuss any shakedowns he was involved in. I haven’t watched all his videos but that’s something I find a bit strange. Maybe it’s modern LCN today for some of these guys. He basiclaly went to bars and dinners, hung out and gossiped.
I totally agree and can't tell what his main earn was..
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

mr white wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:23 pm
TSNYC wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:53 pm The thing I find odd about him is he really doesn’t describe being involved in much illegal business. Maybe delivering an envelope here or there. When people went to for cash it seems he’d go to a loan shark for the money. so don’t think he had a book, maybe earned a 1/2 point or something on some of those loans. Doesn’t discuss any shakedowns he was involved in. I haven’t watched all his videos but that’s something I find a bit strange. Maybe it’s modern LCN today for some of these guys. He basiclaly went to bars and dinners, hung out and gossiped.
As unbelievable as this might sound…it probably was his job.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

It truly is amazing how many times this conversation has been repeated
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Dave65827 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:03 pm It truly is amazing how many times this conversation has been repeated
Truth
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

mr white wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:23 pm
I assume others on here saw that job offer letter Pennisi posted online as proof of one of his earns which was a safety officer or something (?) role that was for 90K, it was some company that Patty D was involved with
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguys dominate the construction safety market and its huge business , legit plus selling certificates on the side for steady $. It’s the industry for people with a record.

JP just seemed like a stand up guy that knew everyone which was important and was a nice guy, well liked.

He was in prison/ parole too long to build something up , so he is like a lot of them , decent job plus small time book , scores on the side. Given what’s out there today I do think JP wld of had some type of captain role , he seems pragmatic and it’s clear some of the guys used him to handle sit downs
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

I asked JP what crew was the most powerful or the wealthiest in the family at least if he had Heard something through the grapevine & he said he didn’t know about other crews & the crew he was in was weak.